modDIY Reviews

01/26/2015
modDIY Ratings and User Reviews. modDIY is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 125 reviews. Last rated on 01/25/2015.

modDIY Rating

More About modDIY

Recent Reviews for modDIY

• Jan 25, 2015
    Been shopping here for a while and always got good service, wish shipping was faster but i understand the circumstances. order processing could be a bit faster for overseas buyers like myself that would soften the blow of having to wait so long for an order.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    A huge selection of modding accessories. I couldn't find these things locally if my life depended on it.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Very nice site with exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't find this at any of the big box stores
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I plan to buy more products later on. More selection of certain parts would be nice. For one I need a set of 6-32 thread 1 1/4" screws for a radiator fan, which I cannot get here. I would like to do some sleeving in a black, grey, and red tones in 2mm size, but only got a black and red colour. Would like a dark grey, close to black but little lighter for a build which is also not available.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    They had the cable that everybody said that didn't exist, now I can install the nice video card I purchased for my computer.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    i found navigating to find the exact cable set i needed a bit hard. all sets should be in their own category.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Excellent site, i think you have the best products. Cant wait to buy more
  • Jan 22, 2015
    One of the best open-minded merchant, good quality and interesting products for modders.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    What a great place to find hard-to-get items!
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Thank you for tis GREAT Shop. Good Works, great Options.
    Enjoyable first transaction
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Great job giving option to modders like us. Keep it up!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Your product search engine works! This is not true of all online retailers, especially ones who sell niche products like electronics parts and equipment.
    Nice selection over all.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    good so far.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    Great service And reliable, would recomment to others
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Rather bizarre necessity of "activating" my credit card at checkout, when the card has already been activated well before my experience here.
    Jan 22, 2015
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Reasonable prices and variety of items in the store.
    Jan 21, 2015
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Good selection of parts, but some things are a bit hard to find. I purchased some sleeved cables and you asked for the length I would like, but didn't mention the stock Length. I had to do a little more research to figure out what length cables to buy. Check out was easy and simple as it should be. Will recommend to others granted everything goes smoothly with my order.
    Jan 21, 2015
    I don't care to leave a comment about such poor customer service.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    I was very happy about he variety, and pricing of the items on the site. Was frustrated with the lack of specifications and information about each part. Just not enough info.. Im still a litte wary of what I did purchase because there were no descriptions.
    Jan 23, 2015