Ministry Ideaz Reviews

08/04/2015
Ministry Ideaz Ratings and User Reviews. Ministry Ideaz is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 202 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Ministry Ideaz

2010 Winner

Ministry Ideaz Rating

More About Ministry Ideaz

Recent Reviews for Ministry Ideaz

• Jul 25, 2015
    Nice practical selection of ministry items. Look quality ffinish. Reasonable pricing. Choice of shipping.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Hard to use the computer. I would like a catalogue
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I was not able to use my Chase Liquid Visa Debit Card on this site. I prefer uside that card because it is not tied to my checking account like a debit card so I am protected from internet fraud. The card is reloadable by me for the amount of the purchases I plan to make. If the number is stolen, only the funds I make available on the card can be accessed via the card. I use this card for on-line purchases and when traveling.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I am very pleased with the quality, design and usefulness of the products that you offer. i enjoy using them very much. alabama
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Great company and great products.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Cant wait for these elegant covers to protect my most important tools for the ministry! I will be recommending them to others.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I am very happy and greatly appreciate this website and similar ones. Where we ministers of Jehovah can purchase products that can better equip us when distributing the good news of the Kingdom of Jehovah God now being reigned by our Lord Jesus Christ and soon coming to earth! Thank you Jehovah and thank you Ministry Ideaz!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    checking out was very difficult....the icons located in your chat section interferred with viewing full order.....actually it took approximately 30 minutes or more to complete the order causing me to almost cancel the order...i spoke to your chat person, Jon twice during the order..
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I am impressed with all the selections.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Great quilty, I know what I'm going to be receiving, Everyone likes the products I receive as well, I get excellent feedback , when others see what I have received, some have ordered from Ministry Ideaz, as well, shopping with Ministry Ideaz, has been a wonderful experience . I will be shopping with them again soon.
    Jul 22, 2015
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I really like the experience.
    Jul 18, 2015
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Great products. The shipping is excessive, compared to other sites. Free shipping can take up to a month? And for 12+ you can get it in 2-3 weeks?
    Jul 20, 2015
    The delivery was quicker than stated on the site. Very pleased. Excellent quality.

From Ministry Ideaz

We’re sorry that you found the shipping cost to be very high. We ship from Ecuador, which is where we are serving. So it costs quite a bit more than local shipping within the USA. Rest assured that we do not exaggerate the cost of shipping. ... Read full response »
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    Great quality perfect for the job
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    The grey ministry folder does not look like leather like the black folder does. It was very expensive and the tablet portion has an animal print elastic. That makes it look cheap and it was supposed to be a gift
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I love the variety of products you offer for all ages. Thank you!
    Jul 22, 2015
    I ordered a charcoal bag/purse and received a turquoise or bright green color! How could that happen?! I am VERY disappointed! It's too much trouble to return to the company, so I will probably have to keep it, but I will not order anything from this company again!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    always a pleasure to use
    Jul 16, 2015
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Loved the experience and products
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jul 18, 2015
    Very pleased with the magnetic bookmarks, book cover and assembly notebook. Recommend highly.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Ministry Ideaz is a wonderful sit to go to for all my supplies and book bags. Their quality is excellent and I have been very pleased with all my orders and items that I purchased.
    Jul 13, 2015
    Great products, fast shipping, excellent service!
  • Jun 10, 2015
    I love hopping here. The products make my ministry much more fun.
    Jul 25, 2015
    love the variety and quality of the products