Mikasa Reviews

07/30/2014
Mikasa Ratings and User Reviews. Mikasa is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 763 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.
Founded in 1948, Mikasa features a broad selection of quality tabletop products, including dinnerware, crystal stemware, barware, flatware and decorative accessories.

Mikasa Rating

More About Mikasa

Recent Reviews for Mikasa

• Jul 30, 2014
    When I placed the original order, 2 sets, I mistakenly thought the set of 4 was service for 4.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Love our current dishes looking forward to more.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    wanted a heavy bases glass with a large selection of glasses. Similar to the parklane collection.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I enjoyed the online shopping experience today, especially the discounts. I have many MIKASA products in my home. Didn't find the candle holders that I was looking for, I received them as a gift from my sister many years ago and you might not carry them anymore. I broke one and I'm just heart-broken about it!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I haven't yet viewed the ordered items but have confidence in Mikasa products. Ordering was easy, and pricing was good.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I am adding pieces to my place settings, and from looking at their website, I'm wondering if the pattern is being discontinued, which is scary. I bought this to replace a Dansk pattern that I loved which became discontinued. Oh well. I hope it's not so.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Bring back the palatial gold collection.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    great products, still have some dishes purchased 38 years ago.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    good on-line experience except system rejected my email address although I get mail from Mikasa at that address, frustrating and makes me wonder.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Use of website extremely easy for a first time buyer. Nice clean layout, by far the best prices available online and offline, and great first time buyer coupon (20% off entire first purchase). This site really hit all the major points for the online shopping experience, huge inventory, online reviews, and even free shipping. Once some of the back-ordered items come in to stock, will purchase again.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Unclear if items on backorder are discontinued….very long backorder on some til DecemberDissappointed there was no coupon $159.oo purchase was eligible to use!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I used this site in the past and really liked the plates that I purchased. Today I was easily able to go on to the site and purchase some additional items. Love the dishes and love the ease.
    Very easy check out
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I am very pleased to find the Palatial Platinum serverware set at such a low price-- however, I am disappointed to find that it has been discontinued as it is my wedding china pattern.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I already have a Mikasa dishes and crystal from the outlet that used to be in the Anderson Factory Outlets...but they closed shop several years ago.It's time to replace my everyday dishes and got your e-mail so I used it !!!
    Jul 30, 2014
    I am thrilled with my new 8-place setting of French Countryside dishes. I received a 30% off any one item e-mail. But it would not work for clearance...What does ANY mean to you ? I called Customer Service and it took like a 1/2 hour to figure it all out...some of your plates were on back order until Sept. and some stuff was out of stock.. So she gave me 10% off the clearance on a 4-place setting I ended getting in a different color...It all worked out
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Love it.
    Jul 29, 2014
    Great service,, beautiful product,, customer service is fabulous!!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    All previous mikasa purchases have been highly satisfactory
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I have always associated mikasa with high quality
    Jul 30, 2014
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    Received dishes in a timely manor, but were packed very poorly and by some miracle only 1 plate was broken and 2 mugs were missing. The dishes were hap-hazardly "put" "tossed" ?? in 4 different boxes... yes wrapped in bubble wrap, but not completely.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    The outlet stores offered far better discounts than on-line Mikasa site
    Jul 28, 2014
    Mikasa is offering more poor quality items. In the Christmas mugs and Jewish plate, the merchandise looked like it came from a discount store. I gave the plate away because I didn't want to go thru the castle of returning. I will pay more attention to items should I choose to order more.