MisterArt.com Reviews

10/23/2014
MisterArt.com Ratings and User Reviews. MisterArt.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 226 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.
MisterArt.com is a discount art supply store offering tens of thousands of arts and crafts supplies. Products range from paints, brushes, pastels, and ceramics to easels, drafting boards, portfolios, and framing supplies.
Circle of Excellence - MisterArt.com

2005 Winner

MisterArt.com Rating

More About MisterArt.com

Recent Reviews for MisterArt.com

• Oct 23, 2014
    this is my first order, and ordering was fine. far more important is whether or not i receive the items, when i receive them, if they are actually what i ordered, and what shape they're in at the time of delivery. right now seems like a silly time to take a survey.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    This reason I don't frequent mister art is because it looks like a craft and kids supplier rather than fine art, which is my primary interest.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Great website for carpenter pencils
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Although all the items I chose were in the cart as I proceeded to checkout, one mysteriously dropped out as it went to submit the final order and I had to start over. Fortunately I reviewed before clicking submit. There should be a way to adjust the order before submitting
  • Oct 21, 2014
    This was the best price I found for activa silica gel.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I like shopping with mister art. The find the reasonable price for many items. I've bought the VIP. This also save up me more money.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Everything I was looking for to start my metal embossing kit. These tools have been surprisingly difficult to locate.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Good selection of art supplies. Has lots of products not available in other places.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    This is a first time experience with the company. You were recommended by a fellow artist for a specific item that could not be easily found elsewhere.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love this place, it has a lot of what my friends and I need for out art supplies. I tell everyone to order from here
  • Oct 18, 2014
    MisterArt is the best site to get a variety of products for a great and low price!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I live in Pine Bluff Ar need have draft dot we fine them I line
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I purchase some coloring books and was very pleased with the product. That is why I'm ordering more coloring books.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I sure hope that I don't have to fill out a survey every time I make a purchase. That will definitely discourage me from continuing to order from you.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I wish you sent out coupons!!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Took an art class in alcohol ink and loved it. They gave me your web site. It was easy to find what I wanted
  • Oct 13, 2014
    very easy to order
    Oct 23, 2014
  • Oct 7, 2014
    We have been very happy with the service and items we have purchased.
    Oct 17, 2014
    MisterArt has some of the marking products we use in the testing lab that are not readily available at a reasonable price elsewhere.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I LOVE the site and also VIP Membership
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I oil paint, my Daughter in Hawaii oil paints alot...You are the only supplier that I buy from.....No reason to go elsewhere....JMM