MisterArt.com Reviews

12/18/2014
MisterArt.com Ratings and User Reviews. MisterArt.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 220 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
MisterArt.com is a discount art supply store offering tens of thousands of arts and crafts supplies. Products range from paints, brushes, pastels, and ceramics to easels, drafting boards, portfolios, and framing supplies.
Circle of Excellence - MisterArt.com

2005 Winner

MisterArt.com Rating

More About MisterArt.com

Recent Reviews for MisterArt.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    i like the prices but find your navigation on web a bit challenging - too hard to find related items.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Generally, a good experience. Found the product right away, appreciated the discount.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    i have an art major student and will need all the discounts we can get for college
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great price on my product.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I look forward to ordering all kinds of art supplies from MisterArt, provided their shipping goes well. An incredible selection of medias to choose from what a great website.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I wish there was cheaper shipping for smaller items
  • Dec 15, 2014
    great experience and selection.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I find your products wel explained on web site and are accurately presented. The pricing is the best around.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    My purchasing experience was very good and I would recommend it to my friends.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Very good prices. Easy to complete the purchase. Shipping is reasonable and no sales tax!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Tried using one of your online codes for free shipping but there was no were to put it. Not thrilled.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Overall great experience with this company. Have purchased several times from them and will continue to do so.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I've never seen this site before, but was impressed with the amount of great deals and selection of art supplies
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I was happy to see the prices were less than I have seen online for what I was searching for. Glad I ran across their online store. I would like to see just a few more tools available for the metal embossing, I had seen some at the MercArt site that I did want, but were not available yet at MisterArt, but I also did find 2 items i did not see at MercArt. :) So that was good too.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I have been dealing with Mister art for at least 10 years [ used wife's card Briggs for 7 years ] and I would never think of going anywhere else. The prices can not be beat the shipping and handling are excellent . Once I had a slight problem and their friendly customer service people fixed it right away. I tell all my friends to shop here. I would be lost without Mister Art !
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Prices for what I needed were what I was hoping to pay for.
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Was a wonderful first experience. Lots of products to choose from. Prices are amazing. Shipping could be better, but overall HIGHLY satisfied with this transaction.
    Dec 18, 2014
    Great ordering experience. Quick shipping. Quality product. Highly satisfied.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    survey too long
    Dec 14, 2014
    Do not need surveys
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I'm finding everything I need and the prices are great.
    Dec 14, 2014
    I don't order often, but when I do I know it will be top quality and on time. Thanks for a good job.
  • Dec 2, 2014