Mikasa Reviews

10/21/2014
Mikasa Ratings and User Reviews. Mikasa is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 798 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2014.
Founded in 1948, Mikasa features a broad selection of quality tabletop products, including dinnerware, crystal stemware, barware, flatware and decorative accessories.

Mikasa Rating

More About Mikasa

Recent Reviews for Mikasa

• Oct 21, 2014
    I needed to replace and expand my current dishes to 12. Website worked perfectly. Thank you.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Overall, good shopping experience online.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Will be happy when package is delivered and nothing is broken
    Very nice designs
    I love Mikasa!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    very affordable prices, like clearance,fast delivery, beautiful designs and quality
    Just love it!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great products, great prices. Website was easy to use, organized, clear, and simple. Will definitely be ordering from again!!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    We bought our Lucerne White by Mikasa at Costco and love them. Everyone comments on how lovely a table setting I have. We broke a fruit bowl and it's nice to know I can go on line and replace it. I have also added to my set by purchasing an extra serving bowl. Waiting on the platter to go on sale so I can purchase that item.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I've been using Mikasa dinnerware since 1975. It's very durable. Withstands oven, microwave, and diswasher. I've purchased dinnerware for my two Daughter's-in-Law and they both love it. This purchase is a birthday gift to add to my Daughter-in-law's dinnerware set.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Good product for day to day usage. Both quality and design ace in the same price range.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I love Mikasa products. Can't wait to get my new dinnerware set! Very much appreciate the promotional discount.
    Oct 21, 2014
    I had a good experience ordering from Mikasa. The only thing wrong was one of the plates were broken. I called the support line and the representative immediately placed an order for a replacement.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I love the pattern. It's fresh and different. I am always satisfied with Mikasa's quality. I have purchased Mikasa dinnerwear for over 25 years.
    Oct 20, 2014
    Very attractive pattern, high quality
  • Oct 10, 2014
    After pressing 'continue shopping' the interface should take the shopper back to the previous screen vs. the beginning again. Having to scroll through over and over was a tad irritating. A single image of all the bowls lined up next to each other with the name would be helpful to clarify the minutia of sizes.
    Oct 20, 2014
    The company called Replacements does not ship the same quality craftsmanship as what Mikasa does. I am so pleased to shop directly with Mikasa, the dishes are beautiful. Too bad they will sometimes become cloudy or the glazing eventually fails from use or maybe even misuse.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    free shipping and extra coupon sealed the deal
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    The tracking systems could be much simpler. It worked but I had to copy the number then fill it in on the tracking page. Other systems I've used I just tap the tracking number and it automatically took me to the information.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    We love our dishes and the fact that we can fill in the set when items are broken.
    Oct 19, 2014
    The Mikasa website is very well laid out, easy to navigate and the items I needed were available as "open stock" items. All in all this was an excellent experience.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    It was a very easy and pleasant experience online shopping with mikasa
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Great deals, easy to find and clarify items to buy
    Oct 20, 2014
    On time, items properly packed, no problemd
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Love that Italian Countryside has been a maintained pattern for years and that new pieces are added from time to time. I've had these dishes for 14 years and just now replacing some that have chipped/cracked/broken.