Ministry Ideaz Reviews

07/10/2014
Ministry Ideaz Ratings and User Reviews. Ministry Ideaz is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 482 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Ministry Ideaz

2010 Winner

Ministry Ideaz Rating

More About Ministry Ideaz

Recent Reviews for Ministry Ideaz

• Jun 25, 2014
    This is the first time using your site. It was easy to find what I was looking for gifts and for myself and family. I don't have any experience with how well your shipping will be but I am hoping it will go as well as the rest of my experience with your company
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Great buying experience.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    The Bros. Sisters work hard at making our shopping experience pleasant and easy and for that I am grateful and because of that I have no complaints.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    I am looking forward to using my schedule for the assembly
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Jun 26, 2014
    Delivery service was excellent. Delivered within 2 weeks to UK. Shopping doesn't get any quicker. Thank you
  • Jun 3, 2014
    I love my small Bible cover and I was waiting for the large print Bible to arrive so I could order one for it also. They protect my bibles and keeps them looking nice and neat.
    I love Ministry Ideaz!
    Jun 24, 2014
    The Meeting Notebook for kids are way too small. Children need larger book as they write a little bigger than adult.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    I love their products. Checkout is more involved than with other companies I deal with on a regular basis. Shipping is expensive for United States customers: equal to price of item purchased.
    more gift items for under 10.00
  • Jun 1, 2014
    Love the new organizer with tablet holder!
    Love this company
  • May 31, 2014
    I like their products and will use them again.
  • May 24, 2014
    I have been very pleased with the book covers I ordered in the past
  • May 24, 2014
    I really like the sight, but sometimes I get frustrated at the check out with having to redo info over and over again instead of just once with paypal and be done. It's a nice sight though.
    Jun 24, 2014
    I really like shopping from this sight. The only thing that stops me from ordering more from here is the high cost of shipping. But it's a great place to shop.

From Ministry Ideaz

We’re sorry that you found the shipping cost to be very high. We ship from Ecuador, which is where we are serving. So it costs quite a bit more than local shipping within the USA. Rest assured that we do not exaggerate the cost of shipping. ... Read full response »
    Jun 25, 2014
    I ordered a leather cover for a large print bible, but I was expecting it to be a lovely grey colour,that would match our other Grey leather bible covers that we had ordered for our regular bibles. I was so very disappointed when it arrived as it was "WHITE" not the grey I was expecting! :-(

From Ministry Ideaz

I have checked your order for you and I have emailed a copy for you to look over. I am sorry that you were disappointed, but I see that it is the Ivory colored one that is in the order. It is easy to click on the wrong color when they sit so close ... Read full response »
  • May 22, 2014
    Large Bible Cover do not fit the Bibles, using them to hold brochures
  • May 21, 2014
    They fulfill and ship promptly. The quality of the product is excellent.
    Jun 26, 2014
    I appreciate the timely way to get my orders out. I have not had any issues with the items in my orders. thank you.
  • May 21, 2014
    This is the 1st time for me. The ordering process was easy and payment page secure.
    Jun 24, 2014
    I appreciate the gift certificates as a way of apology for the length of time to get my products. But for me a timely delivery was a major factor.
  • May 20, 2014
    Find your products to be well made and very useful.