Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses Reviews

09/29/2016
Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses Ratings and User Reviews. Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 218 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

2016 Winner

Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses Rating

More About Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Recent Reviews for Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

• Sep 6, 2016
    I have continually enjoyed using the pocket calendar over the years to record my field service. Looking forward to using the stylists with the engraving.

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Fantastic! Great to hear that you like our pocket planners. I hope you continue to enjoy our products. Thank you!
  • Sep 6, 2016
    easy to use website. has many options

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Wonderful! I'm glad you liked our website. Hope you enjoy your order! Take care.
  • Sep 5, 2016
    Look forward to getting the items ordered for my daughters and to start the new service year with.

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Thanks for the review. I hope you and your daughter have a great service year!
  • Sep 4, 2016
    One of a kind store

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Thank you so much! Glad we could serve you. Take care!
  • Sep 4, 2016
    I love the products of Ministry Ideas. Matthew 24:14

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Glad you like them! I hope that you continue to enjoy our products. We’re sorry that you found the shipping cost to be very high. We ship from Ecuador, which is where the company owners are serving. So it costs quite a bit more than local shipping ... Read full response »
  • Sep 3, 2016
    I love the looks of the new items I just bought will let u know how much we like them

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Thanks! I hope you like them and continue to enjoy our products. Take care!
  • Sep 2, 2016
    The descriptions for the products needed to include dimensions. It is very risky to purchase a rather expensive item without the dimensions. This oversight may result in an unsatisfied customer and /or having to return the item (s) purchased.

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

We definitely understand your concern! We try to provide our customers with as much information as we can. I just wanted to let you know a helpful tip for the future. You can find a product's weight and dimensions by clicking the "Weight/Dimensions" ... Read full response »
  • Sep 2, 2016
    The products are highly useful. I have been given some as a gift before and was so pleased with them decided to order myself this year

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Thank you so much for the kind words. I hope you continue to enjoy our products! Take care.
    Didn't like the security #. It would not approve my # for a # of times

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

I'm sorry to hear that you were having trouble with the verification numbers. This is a fraud prevention feature that stops fraudulent computer generated orders. It is not our intent to prevent legitimate orders, like yours. That is definitely not ... Read full response »
  • Sep 1, 2016
    Had to click place order button many times, reload, start the order over, before it finally worked...

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Sorry to hear that you had trouble with the ordering processing. That is definitely not what we want our customers to experience. If you ever have trouble again, please give us a call. We would be happy to help you with your order over the phone. ... Read full response »

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Our pleasure! Thank you for the kind review Diana. Hope you continue to enjoy our products. Take care!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I like the products, I think there is thought given to the way we conduct our ministry today as opposed to 10 years ago.
    Sep 5, 2016
    Love the products I ordered. I am now prepared for the new service year!

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Glad you like them! Thank you for the review. I hope you have a great day! Enjoy your order.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    I had a hard time logging on, I had to reset my password. I almost decided not to purchase item. On the good side, I did get a response quick to my reset and they did have several options to chose from and a variety of selection for the item I was interested in.
    none

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

I am sorry you were having trouble with the online ordering process. That's definitely what we don't want our customer to experience. If you continue to have problems, please call us at 1-877-446-0784 ext 0 during our business hours* and we'll be ... Read full response »
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I have ordered from Ministryideaz before. Always happy with product. Wish there was more in Stock and with products with Caleb and Sofia. I have grandchildren who love them. The Governing Body is providing so much for our young ones. I was very disappointed in the free shipping offer. I felt very uncomfortable using the free shipping and NOT having a tracking number. Plus we are moving and not sure if the shipment would get here before then. No tracking ..package could end up anywhere. Spending too much for it to get lost.

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Thank you so much! I'm happy to hear that you enjoy our website. Thank you for the valuable suggestions and feedback on our shipping. Free shipping goes by the most economical shipping method available at the time. Although tracking is not ... Read full response »
  • Aug 17, 2016
    Very friendly to work with and has high quality products
    Sep 9, 2016

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Awesome! Thanks so much for the kind words. Glad we could be of service. Take care!
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Sep 1, 2016
    Loved everything ordered, it take a long time to get your purchases , I order the same day with two others, and no special shipping fee, it was there in a week. But I will not be deterred by ordering again.

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

That's great to hear! I'm glad you loved your order. We're sorry that you found the shipping to be too slow. We ship from Ecuador, which is where the company owners are serving. Because of that we really work to get your package to you as soon as ... Read full response »
  • Aug 12, 2016
    good election of ims

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Thank you! We are happy to hear you liked our selection. Hope you continue to enjoy our products! Take care.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    I wish not to answer such private questions !
    Sep 3, 2016

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Thanks for the review on Bizrate! Have a great day.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    I love the quality items I have purchased from Ministry Ideaz.
    Sep 6, 2016

From Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

Excellent! Thanks so much for your kind words. Take care Allie!