Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses Reviews

08/22/2017
Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses Ratings and User Reviews. Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 853 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

2016 Winner

Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses Rating

More About Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Recent Reviews for Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

• Aug 18, 2017
    Love the site and have referred other friends to this site.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    Very practical, well made products at a reasonable price.. Ideal items with Witnesses in mind. Great tools for Family study. and pioneers.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    Having a son serving in Peru, I am in awe of how much brothers sacrifice to serve as needgreaters. To support any who put the kingdom first is a privilege. However I do find it expensive for me on limited income, hence my orders are infrequent.
    Its nice
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Aug 18, 2017
    Exactly what I was looking for.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    I always look forward to getting the convention and assembly notebooks. The artwork gets better and better! The layout of the notebook is great as well.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    Once I Seem the new tote I knew I had to get it , That song is one of my forever favorite.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    Shipping cost is a bit pricey
  • Jul 27, 2017
    The bible and publication covers are excellent and durable.
    Aug 18, 2017
  • Aug 17, 2017
    The items are on this website are amazing and look forward to using them in the ministry. However the website was a little hard to navigate and figure out what was what at first. The more I browsed the easier it got. Will definitely be coming. Back when I have a little more for the house to house game. Revised edition. ]'
  • Aug 17, 2017
    I was happy to find such great items that I have not seen in any companies
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Love everything I get from them!
    Thank you.
    Found just what I needed Love these sellers
    Cool ideaz!
  • Aug 16, 2017
    I am not pleased with the amount you ask for in regards to the shipping. It's to much. But, I do need these items.
  • Jul 30, 2017
    I love Ministry Ideaz. The products are excellent made. I have order numerous of times and never had one complaint about the products i received. I will continue to shop Minsistry Ideaz.
    Aug 16, 2017
    I am always completely happy with my products. I dont shop any other site and dont have plans too. I absolutely love Minsistry Ideaz.
  • Aug 16, 2017
    I want to thank you guys for continually having great products and at affordable prices too. Even though I don't make many purchases on this website I do appreciate the products that are available when I can afford them. And I do hope I can purchase more in the near future. Thank you again!
  • Aug 16, 2017
    I've ordered several products from this company and have been pleased with each purchase.