Ministry Ideaz Reviews

06/28/2015
Ministry Ideaz Ratings and User Reviews. Ministry Ideaz is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 225 reviews. Last rated on 06/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Ministry Ideaz

2010 Winner

Ministry Ideaz Rating

More About Ministry Ideaz

Recent Reviews for Ministry Ideaz

• Jun 28, 2015
    Great website! Love the products.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    We love your products they are a super help in our pioneer work. We are showing them to all our friends and have already made several gifts to friends. Finally nice service equipment. Thank you so much!
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Had understood there is an australian website but could not find. So exchange rate pushes prices up, disappointingly
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Shipping seems slow for ground.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I'm hoping the products fit the price. I've heard good things about Ministry Ideaz.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Getting to see Ministry Ideaz as a company and would like to see their catalogue soon. I did order it along with the other things that I ordered. I had trouble.r navigating th e online catalogue to see what I was looking for. Of course I was using a Kindle ins of a computer. I am having a hard time typing because of health.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Prices are reasonable
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I like the website and the products that they sell.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Good products, sturdy and practical
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Loved the experience and products
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Great company, good service.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Too long to check out, wanted to quit.
    Jun 25, 2015
    Too expensive for shipping to receive item in 30 day. 30 days to receive order is reason why I wouldn't recommend this company and probably will not shop here again. Probably will shoot with Madzay.

From Ministry Ideaz

I am happy to be able to let you know that as of June 1/14, shipping rates have been cut by over 1/2, due to a new contract we were able to work out with the postal service. For more information please follow this link: http://goo.gl/E6yhQj I have ... Read full response »
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jun 27, 2015
    Always receive orders in a timely manner and they are very well packed. I don't shop anywhere else for my ministry needs. Little free gifts inside package always make opening my orders more fun. Great product quality and customer service in one place. Thanks,
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Jun 26, 2015
    Like the personalised service!
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Products carried are always of high quality and orders are shipped promptly. Product usually arrives before the expected date with no damage and all items included if more than one is ordered.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Appreciate Ministry Ideaz. The products I have received have been exactly as shown in the brochure or on line. Will make another purchase soon.
    Jun 28, 2015
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Ministry Ideaz is very good and helpful.
    Jun 26, 2015
  • May 22, 2015
    Always easy to order. Everything user friendly
    Jun 20, 2015
  • May 21, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    Perfect, for kids in the congregation.
  • May 17, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    Enjoyed sharing these items with family.