Mission Restaurant Supply Reviews

08/01/2015
Mission Restaurant Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Mission Restaurant Supply is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 71 reviews. Last rated on 07/29/2015.

Mission Restaurant Supply Rating

More About Mission Restaurant Supply

Recent Reviews for Mission Restaurant Supply

• Jul 29, 2015
    thank you for the easy ordering of 100 ice scoops
  • Jul 28, 2015
    had a very pleasant experience shopping your website. found a product that I expected to have a difficult time finding. I plan to shop for electronic equipment to see how your pricing compares.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I only wish that one opportunity for shipping was USPO.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    easy to use site, had what i wanted
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I really like Mission restaurant supplies.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    need to offer free shipping.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I've Used Mission Previosly For Large Purchase, Recieved Better Prices than local companies.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    I bought a JaxPro hand wash sink. The price was great, and it shipped quickly, but the quality of the sink was less than I expected. It will work, but the fits, and finish look pretty third-world.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    There were only 2 websites out of over 20 i looked at that had everything i needed (i didn't think i ordered anything "special"). The other website charged over 50% of the total cost of my order for shipping. I will definitely be back.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Thank you for the discount and for having this available at a decent price.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    have been looking for a bakery counter top display unit. will wait for it to arrive to comment further. hope its all i am looking for. service was great. online chat jessica was very helpful.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Jul 31, 2015
    I think that if a product similar to the one I purchased (scale w/printer) is ordered that the customer is supposed to be advised of the supplies that should be purchased along with it. For example the roll of labels. Also the cable that connects the scale with the printer was missing. Although the cable was shipped "No Charge" it did present a problem with down-time. It'd be nice to be offered the supplies and or accessories that might be needed and give the customer the choice to select what is needed.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    I like the ease of ordering and the selection.. I do wish you had more chair options but the prices are great.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    This was my first order and all went well. I was impressed to see how east it was to find what I wanted and how it ws to order the items.
    Jul 21, 2015
    I ordered butter knives and received butter spreaders -- not what was ordered.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    love my new chafing dishes !!
    Jul 24, 2015
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I am really pleased with the quick response to questions that I had as well as the availability of the items that I needed.
    Jul 27, 2015
    Exactly what I ordered and needed for my school kitchens.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Great first experience. Jessica and Monica were very helpful
  • Jul 9, 2015
    The ordering process was very easy. I like the idea that you have the mission's specialist to assist you withe the order if you need help. I am interested in perhaps shopping for other items in the future, especially if the delivery of the item is acceptable.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Looked everywhere for this style Bowl Brush and you were the only one that had it
    Jul 23, 2015