MisterArt.com Reviews

08/26/2015
MisterArt.com Ratings and User Reviews. MisterArt.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 133 reviews.
MisterArt.com is a discount art supply store offering tens of thousands of arts and crafts supplies. Products range from paints, brushes, pastels, and ceramics to easels, drafting boards, portfolios, and framing supplies.
Circle of Excellence - MisterArt.com

2005 Winner

MisterArt.com Rating

More About MisterArt.com

Recent Reviews for MisterArt.com

• Aug 9, 2015
    I was confused about the shipping charges. Good selection of what I needed.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    My first purchase, so until my order is received I don't have a lot to comment on.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Misterart is the cheapest place to find the art supplies I need.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Always reliable with product availability and shipping is prompt and prices are good. Web site easy to use.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Great place to shop, excellent prices.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    I am an artist and liked your site. Thanks for your help.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Nice and simple.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    I found the shipping to be a bit ridiculous. It still wound up being cheaper in total than some of the other online retailers, because the product prices were cheaper. However, the fact that you can't determine how quickly a standard package will ship pretty much forces people to use an expedited shipping method if they are have a time frame in mind and your expedited rates are much higher than other sites. I would never use you if the product were offered on Amazon or somewhere with more reasonable shipping charges. If my package dosn't arrive quickly, then you can be certain I'll never use the site again.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Shipping is expensive for such light weight items, but I am anxious to try them as the scarves reviews are excellent.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    One of the item was out of stock, and Mister.com stated that they will email me when the item is available, and they did. I appreciated that they kept their words. That is good customer service!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Great value and products, easy to place an order online. My only complaint is the time delay once an order is placed before it is shipped from their facility.
    Aug 7, 2015
    I decided to become a preferred customer for the savings. I am also quite pleased with the shipping time compared to the orders I have placed in the past.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I love your supplies but would appreciate more information as to firing of glazes such as which fire to 06 and which can fire to 6. That would be most helpful
    Aug 5, 2015
    My daughter and I have shopped with MisterArt for a number of years and have always been happy.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Good prices but shipping too expensive. i would like to receive this order a little faster but I don't want to spend 18.95 to get it a little faster.
    Aug 1, 2015
    good prices
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I like being able to choose from such quality, big variety of art products. Saves me running all over town.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Aug 2, 2015
    very easy site to navigate and a large selection on supplies. a small glitch with my order, which was my fault was easily and promptly fixed. I certainly appreciated the ease with which this was handled. I also made use of the customer reviews, that service is also very useful in shopping for an item you haven't used before.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I will come back for future buy's.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I can always find what I need at Mr. Art and it is always high quality.
    Jul 31, 2015