Mikasa Reviews

08/26/2015
Mikasa Ratings and User Reviews. Mikasa is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 717 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2015.
Founded in 1948, Mikasa features a broad selection of quality tabletop products, including dinnerware, crystal stemware, barware, flatware and decorative accessories.

Mikasa Rating

More About Mikasa

Recent Reviews for Mikasa

• Aug 26, 2015
    I am very pleased with the quality and price of the Mikasa products. And there are so many beautiful designs to choose from!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I have bought mikasa over the years and I like the quality of craftmanship I wanted new dinnerware for my new home I just bought after becoming a widow.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Mikasa makes a beautiful product that I anticipate will last for many years.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I really like Mikasa stoneware. Anissa is a great pattern. Ordered this set as a supply to replace future breakage.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I hesitated for a while as I couldn't make up my mind wether I might want the antique white or the French Country, but I realized the French Country was stoneware and not extremely white I decided to go with the French Country.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I ,m so happy with my first online shopping experience with Mikasa .Infact i was collecting gifts for my only daughter , wedding .. I can highly recomend it now to my family and friends .Thankyou so much Mikasa
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Have given Mikasa as gifts for years
    Very easy to use
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Italian Countryside has been my everyday dinnerware for almost 20 years and I still love the pattern today. My only complaint is with the pasta serving bowls set. The glaze has not held up well and my pieces now have dark water marks where the glaze appears to have cracked. I have not used them in the microwave or in a dishwasher on a high heat setting. I only use them now for my husband and I.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I love Mikasa. I recommend to everyone.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    It pained me to pay the shipping.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Great dinnerware at great prices.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I wish you still had a store in Bluffton, SC.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    Next time if a coupon will work
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    The Mikasa "Daylight" pattern is beautiful for nature lovers. Great quality for an economical price.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Replacing existing mugs
  • Aug 8, 2015
    None of the coupons advertised could apply to my order. I tried several and then would need to start over. Ended up not getting any discounts. I almost didn't purchase but because this was what I had been looking for, I proceeded. I don't care however for sites that advertise coupons but there is little that it applies to.
    Aug 25, 2015
    Over the past year I re-decorated and updated the look of my dining room and kitchen and have been looking for new dishes. Took me quite a while to find ones I wanted. I am very happy thus far. Only thing that wouyld make me happier is that I'd like to have more accesibility to additional serving pieces in the same color/pattern than is offered..
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    Always excellent quality for a good price
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I love the holiday dishes and am adding more to my set. I am hoping more of my dinner plates become available as I definitely need more. I love the variety of items and styles offered on the site. I found great gifts for my sister!
    Aug 26, 2015
    I love Mikasa products. Great quality and beautiful designs. Thanks!
  • Aug 2, 2015
    This setup for ordering was the easiest ever to use. I am happy about the fast delivery and amount.