Mikasa Reviews

12/18/2014
Mikasa Ratings and User Reviews. Mikasa is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1363 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.
Founded in 1948, Mikasa features a broad selection of quality tabletop products, including dinnerware, crystal stemware, barware, flatware and decorative accessories.

Mikasa Rating

More About Mikasa

Recent Reviews for Mikasa

• Dec 17, 2014
    This is adding to what I already have. I love the pattern.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I opened the e-mail and shopped because of the offer in headline of e-mail. $15 off order plus free vase. Once opening and shopping the offer did not show up anywhere and the code would not work at checkout. I had just received this e-mail so the offer couldn't have been expired. I wound up purchasing the vase because I liked it and it was marked down but I'm still frustrated and aggravated.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    will shop here again to add more pieces to my sons collection when they are on sale
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The website seems very crowded with other ads that interfere with the product that I'm looking at. It made it difficult to focus on the specific product. I kept getting ads presenting other suggested products. It was a nuisance. On the other hand, I found the product I wanted for a great deal and with a great discount.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The checkout experience was not good. I had to fill out the credit card info multiple times, because it did not accept my card at first, so I used another card, which had the same problem, then I used the first card again, and this time it worked. (I did put wrong numbers, exp. dates etc. any of these times, I double-checked.) Apart from that, the online shop was smooth and had no problems. And of course the discounts were lovely :)
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I was disappointed that the 25WINTER14 coupon code was not acceptable, and neither was SHOP25 or 30DOLLARS. Additional coupons should be able to be utilized to help with bringing the price down.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    hope this purchase lives up to expectations
    I KNOW THE PRODUCTS WILL BE VERY GOOD
    Very good products.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    So far, it has been a very good experience. Thanks
  • Dec 17, 2014
    It would be nice if the gift card amount was taken off the total once it is entered/approved.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I love the simplicity and quality of Mikasa!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I enjoy the uniqueness of the product - coupons helped me to make my decision to buy free shipping would have been better
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great site, easy to navigate, excellent pictures and solid descriptions of the products. Love the discounts!!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    We purchased a set of dishes a few years ago and loved them. We thought only of Mikasa when deciding to purchase a new set.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I appreciate the convenience of the wish list and the sale.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I have purchased items for my newly married daughter. I purchased for her shower, wedding and now for Christmas. I have been very pleased with the items. My daughter loved getting these items. So, since my daughter is happy my experience with Mikasa has been perfect.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    the website is great! the items are delivered unbroken, in a timely manner and are beautiful. Have never had a problem w/delivery or billing.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Have shopped Mikasa for over 35 years. I have Italian country side china as my everyday dishes. LOVE every product I have ever purchased
    Dec 17, 2014