MisterArt.com Reviews

05/02/2015
MisterArt.com Ratings and User Reviews. MisterArt.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 163 reviews. Last rated on 05/02/2015.
MisterArt.com is a discount art supply store offering tens of thousands of arts and crafts supplies. Products range from paints, brushes, pastels, and ceramics to easels, drafting boards, portfolios, and framing supplies.
Circle of Excellence - MisterArt.com

2005 Winner

MisterArt.com Rating

More About MisterArt.com

Recent Reviews for MisterArt.com

• May 2, 2015
    I love mister art they always give me the best price on canvas panels that I just can't beat
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Great Products at a Great Price!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    great pricing difficult web to search item : for instance, looking for chromapaint per gallon, or perlescent chroma paint...i was redirected to a different page and could not access again a page i hade seen minutes ago
  • Apr 29, 2015
    has stuff that others don't
  • Apr 29, 2015
    It's my first time shopping with you. I like on sale prizes, but was surprise at the size of the ship cost. Example : bought 2 packages of charcoal pencil at 1.98 and with shipping it went up to just un 10.00 dollars! It's like 2.5 to 3.0 oz to ship.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Shipping was too pricey for the item bought. It could be shipped USPS Priority for much less..
  • Apr 25, 2015
    It helps that MisterArt is a member of a rebate program.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Excellent selection, very good prices. I am retired and disabled which requires me to shop online. I am very sensitive to product prices and especially shipping charges. MisterArt shipping charges are in line with vendors that don't gouge customers in this area.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I can get watercolor item from Amazon and similar prices and no shipping charges. you have a wide selection.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    The main item I needed was on backorder.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I think the prices and VIP option are great. Navigating the website to find what I was looking for was difficult.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I wish they would have accepted my on-line code that I was trying to use. I am a teacher so money can be tight. It would be nice to have had a teacher discount or have Mr. Art accept a promo code regardless without an expiration date.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Product information and selection is excellent. Shipping information and charges are confusing to the max and rediculously high; based on dollar amount and not weight. No information given until checkout and then I had to call for information. Had a large order, no contact available on Saturday; cut order way down because of shipping charges. This fact will definitely deter future orders. Also, there was only a tiny symbol to indicate a product was hazardous and could not be shipped. From other sources it makes that clear, and such items can be shipped ground. i.e. Holtz alcohol inks.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    so many neat items to help with creative impulses
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I wasn't finding the kind of brushes I was looking for. They may be under a different name. It would be nice to have a clear description of each one.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Great prices, easy ordering and check out.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Apr 24, 2015
    It would be very helpful if international shipping was offered! Other than that, I loved my first purchase experience from MisterArt :)
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I have been very satisfy with the art supplies I have purchased from this company. I have recommended this company to various art students.
    Apr 21, 2015
    Good quality product and it was well packaged.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Its a limited place with a lot of items but not enough of a broad selection. Its almost identical to every art store, with the only exception being the Boren & Riley Vellum which is what i really needed. their selection of different brands of Gouache is very limited
    Apr 21, 2015
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I was happy to find your site through Google which offered the best prices and online access.
    Apr 22, 2015