MisterArt.com Reviews

02/07/2016
MisterArt.com Ratings and User Reviews. MisterArt.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 144 reviews.
MisterArt.com is a discount art supply store offering tens of thousands of arts and crafts supplies. Products range from paints, brushes, pastels, and ceramics to easels, drafting boards, portfolios, and framing supplies.
Circle of Excellence - MisterArt.com

2005 Winner

MisterArt.com Rating

More About MisterArt.com

Recent Reviews for MisterArt.com

• Dec 19, 2015
    Site is very user friendly.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Very good place to buy paints
  • Dec 18, 2015
    I am very excited I found this store.
    great website thank you
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Awesome Easy to use site!!!!!! With the way my daughter goes through art supplies I will be back!!!!
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Easy to find what I was looking for and prices were good.
  • Dec 15, 2015
    had to checkout over 20 times to get the order to go through it kept cycling back to an error message with the site.
  • Dec 9, 2015
    Dec 18, 2015
    The packaging was not good. The straight edge came bent but I was able to reshape it so I can use it.
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Dec 19, 2015
    Was ordering this for someone else
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Amazing offers on art supplies
    Dec 14, 2015
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Really like this company a lot. No complaints. Easy to work with.
    Dec 15, 2015
  • Dec 5, 2015
    I wish there was a deal for free shipping, like a "spend ____ , get free shipping" AND have that amount be a fair amount (not $150-200). I'm likely to spend (and this is totally irrational, but i think it is an effective gimmick) more money on merchandise in order to achieve free shipping. Have to make that order count!
    Dec 14, 2015
  • Dec 5, 2015
    I once ordered a set of pastels that was back ordered. MisterArt associate offered to make up the set from their open stock. The said they had all but one of the colors and would send that along later. I thought that was very nice. Will always remember how accommodating to give me a call about the order. I told them too just wait till the order came in that I wasn't in a hurry. I eventually got the order. I've never been called and consulted about an on-line order before. Made me glad to realize there was a real person that cared about my order on the other side.
  • Dec 2, 2015
    It has been great each time. This time was a little frustrating since a few of the things I wanted were out of stock.
    Dec 16, 2015
    the items were just what I wanted, but you were out of a couple of other items that I was interested.
  • Dec 1, 2015
    Dec 15, 2015
    There apparently incorrect information provided to a shipper so they could not contact me to deliver part of my order. By contacting Mr. Art I resolved the issue by getting the shipper's contact info and providing correct contact info for mel
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Very easy website to get around in. Product information very detailed
    Dec 18, 2015
  • Nov 30, 2015
    I can't fully comment on my experience - apart from ordering online - since I haven't received my order yet. My only unfulfilled wish with your website is that the Denim Adirondack re-inker isn't available. :(
    Dec 16, 2015
    Easy ordering. Wish there had been some of the inks (denim Adirondack) in stock when I ordered. When I received my order, one of the inks had opened and leaked over most of the others, which was unfortunate.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    I like that Mister Art has so much to choose from and, in categories, sells all of the items available for those categories rather than just a handful of colors or items. I can always find what I want and it is almost always in stock!