Ministry Ideaz Reviews

08/26/2014
Ministry Ideaz Ratings and User Reviews. Ministry Ideaz is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 410 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Ministry Ideaz

2010 Winner

Ministry Ideaz Rating

More About Ministry Ideaz

Recent Reviews for Ministry Ideaz

Good products and useful
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I really like some of the things my friends have purchased and will be looking again to find products I may want. Just can't get very much at one time due to budget.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    i forgot to order a couple things, if i do an other order will you combine order? Angela
  • Aug 21, 2014
    This is my first order. I often look over the products but haven't had the need to do a substantial order until now.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I really like the site but when I tried to place an order for the bookmarks I ran into trouble. It asked me to select the language but I wasn't given a choice to.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Very nice website. Easy to order.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I enjoy your high quality materials! It's a chore to stay organized in the ministry but your items help immensely!!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I have ordered briefcases before for my grandsons , I liked the quality of the products and satisfaction of the purchase
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Love to come to the site to see what you have for theHall &Ministry. Love the book for the reginal. Everyone was in looking over my shoulder to see it. Hope to see the JW .org button on the site soon
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I ordered on 7=29-14 my customer I D.#115600 #57952. I checked cover for large bible platinum instead I got two small. I it cost me 78.77! I am getting two large covers this time I am very happy with the price.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Hello - I noticed that your site could be more responsive; for instance, it was difficult to switch between different product images. Thank you for your nice selection of portfolios
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I think the checkout process needs to be easier. If the customer neglected to fill in a certain field the rest of the fields should not be erased.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I love Ministry Ideaz!
  • Aug 14, 2014
    WISH WE HAD A CANADIAN LOCATION TO SHIP FROM
  • Jul 28, 2014
    The items are organized so that you can quickly find what you are looking for. Wish I could get sooner but as long as it is received I'm happy.
    Aug 18, 2014
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Love the ease and choices on site
    Aug 21, 2014
    Very good quality. Very reasonable prices
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Always updating with new products!
    Aug 15, 2014
    I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and durability of the tract folder!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I liked the look and ease of the website
    Aug 19, 2014
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Very satisfied with all products purchased! Great for heartfelt gifts!
    Aug 21, 2014
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Great products and useful for family spirituality.
    Aug 20, 2014
    Overall I am happy with the products purchased. The only issue was with the late delivery but that was due to the post office.

From Ministry Ideaz

I’m sorry to hear that your order had been lost by the Post Office and had to be replaced. That’s definitely what we don’t want our customer to experience. We pride ourselves in ensuring that all of our customers receive timely, efficient service ... Read full response »