MisterArt.com Reviews

03/05/2015
MisterArt.com Ratings and User Reviews. MisterArt.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 202 reviews. Last rated on 03/03/2015.
MisterArt.com is a discount art supply store offering tens of thousands of arts and crafts supplies. Products range from paints, brushes, pastels, and ceramics to easels, drafting boards, portfolios, and framing supplies.
Circle of Excellence - MisterArt.com

2005 Winner

MisterArt.com Rating

More About MisterArt.com

Recent Reviews for MisterArt.com

• Mar 3, 2015
    I really like MisterArt! I sometimes have trouble navigating the site, but I come away pleased at the prices, quality, and variety I find at MisterArt!
    Good experience. Thank you
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Art supplies are finally affordable through MisterArt
  • Mar 2, 2015
    I just found MisterArt and I love it. I found it through EBates. Easy to navigate and helped to find items I was not able to locate at other crafting sites.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Great Service and Product
  • Mar 1, 2015
    very good i bought a lot of things from misterart ,and really like it
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Everything has been great.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I have tried many different types of double tack mounting adhesive and MisterArt is the only place that I have found that carries the one that works for my business. It is very reasonably priced and they are very quick to deliver!
  • Mar 1, 2015
    It's hard to find some screen printing supplies. I've purchased Rubylith from you guys for years now. I also purchased a sort of DIY exposure unit many years ago which was a fantastic little unit that is still in use today. I used to own a $5k unit, but it was heavy, cumbersome and impossible to transport from the West coast to the East 10 years ago so I sold it. Wish you still offered those little units, as it was a great purchase! Please consider carrying a wider variety of screen printing supplies as well!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    found what I needed quickly and at a great price.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    STill finding out you have more than just what I sought you out for. will explore more and order in future.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    A very fine product that I enjoy using, and I find the ordering experience to be easy.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Great pricing! I will use this site again!
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Excited to get art supplies
    Feb 28, 2015
  • Feb 21, 2015
    MisterArt had the best price for the specific item I was searching for on line.
    Mar 3, 2015
  • Feb 20, 2015
    During are experiences in purchasing from Mr. Art we have found the employees to be very helpful. Our orders have come complete and have been accurately filled. The quality of the products have been what we expected and we received what was ordered. Delivery time has been as expected.
    Mar 2, 2015
    Great place to order. Have ordered several times with no problems. Always received the products that I ordered in a timely manner.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Like the shopping with Misterart, only wish VIP price was cheaper.
    Mar 2, 2015
    would like to see prices less without joining for so much.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Fast, easy and cheap.
    Mar 1, 2015
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    I have used MisterArt for years and have always been very happy with your products and service. They are seldom out of what I order and are quick about senting what I need. Also they let you know right away how long it will be until they will have what is back ordered. Unless I need something today I always order from M.A..
  • Feb 11, 2015
    There was a large selection of products and I was able to find what I needed. I am very happy with my purchase and can't wait for my clay to arrive so that I can start animating. Out of all the sites I looked at MisterArt had the most reasonable shipping charges and the lowest prices for what I needed.
    Feb 26, 2015