MisterArt.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

MisterArt.com Reviews

02/20/2017
MisterArt.com Ratings and User Reviews. MisterArt.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 71 reviews. Last rated on 02/20/2017.
Circle of Excellence - MisterArt.com

2005 Winner

MisterArt.com Rating

More About MisterArt.com

Recent Reviews for MisterArt.com

• Feb 20, 2017
    prices are good. items delivered on time.
  • Feb 15, 2017
    I tried to call and I want to speak to a human, not leave a message.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    I love the website it is so easy and fun to use! I'm having a blast with it!
    Feb 15, 2017
    Very easy to order and great items to use!! Very competitive prices as well!
    I like Mr Art as you carry items I find no where else
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Great prices and selection. I just hope I receive items in a timely manner as indicated regarding shipping.
  • Feb 14, 2017
    The whole purchasing experience was very good. I like the VIP discount. The standard shipping charge is pretty high for orders under $200. It would limit the amount I use the site.
  • Feb 14, 2017
    i always find what I am looking for
  • Feb 12, 2017
    lots to choose from
  • Feb 02, 2017
    wonderful prices.
    Feb 11, 2017
  • Jan 30, 2017
    very nice site , would like to have been able to get a person when I phoned instead of a recording to leave a message.
    Feb 10, 2017
    no one to talk to when I called ...but did respond to the email
  • Feb 10, 2017
    What I most appreciate about this website is that it is informative and thorough!It is also very inclusive of all the products and art materials that old time professionals like me REQUIRE.I am so happy that I finally landed in the right place for my (now) unique needs.Thank you!
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Easy to use and had exactly what I was looking for.
  • Jan 29, 2017
    I taught high school art for 10 years and have always used Mister Art for many of my painting supplies and I have been very pleased with all of my purchases and the price
    Feb 09, 2017
  • Jan 30, 2017
    Feb 08, 2017
    Overall a satisfying experience. I knew what to expect and Those expectations were met. Love the pricing! Will definitely be shopping here again.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    its my first time purchasing art supplies from Mister Art and I will be a returning customer.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    It was easy to use and I found exactly what I was looking for. The item was even cheaper than other stores I was looking at. Really satisfied with this purchase.
  • Feb 06, 2017
    site was easy to negotiate.
  • Jan 23, 2017
    easy to use, seek and order. Plus a phone # to call for whatever.
    Feb 04, 2017
    The transportation / shipping cost was too much for what I purchased. Order # 720793 , 2 pens for $ 2.78 with a S / H charge of $ 7.48. How often do you think I'll be coming back to the "well". I'm only one guy who likes neat things - I buy 2 so I have one (1) as back up. You should charge less (reduce your overall profit) - you might more small orders from guy's like me.
  • Feb 01, 2017
    Great prices for arts and craft supplies. Customer service is pleasant and helpful.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    Easy transaction, great prices!