MisterArt.com Reviews

07/28/2014
MisterArt.com Ratings and User Reviews. MisterArt.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 219 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2014.
MisterArt.com is a discount art supply store offering tens of thousands of arts and crafts supplies. Products range from paints, brushes, pastels, and ceramics to easels, drafting boards, portfolios, and framing supplies.
Circle of Excellence - MisterArt.com

2005 Winner

MisterArt.com Rating

More About MisterArt.com

Recent Reviews for MisterArt.com

• Jul 27, 2014
    Wonderful variety of products. Excellent prices.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    i've always been very satisfied - it's my go-to place for painting supplies
  • Jul 27, 2014
    loved the site and convience flows good works good
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I am very satisfied with mister art, a larger selection of fine art materials would be even better.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Love this site. Everything in one place, very convenient.
    I LOVE the ease of shopping and prices1
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I will be doing all my art supply shopping here! the prices are great!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    This seems like a very good place to purchase art supplies. Will most likely use this merchant again
  • Jul 20, 2014
    so far so good!
    Jul 28, 2014
    excellent customer service, excellent products at excellent prices!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I was so pleased with my first order that I made another order too days later.
    Jul 23, 2014
    The best place for art supplies. Best prices and good service. I always find what I need. And I have recommended MA to a number of friends.
    Jul 23, 2014
    Would like to see a resource for brushes that are riveted instead of nailed. We use these for children's activities and the nails fall out.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I love your products, love that I can order anything I need right here online, I just wish you offered the option of "grid view" so that I didn't have to scroll through so many pages when looking for what I need :)
    Jul 25, 2014
    I tell everyone, "if you can't find it, Go To MisterArt!" I have never been disappointed yet!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I have used this product with my previous business and love the way my products turn out. Your site is the only one I can find it on for such a great price! Thank you!
    Jul 22, 2014
    I am pleased with my order, but I do not want to purchase magazines. I did not order nor wish to order magazines fro m your store.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    High quality products at very reasonable prices with excellent custermer service.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    In checking other online sources for the products I ordered, I found MisterArt.com to have the best prices and their site is easy to navigate.
    Jul 22, 2014
    The ordering was very easy, products were readily available and shipped right away. I was very happy with both the ordering process and the products.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    love the volume and quality of merchandise
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Easy to order, professional, answers questions immediately, always prompt, great prices, great variety of products
    Jul 20, 2014
    Carefully packed and in individual units, the 12 inch female and male manikins were as nice and well made as the email catalogue pictures. I made a mistake initially when I ordered and the order didn't go through. When I called to FU, the agent was polite and my order arrived within days. I have ordered and received many other items and they arrive almost immediately. Thank you Mister Art!
  • Jun 20, 2014
    I love how this company has multiple products needed for multiple DIY projects I have discovered online.. & while some projects are not as popular in my area, thanks to MisterArt I will be able to complete these projects along w/many others!!
    Jul 23, 2014
    Great company!!! Thanks for making my DIY project a success!!!