MisterArt.com Reviews

09/29/2014
MisterArt.com Ratings and User Reviews. MisterArt.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 215 reviews. Last rated on 09/27/2014.
MisterArt.com is a discount art supply store offering tens of thousands of arts and crafts supplies. Products range from paints, brushes, pastels, and ceramics to easels, drafting boards, portfolios, and framing supplies.
Circle of Excellence - MisterArt.com

2005 Winner

MisterArt.com Rating

More About MisterArt.com

Recent Reviews for MisterArt.com

• Sep 27, 2014
    I was happy to find item clearly explained and the search easy
  • Sep 25, 2014
    The Mister Art website is very easy to navigate. There is a wide selection of art supplies. The prices are the lowest that I have found for quality art materials. And the shipping rates are very reasonable.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    have been using mr Art 9 yrs
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I enjoy MisterArt.com and feel the prices are great.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Appreciate their prices, though I wish they had a discount for nonprofit agencies.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    was an easy order just not the size i was looking for but still the right product.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    great place to get my supplies
  • Sep 23, 2014
    this is by far the best place to order polymerclay materials. I've tried them all...the selection here is tops; the presentation is very clear; it is easy to make an order. Very few other sources have this excellent selection.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Great art supply website. Nice prices
  • Sep 22, 2014
    THIS WAS THE 2ND TIME I TRIED ORDERING. FIRST TIME, A SECOND ORDER WAS ISSUED WOUT MY AUTHORIZATION, SO I CANCELLED THE UNATHORIZED ORDER AND WAITED FOR DELIVERY WHICH NEVER CAME?????? SO THIS IS MY SECOND TIME I HOPE I WILL HAVE NO PROBLEMS,,,,,IF A SECOND ORDER IS PROCESS, THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I DO BUSINESS WITH YOUR COMPANY.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Quality products; less expensive than more publicized art sights; more selections
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I love your great selection
  • Sep 21, 2014
    ORDERING WAS VERY EASY! I LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING MY PRODUCTS.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    it was nice to vist your web site will come back
    Sep 23, 2014
    it was good and found things i can use
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Good prices, have what I wanted.
    Sep 24, 2014
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    The product was old and hard, could not use at all. Very disappointed.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    My past order I did not receive all that I had ordered! I am not sure if they will be mailed to me, if I had made a mistake when ordering? When I tried to order another scratchboard, it would order 3 instead of 1 that I was requesting!
    Sep 22, 2014
    Some of the sizes of the Scratchbord were not available. I only ordered one scratch tool but received three, and of coarse I paid for them
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Mister Art has been my "Go - To" source for art supplies for decades! I wouldn't think of ordering elswhere!!
    Sep 24, 2014
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    Somewhat bureaucratic was my first online purchase , I thought about the payment with a credit card because I am from another country, but overall it was okay . Appreciate it if he had received with my order a catalog with all products including a palette of colors . Thank you
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Excellent prices, I will shop here again.
    Sep 21, 2014