MisterArt.com Reviews

07/23/2014
MisterArt.com Ratings and User Reviews. MisterArt.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 225 reviews. Last rated on 07/22/2014.
MisterArt.com is a discount art supply store offering tens of thousands of arts and crafts supplies. Products range from paints, brushes, pastels, and ceramics to easels, drafting boards, portfolios, and framing supplies.
Circle of Excellence - MisterArt.com

2005 Winner

MisterArt.com Rating

More About MisterArt.com

Recent Reviews for MisterArt.com

I LOVE the ease of shopping and prices1
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I will be doing all my art supply shopping here! the prices are great!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    This seems like a very good place to purchase art supplies. Will most likely use this merchant again
  • Jul 20, 2014
    so far so good!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Wish you'd stock up on Golden paints!!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I know it is silly but I noticed a lot of typographical errors in the descriptions. If there was a way for me to work from home correcting them I would be honored to help you out. Descriptions that have glaring errors rob your site of authority and sincerity. Other than that I will be back to order more art supplies.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    really excited about this purchase: the low prices initiated my onterest & doubled my order.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Nicely designed website. Ease in ordering.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    The price of the paint brushes was great!! The shipping cost was not so great.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I purchased fir business purposes
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    The best place for art supplies. Best prices and good service. I always find what I need. And I have recommended MA to a number of friends.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    Would like to see a resource for brushes that are riveted instead of nailed. We use these for children's activities and the nails fall out.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Excellent prices!
    Jul 17, 2014
    Excellent service and products.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    This was the quickest online purchase ever...thanks!
    Jul 19, 2014
    I was so happy to find your site, and the availability of the PermEnamel paints. I sell at a local craft/farmers market, and was unable to get these paints locally anymore. I have loyal customers who greatly enjoy my glass painting, so it was important that I have access to the quality paints my customers are accustomed to.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Called and asked Questions and they were very helpful. I really like the site easy yo use
    Jul 18, 2014
    Great company very efficient , only wish they sold PermEnamle Gloss in larger bottle. :)
    Jul 22, 2014
    I am pleased with my order, but I do not want to purchase magazines. I did not order nor wish to order magazines fro m your store.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    High quality products at very reasonable prices with excellent custermer service.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    In checking other online sources for the products I ordered, I found MisterArt.com to have the best prices and their site is easy to navigate.
    Jul 22, 2014
    The ordering was very easy, products were readily available and shipped right away. I was very happy with both the ordering process and the products.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Easy to order, professional, answers questions immediately, always prompt, great prices, great variety of products
    Jul 20, 2014
    Carefully packed and in individual units, the 12 inch female and male manikins were as nice and well made as the email catalogue pictures. I made a mistake initially when I ordered and the order didn't go through. When I called to FU, the agent was polite and my order arrived within days. I have ordered and received many other items and they arrive almost immediately. Thank you Mister Art!
  • Jun 20, 2014
    I love how this company has multiple products needed for multiple DIY projects I have discovered online.. & while some projects are not as popular in my area, thanks to MisterArt I will be able to complete these projects along w/many others!!
    Jul 23, 2014
    Great company!!! Thanks for making my DIY project a success!!!