Ministry Ideaz Reviews

04/26/2015
Ministry Ideaz Ratings and User Reviews. Ministry Ideaz is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 198 reviews. Last rated on 04/26/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Ministry Ideaz

2010 Winner

Ministry Ideaz Rating

More About Ministry Ideaz

Recent Reviews for Ministry Ideaz

• Apr 26, 2015
    I like the ease of filling out the order
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I enjoy the products that I receive from Ministry Ideaz
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Love their product. Compared to the others who sell similar items, theirs is better in quality and selection. Keep up the good work. Price too.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I also purchased the meeting organizer thats on sale for about 16.00...i have a wish list n my goal is to get organized n increase my hours in the ministry...i love this site!!!
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Love that there is a place to go just for the supplies we need to make our lives as Jehovah's Witnesses easier and more organized. I really like the family worship activity selection and only wish there were more choices all the time! =)
    I just want to play...
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I love the products, the visual aids used to better understand how the product is assembled and what it can be use for. I love the variety, from young children to mature adults!!!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Quality products. Wish you just had a phone number to call for a quick question. I don't order something if I have questions. Sometimes I don't want to take the time to write an email and then wait for a response. I couldn't find a discount code that I thought I had. : (
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Very convenient and diversified shopping, enjoyable.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    its a wonderful site if your looking for the products being advertised. the products are great quality. its just a little too pricey. very expensive
    FIND WITH ME
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Love you guys!
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I really like quality and practicality of the website. I also like the fact that it has everything that is needed for Witnesses for the meetings and in the ministry. Please keep up the good work.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I thoroughly enjoy doing business with Ministry Ideaz!
    Apr 23, 2015
    I love the Bible covers. They fit perfectly and are quality made. Thank you so much!
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Apr 26, 2015
    You should receive your order within a week not the 2 to 3 weeks.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Apr 21, 2015
    Order processing was fast which was good but customer service took too long to return my call so changes I needed to make could not be made.

From Ministry Ideaz

I’m sorry about the problem that you had. That’s definitely what we don’t want our customers to experience. We pride ourselves in ensuring that all of our customers receive timely, efficient service and a stress-free shopping experience. Your ... Read full response »
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I love this website...I recommend it to everyone... they are quick with responding if you have a question. LOVE the products. Fun for ALL ages.
    Apr 19, 2015
  • Apr 1, 2015
    It appears you have nice items, but the prices do seem rather high.
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Apr 25, 2015
    Haven't received item
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I was so excited to find Ministry Ideaz. They're merchandise helps me to stay organized and have weekly information handy.
    Apr 26, 2015