Mikasa Reviews

09/29/2014
Mikasa Ratings and User Reviews. Mikasa is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 836 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.
Founded in 1948, Mikasa features a broad selection of quality tabletop products, including dinnerware, crystal stemware, barware, flatware and decorative accessories.

Mikasa Rating

More About Mikasa

Recent Reviews for Mikasa

• Sep 29, 2014
    The order I placed would not let me use a coupon and there we numerous available but none applied applied to my order. Very disappointing. i would think I should have gotten something to apply. I really needed to replace my broken dishes which I love the pattern and I'm glad it was still available.
    Excellent product line
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Site is very easy to use Found everything I was looking for..
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Mikasa has always been well known for quality merchandise. I love the selections, especially of gift items for the holidays.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I love Mikasa. If there is ever a problem they immediately resolve it with no charge or inconvenience to me. Thank You Mikasa for such great service.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Have a set of the italian countryside and love it!! Wanting the french countryside now! Soooo excited!!! And thank you for the free shipping! Sad couldn't use the 20% customer coupon-but may use it on some other items you have.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Nice selection of high quality merchandise
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Variety of beautiful products for the home that allow me to coordinate dishes and accessories with decor and design of my home. That is important to me. So being able to have the trivets, napkins, and serving pieces and dishes are important. That is one reason why I like Mikasa. Also there prices are reasonable mostly.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Great deals, easy to find and clarify items to buy
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Beautiful products! I am very happy with the china I ordered in my last purchase, and only wish they had bowls to match. I am now ordering bowls in a different pattern that I hope will coordinate.
    Good experience !
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I miss your factory stores!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Mikasa brand is worth the little extra in cost because of the higher quality, yet the website prices are comparable to other store sites instead of being inflated. I also like the free shipping!
    Love my English Country set
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I receive e mails from Mikasa. I logged into my account and was told that my e mail was not valid and that after checking out as a guest, I would have the opportunity to create an account. I did not get this chance after checking out or I did not become aware of the request. I had an account in the past.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    arranged beautifully and big varaiety to choose from
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Quality Products, great designs
    Sep 28, 2014
    Always easy to order, great product, fast delivery.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I have been very satisfied with all my purcahses. I use to own a B&B and purchased all my dinnerware ,glassware and other type crystals from you.
    Sep 29, 2014
  • Sep 13, 2014
    it was an easy website to navigate. Good pricing.
    Sep 28, 2014
    Easy to navigate the website. Quick way to complete order. Product delivered quickly.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Have enjoyed the French Countryside pattern and items available in this pattern
    Sep 29, 2014
    The color of the oval bowl that we purchased was a shade off the rest of the pattern in French Countryside that we had purchased earlier.