MisterArt.com Reviews

07/04/2015
MisterArt.com Ratings and User Reviews. MisterArt.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 117 reviews.
MisterArt.com is a discount art supply store offering tens of thousands of arts and crafts supplies. Products range from paints, brushes, pastels, and ceramics to easels, drafting boards, portfolios, and framing supplies.
Circle of Excellence - MisterArt.com

2005 Winner

MisterArt.com Rating

More About MisterArt.com

Recent Reviews for MisterArt.com

• May 8, 2015
    Great site, competetive prices. I found all of the items I needed for my project very quickly.
  • May 8, 2015
    The extra shipping charge for large items makes me not buy those Items sometimes. Or I would buy them if the free shipping threshold were lower than $200. Maybe $125...
  • May 6, 2015
    I liked their excellent selection of DecoArt products
  • May 6, 2015
    I may become a member but will see how this order goes.
  • May 5, 2015
    Enjoy the site. Great prices great service great quality
  • May 4, 2015
    Easy to find supplies, great prices and especially appreciate the buying guides! Helped me to make informed choices.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Great Products at a Great Price!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    great pricing difficult web to search item : for instance, looking for chromapaint per gallon, or perlescent chroma paint...i was redirected to a different page and could not access again a page i hade seen minutes ago
  • Apr 29, 2015
    has stuff that others don't
  • Apr 29, 2015
    It's my first time shopping with you. I like on sale prizes, but was surprise at the size of the ship cost. Example : bought 2 packages of charcoal pencil at 1.98 and with shipping it went up to just un 10.00 dollars! It's like 2.5 to 3.0 oz to ship.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    It helps that MisterArt is a member of a rebate program.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Excellent selection, very good prices. I am retired and disabled which requires me to shop online. I am very sensitive to product prices and especially shipping charges. MisterArt shipping charges are in line with vendors that don't gouge customers in this area.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I can get watercolor item from Amazon and similar prices and no shipping charges. you have a wide selection.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    The main item I needed was on backorder.
    May 4, 2015
    the one size of paper I wanted most was not available. an email will be sent when this size is available.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I think the prices and VIP option are great. Navigating the website to find what I was looking for was difficult.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    so many neat items to help with creative impulses
    May 8, 2015
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Apr 24, 2015
    It would be very helpful if international shipping was offered! Other than that, I loved my first purchase experience from MisterArt :)
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I was happy to find your site through Google which offered the best prices and online access.
    Apr 22, 2015
  • Mar 15, 2015
    most other websites offer free shipping. not only did i have to pay s/h, but at $7.00 my s/h charge was almost half the cost of a $25.00 purchace
    May 4, 2015
    My coplaints are not with MisterArt, but with some of the products. The project I am presently working on requires the use of a lot of black paint.I orderd Martha Stewart's black glass paint, Shadow Ombre Sombra. I was painting a tiger on glass. The paint went on beautifully, but, when it dried it was full of cracks! The black part of my tiger took one full bottle and half of another. I ende up having to cut away every stripe then it took me another bottle of leading to redo all of those stripes. The original outline of my tiger was done using Decoart's Liquid Rainbow blk leading and guess what, I can't find this product anymore. So, I had to scrap the bottoms of every old bottle that I could find. This entire ordeal got me much more than just a little pissed off! Martha Stewart sucks.