MisterArt.com Reviews

06/28/2015
MisterArt.com Ratings and User Reviews. MisterArt.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 120 reviews. Last rated on 06/28/2015.
MisterArt.com is a discount art supply store offering tens of thousands of arts and crafts supplies. Products range from paints, brushes, pastels, and ceramics to easels, drafting boards, portfolios, and framing supplies.
Circle of Excellence - MisterArt.com

2005 Winner

MisterArt.com Rating

More About MisterArt.com

Recent Reviews for MisterArt.com

• Jun 28, 2015
    I love ordering brush pens from MisterArt. I had a difficult time ordering supplies today. Every time that I attempted to checkout to purchase the pens, your site would kick me out and forced me to log back in. This occurred at least 4 to 5 times today. I believe maintenance was taking place on the system which caused the issue with the system today. I was determined to order the pens as I promised my 80 year old dad. My dad loves these pens. I finally was able to checkout and purchase the pens as plan. Thank you for your great supplies and prices!!!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Found exactly what I wanted in the quantity I wanted.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I would like to see larger pictures of the brush heads to tell the difference
  • Jun 24, 2015
    love the deals and savings, keep it up!
  • Jun 22, 2015
    i like them. great product at a great price. shipping was reasonable too. thanks so much
  • Jun 21, 2015
    This is my first order and have the expectation of a favorable experience.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Love the site and just signed up for vip membership so I will definitely be shopping there again!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Best prices and great selection of art supplies!
  • Jun 17, 2015
    As a teacher of alcohol ink, I am happy with the products and prices offered by Mister Art and always receive my orders quickly. There were a number of inks out of stock at this time which I need for my classes, so hopefully they will be available soon. However, I am unhappy that I will have to pay additional shipping charges for those items since they will be a separate order.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    MisterArt was great when i needed get some modelling supplies for the office quickly. I picked ruched shipping and the order arrived the next day.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    we will see, this if the first i have ordered from this company
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I'm very happy to have found a good source to purchase my art supplies!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Very happy that all needed supplies except one. I anticipate being happy with the rest of the process.
    Jun 19, 2015
    One item was not available when I place my order. Upon request they will notify you when the item was available. I didn't buy it as the shipping was more than the cost of the product. The ability to put off shipment until that item was available and approximate due date of item unavailable would be nice. The item became available the day I received my purchase.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jun 19, 2015
    Love your site!
  • Jun 8, 2015
    When teaching art to young students it's important to find the best products for the students to use. Being able to order this ink makes the target lesson successful.
    Jun 25, 2015
  • Jun 6, 2015
    THis will solve a problem for a new biz we are starting. Thanks
    Jun 21, 2015
    Thanks, you sent exactly what I ordered, on time, at a competitive price.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Jun 14, 2015
    I never received an email with the tracking information. I had to go back to my purchase information on misterart.com to see if there was one.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Mister Art was the onlybone to offer a reasonable shipping price.
    Jun 13, 2015
  • Jun 3, 2015
    I enjoy just the smile ease of placing an order with Mr art
    Jun 11, 2015
    i love misterart the amazing deal I got this time was everything I purchased 12 canvas boards of the best quality for 15 dollars now that is just unheard of, I got the best deal, most places charge a lot for this quality canvas board and they rarely sell them in that amount. I will recommend misterart to a lot of my friends and will come to their website before going to other art sites.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Great variety of art supplies for a great price. Helps when you have to get your own supplies.
    Jun 14, 2015