Mighty Leaf Tea Reviews

08/20/2014
Mighty Leaf Tea Ratings and User Reviews. Mighty Leaf Tea is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 378 reviews.

Mighty Leaf Tea Rating

More About Mighty Leaf Tea

Recent Reviews for Mighty Leaf Tea

• Aug 11, 2014
    I would order more if the tea was slightly less expensive
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Not pleased of the price increase.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Found about about Mighty Leaf while eating at Lyfe Kitchen in Dallas and I'm hooked!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    The Best Tea I enjoy it more than English tea and I thought that couldn't be possible.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Your website was slow to load the different pages...very frustrating getting around your site. I don't ususally have issues like that with other sites, so its not my computer.
    best tea ever
  • Aug 6, 2014
    ORDINARILY I AM NOT A TEA DRINKER. I ESPECIALLY ENJOY AFRICAN NECTAR AND HAVE MANY HAPPY VISITORS.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I would really prefer to have the individual lovely silk teabags packaged in the Mighty Leaf branded packages with photo and name of the tea on same.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Tea is great and my lady and I enjoy it thruout the day. Problem: Difficult to apply discounts. Number too long. Why not apply the discount when order placed
  • Aug 4, 2014
    I have looked for your products in our supermarket but have not found them. Will continue to purchase them online. I do not drink any other tea but yours. It's the best.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    I love your teas. I have purchased them for myself, as gifts. I am always proud to serve them to my friends and family as I always get compliments to my selections.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 11, 2014
    Arrived well packaged on date expected.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Aug 7, 2014
    I just got my order. How am I supposed to know if I like the product yet? Might alter your survey content or split it up into two surveys, with one later. This will give the buyer the opportunity to test the product and rate it appropriately.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Aug 11, 2014
    Black Currant tea is the absolute best - so refreshing and delicious!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Love the tea!
    Aug 10, 2014
    Love your tea, but just wishing it were a bit less expensive :)
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Aug 10, 2014
    the powdered Matcha green tea was out of stock, I was rather unhappy about that. Now I will have to wait till the next sale.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Aug 6, 2014
    Ordered several 3 oz. loose tea pouches and they all state on the back: "measuring spoon enclosed with loose tea for your convenience." Yet not one of the 3 oz. bags has a measuring spoon enclosed. I called Mighty Leaf concerning this and had to leave a message on customer service voice mail. It took several hours to receive a return call. The representative told me that they no longer include a measuring spoon in the 3 oz. loose tea packages. Also did not like the White Peony Tea. Had a bland weak taste. Very disappointed and told the representative this. She said that she would pass on my comments concerning the taste of the tea and the measuring spoon issue. I was hoping for more customer satisfaction. Not sure I will order from Mighty Leaf again.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    They have this promo going on currently with spend $40 get 15%, spend $65 get 20%, spend $90 get 30%. And they always have spend $60 and get free shipping. My original order was about $70, so when I got to check out I applied the code for 20% off of $65 but since that code put my total below $60 it took away the free shipping which should not have been the case since my original order was over $60. So, since I wasn't going to get free shipping after paying that much I decided to just remove items from my shopping list and spend just over $40 instead. This was a little disappointing as I love this site and the products I have gotten from them in the past.
    Aug 5, 2014
  • Jul 19, 2014
    It was tricky to go back online and find a coupon for free shipping. It shouldn't be this sort of scavenger hunt. Glad I save 7.00, which is too high for sending tea, I believe. Shipping should not be a profit source for the company.
    Aug 10, 2014
    I felt that their sale promotion was intentionally misleading. My complaint did not resolve issue. Worst of all, quality of their most popular tea has declined. It doesn't taste like it used to.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Aug 3, 2014
    I have ordered a few times from Mighty Leaf and have been very pleased each time. It is simple to order on the website and I have had no problems with availability. Shipping is also quick and reasonably priced.