Mikasa Reviews

02/08/2016
Mikasa Ratings and User Reviews. Mikasa is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1260 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.
Founded in 1948, Mikasa features a broad selection of quality tabletop products, including dinnerware, crystal stemware, barware, flatware and decorative accessories.

Mikasa Rating

More About Mikasa

Recent Reviews for Mikasa

• Feb 8, 2016
    The product sells itself...French Countryside. I do dislike the bit at the end of checkout where one has to figure out whether to take the percentage off or whether to use the free shipping and retrace one's steps, so to speak. A bother, and cheeky.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Love Mikasa products but was sorry to see the outlet close in Branson, MO years ago. I bought so much there including a whole set of dishes, stemware, and flatware. However, ordering online is easy and I have always been satisfied.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    The site is cleanly designed and easy to search.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I ordered a birthday gift for my daughter. I clicked the wrong pattern for one of the purchases. I was sad that I misread the choices, French Countryside, not Italian Countryside as I needed. So My daughter returned the wrong items and I ordered the correct items. Although the second order didn't qualify for free shipping, I appreciated the 20% discount for the reorder purchase. .
  • Feb 8, 2016
    love setting my table with fine china
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I love the quality and design of Mikasa products.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Mikasa - Artic Lights - Iced Tea Glass has the wrong dimensions listed!!! It says it's 6" wide which is TOTALLY INCORRECT. You may want to correct it. Thank you. This is the only reason I took the survey was to tell you about your error.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    The products are fine my only concern is when the site keeps showing item clearance out of stock if it is out of stock and clearance they should take it off site. It is time consuming repeatedly going to individual items and finding them out of stock.
    I love Mikasa products
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Very excited to find replacement pieces for my dishes English Countryside. Sadly some of it is on backorder.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Would like checkout to allow PayPal.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I always considered Mikasa a quality product.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I enjoy Mikasa products. I knew that my pattern was being discontinued so wanted to order some extra. It was a nice surprise to see my pattern with close-out prices. However, I do think that Mikasa keeps patterns for quite a long time.
    The website was easy to use. I appreciated one item at 20% off
    Feb 7, 2016
    This transaction was one of the best online purchases I have made.
    I love the website.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I gave my first complete set for 12 with all accessories to my granddaughter. I no longer need such a large set, so I am starting a new set for myself.
    Feb 7, 2016
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Disappointed that they discontinued the storefronts. I might have bought more if I was able to see them before I purchased things.
    Feb 5, 2016
    The shipment arrived faster than I expected it to arrive. Great Job!
  • Dec 25, 2015
    I shall comment after I received the products.
    Feb 8, 2016
    Your products are of high quality. However, availability of products and delivery are not as strong. Communication with customer service is not as satisfactory as expected. I returned a package (because received too late for purpose) in the first week of January, and right now I am still waiting for a refund. Sally
  • Dec 6, 2015
    diffficult to find everything that I found at other sites.
    Feb 8, 2016
    Dishes were great. Return was missing one piece. Took a while to get an answer!