MisterArt.com Reviews

01/26/2015
MisterArt.com Ratings and User Reviews. MisterArt.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 201 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.
MisterArt.com is a discount art supply store offering tens of thousands of arts and crafts supplies. Products range from paints, brushes, pastels, and ceramics to easels, drafting boards, portfolios, and framing supplies.
Circle of Excellence - MisterArt.com

2005 Winner

MisterArt.com Rating

More About MisterArt.com

Recent Reviews for MisterArt.com

• Jan 26, 2015
    good service for over 10 yrs
  • Jan 26, 2015
    the order form could have been much less confusing. acceptable English language words might have been used rather than somewhat esoteric (under 30 year old proofreaders). Remember there are more of us old farts than there are of you, and old ladies can be extremely vindictive when pissed off. Thank you for your time.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I love the wide variety of products I can select from. Reading the reviews and testimonies of the products also helps a great deal in making a decision to purchase one product over another. You carry the rare brand names that you can't find in most art supply stores, so I am VERY thankful for that! Great prices and wonderful deliveries every time.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I'm excited to receive my calligraphy products and look forward to purchasing more in the future as well.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Great site, easy manouverability. I look forward to recieving my item and have a feeling it's will arrive in mint condition.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    This will be my substitute online art supply source now that Dan Smith has closed its general merchandising services. Good prices -- and easy to order -- but I don't know yet about the order's "fulfillment" -- hoping hard that that part of the service is as good as the online part.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I hate it when vendors feel the need to use shipping costs as an add-on prifit item. $7.48 to mail a two-ounce set of metal clips?
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Excellent source for art materials. Great prices!
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Good experience overall. Shipping was high though, and I almost bailed.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Mister Art has a wonderful array of both Art and Office Supplies; however, the shipping costs are a bit high.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I teach art, and recommend this Mister Art.com to my students. There is a huge selection, great prices, and perfect service. I have never bought a product here that disappointed me!
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Great products at a great price!
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I can't say too much since I just found the site and have just purchased things and have not yet received them.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Whatever is loading behind the scenes has slowed this website to a crawl. It used to load normally fast (FIOS) but now it's to the point I'm yelling, "Oh, Come ON!" at my laptop. Very, very frustrating -- except I can read email while it's loading. I have to plan time to come do my business here.
    Jan 22, 2015
    This is the first place I look when I need unusual wood/moulding/trim pieces.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Mister Art often has good prices on everyday products needed for what I do.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Jan 23, 2015
    Ordered brushes. Although I have order the same brand, and size brushes before, it came with different size as expected. Looks like to be the manufactory change than the Misterart's fault..
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    good prices, good service, fast delivery, and good product selection
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 22, 2015
    super prices. fast shipping, well packed. very pleased.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    This is my first time purchasing canvases from MisterArt. The prices were excellent, look forward to receiving the product.
    Jan 24, 2015
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Jan 23, 2015
    Order was placed on the 6th of January, i called a couple of weeks later about the order, they apologized saying there were issues, and the whole order arrived the next day!! Perfect!!!