Ministry Ideaz Reviews

12/21/2014
Ministry Ideaz Ratings and User Reviews. Ministry Ideaz is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 215 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Ministry Ideaz

2010 Winner

Ministry Ideaz Rating

More About Ministry Ideaz

Recent Reviews for Ministry Ideaz

• Dec 20, 2014
    Like the variety of products and website easy to use
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Since it's early beginnings I have enjoyed purchasing their products and am glad to see more variety of products we need to help us in ministry work.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I placed the order on my cell phone, so was little hard.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Love their mission and their passion for the ministry!
    Ministry Ideaz is the best
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Have the products necessary for ministry and meetings. Very good quality.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    These products are amazing. Just what I was looking for and more. Thank you ministry ideaz.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I wasn't sure about changing quantities and wish I didn't have to recalculate until I was all done instead of each time I changed a quantity
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I like that it' s a Jehovah witness business operated by my brothers and sisters. Price to product ratio are reasonable.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Love the products and service. Quick to resolve problems with items that need to be returned. Sale dates should be honoured though, once the price went up before the advertised end date.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I am so happy with the selection of your service products, I will be ordering more products when I have more money. Thank you for the wonderful products you offer to all Jehovah's witnesses and others.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    love what they have and its easy to find what you need!
    improve navigation of website
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Good quality products, great customer service. I have always been pleased with items received.
    Dec 18, 2014
    Products make organizing ministry materials easy.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    Still have not received my order Email: babylou81@sasktel.net

From Ministry Ideaz

I’m sorry that it seems to be taking forever to receive your order. That must be so frustrating. I know you must be looking forward to having all this taken care of. Your package was sent via EMS Express Mail Service. The tracking number for your ... Read full response »
  • Nov 27, 2014
    You have a great variety of products useful in the ministry and all appears to be of good quality.
    Dec 19, 2014
    I believe this tract holder will be very useful in the ministry. In fact, kept on my person it will be handy for informal witnessing.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I really like the products that are presented, there is a big variety to choose from and the quality of the product holds up well for the amount of use it gets in the ministry, very organized and durable.
    Dec 17, 2014
    I absolutely love your products, they are very useful to me in the service as well as at the meetings. Thank you for all your hard work and supplying such valuable items for us.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I love every product orderedTherefore..
    Dec 21, 2014
    I just love your ideaz! I just started in September my Regular Pioneer and all your products are great ideaz to help with our goal. I had been searching for something like the all-in-one preaching folio, and couldn't belive my eyes when I saw it on your site. I am so very happy with my purchase, this was definitely a great find! Looking forward to purchasing more of these as gifts for my daughters when they begin there awesome journey as Regular Pioneers. Thank you for your great work, sending lots of love from your brothers and sisters from El Centro, California
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Great place to buy from
    Dec 21, 2014
    Alway good quality and great service