Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses Reviews

02/18/2017
Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses Ratings and User Reviews. Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1149 reviews. Last rated on 01/25/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Ministry Ideaz for Jehovah's Witnesses

• Jan 25, 2017
    Feb 18, 2017
    Everything was very nice
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I was just a bit confused over the shipping. I think I misread that the shipping was free. It was probably for shipping over a certain amount. Anyway, nice products. Thank you.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Easy to shop, great selection of items
  • Feb 18, 2017
    depend on them for my supplies and gifts for friends
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Would prefer more international shipping options.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I like to give a good first impression on the people to whom I present the good news thank you for providing tools that organize and keep our literature in good condition.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    Feb 18, 2017
    Very good product. A good buy for the money! I will order again!
  • Feb 18, 2017
    My overall experience was very positive. the look and feel of the site is a bit plain vanilla, you may consider applying a more compelling background and graphics.
  • Jan 30, 2017
    The products are custom made for our ministry. They are quality products that last many years of use. Thank you for caring for my needs.
    Feb 17, 2017
    I was disappointed that, after ordering, the first style choice I preferred was not available. The second choice was sold out. The third one finally came. I did appreciate that when the above things happened, the company contacted me right away and found a solution. Yeah!! I did receive the item ordered and I am looking forward to using it on my next ministry day.
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Your prices are a bit steep
    Feb 17, 2017
    I decided to purchase this item from you because I do recognize that the quality of your product is superior compared to other sites. However, your pricing has left a sour taste in my mouth. Considering that the organization can produce a better quality Bible for free based on voluntary donations, and considering that your target market is pioneers on a budget, there is no way that your product should cost as much as it does. I understand that you need to make money, but it's not ok to nickel and dime your brothers and sisters who are working hard in the ministry. For example, if someone were to order the ministry folder, why not throw in the tablet holder, something that is becoming more of a need for pioneers in their ministry, as a measure of good faith? I may have returned if the that was the case, but since it is not I won't be shopping on your site again.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Since this is my first order, I don't have any comments.
    Feb 17, 2017
    I received the the magazine holder and it was too small to place more than two magazines on each side. As witnesses, we carry more than that amount of magazines. I had to squeeze the magazines in and they slightly folded. I will keep the folder, but I will not order that again. I may order other things that don't need placing literature.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    I appreciate you having the items we need to serve our Great God Jehovah!Thank you.
    Feb 17, 2017
    I love the quality, look & functionality of my new messenger bag & leather tract holders. VERY Satisfied!!
  • Jan 26, 2017
    Feb 17, 2017
    Very pleased with the products
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Feb 17, 2017
    I ordered the new service folder for magazines,tracts,phone and tablet. It is too hard to get the tablet in and out and the magazines are very hard to get in and out of the plastic compartment also. I was a little disappointed with it but as I live in Canada to return it would be too much of a hassle. If it had just been a smidgen bigger it would be great.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    It's all good
  • Jan 30, 2017
    I am happy to have found what it was I was looking for. I hope that the quality is the same as those that I had purchased in the past. If so, we will be doing business again soon. Thank you !
    Feb 17, 2017
    We are very happy with our order and yes we have already shared your site with our friends and will make other orders in the future. We thank you very much for dealing with us in a professional manor.JM
  • Jan 30, 2017
    the quality of their products can not be beat !! I enjoy giving them as gifts and use them myself
    Feb 17, 2017
    the quality of their products far surpasses any other company..they have always pleased me with whatever I have bought and I enjoy giving their products as gifts since the quality never lets me down !
  • Jan 30, 2017
    Great people to deal with.
    Always a pleasure dealing with Ministry Ideaz
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Thanks my Jehovah witness brothers and sisters for your hard work, May Jehovah sustain us all in 2 Timothy 3:1-5.