Ministry Ideaz Reviews

11/27/2014
Ministry Ideaz Ratings and User Reviews. Ministry Ideaz is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 216 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Ministry Ideaz

2010 Winner

Ministry Ideaz Rating

More About Ministry Ideaz

Recent Reviews for Ministry Ideaz

• Nov 16, 2014
    Love love love their products! They are very well made. I wish I could buy one of everything. They are also always coming out with new and updated products. Definitely worth the money
  • Nov 16, 2014
    The web sight is very confusing.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I am still hoping that you will get a book bag obtained by my friends many years ago. it was flat bottomed wide mouth in black, floral and beige that I have seen. Do not like the black bag I previously purchased that is soft and not flat bottom but have been pleased with all other purchases.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Many problems at checkout. Besides that all is great. Taxes were not shown and no mention of duty or anything. Would be nice to see complete order not partial.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Great practical products.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    all the best
  • Nov 13, 2014
    I like the products already ordered. I am eager to receive this purchase. Thank you.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    I love all of the products and will continue to order from you for years to come. The products are beautiful and the quality of superb.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Appreciate your keeping up with changes in the JW publication offerings.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    this is a great page to buy lets just wait if i receive everything i order ;)
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Thank you for your site. This really helps me stay organized in the ministry
  • Nov 9, 2014
    I like their products
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Very Good Experience
  • Nov 7, 2014
    The description of some items were unclear. The shipping charge for a $29.99 item is too high.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    Ihave not purchased before from Ministry Ideaz, but I like the looks of the product. I am hoping that the quality of the items I ordered are good. I will give more comments after I get the products.
    Nov 12, 2014
    Very nice
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I had a 20% discount code(FALL2014) that I didn't get to use because check out did ask for it or it did and didn't see it.
    Nov 14, 2014
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Nov 14, 2014
    my 1st place to go for ministry supplies. excellent quality, useful tools.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I have been satisfied with every purchase from Ministry Ideaz. I look forward to receiving products from this purchase.
    Nov 9, 2014