MLB Shop Reviews

08/28/2015
MLB Shop Ratings and User Reviews. MLB Shop is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 4667 reviews.
The official online shop of Major League Baseball.

MLB Shop Coupons »

MLB Shop Rating

More About MLB Shop

Recent Reviews for MLB Shop

• Aug 28, 2015
    Like seeing the "vintage" Mr. Met items. (Wish I could find a reasonably priced Mets road gray "replica" jersey.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Easy, fast, high quality merchandise.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    too many out of stocks and out of stock sizes
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I Have difficult applying the credit card information
  • Aug 27, 2015
    fees shipping to canada are crazy, definitely won't be ordering again until this changes
    I love this website!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Good experience buying my fitted hat. Would like to see some of the mets throwback hats in the low crown style. Otherwise a good experience.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    My only recommendation would be that caps be sortable by which ones have a "soft" crown. (as opposed to rigid, like most)
  • Aug 27, 2015
    It would be very helpful if the item information for sweatshirts and jackets would provide detail concerning the length of the sleeves. The men in my family are very tall (6'4 - 6'6) and have very long arms so it's hard to know if sleeves are going to be long enough for them. The Big & Tall sizes that the site offer seem to be geared more toward large, heavy (wide) men but what about men that are just plain tall and need longer sleeves? It's very difficult to find a selection of clothing geared towards that demographic. The size charts didn't make mention of sleeve lengths either which is frustrating. I would have definitely purchased more items if that information had been available and/or there had been "tall" or "long" options available.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Very pleased with this experience and will continue to shop with MLB.com.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I liked the overall website but every time I would click on a link, it'd be slow and stuff.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    The check out page was difficult; it kept taking me back to "send my order" with no explanation.
    Shipping should be free
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Although the delivery occurred on time, it occurred on the last day I was told to expect it. The delivery took more than a week. I receive packages from other vendors in a matter of days.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I love the MLB shop. A lot of product options...great selections! The website is easy to navigate. Payment process is simple. Overall, I had a great shopping experience at the MLB online shop.
  • Jul 28, 2015