Modern Bathroom Reviews

Modern Bathroom Ratings and User Reviews. Modern Bathroom is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 17 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.

Recent Reviews for Modern Bathroom

• Jan 26, 2015
    Unhappy that when I researched the product I ordered beforehand and checked into shipping and tax info so I could appropriately bill my client, the tax amount did not show up at that time which means that I am having to cover the tax instead of my client....
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Good site but did not offer/show pictures of optional free faucets for the vanity
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Very satisfied with my purchase. The vanity is good looking and contemporary.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    I can't wait to get my merchandise, the best part of this big purchase was the free shipping.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    i have ordered 10 or cabinets from this company High quality and shipping fast
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Great products, shopping experience is also quite good, will be back.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I've been looking at this tub for six months and am finally in a position to purchase it. Can't wait to get it and I hope it's everything I thought it would be!!!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Will be trying another purchase soon
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 30, 2014
    I had an issue with my order customer service contacted me to resolive it prior to shipping and charging, appreciate the proacitve approach.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I'll be happy when the pieces arrive and get installed! Can't wait!!!
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I can't speak to the quality of the item, but I'm hoping it's a good as the site.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Love the selection and unique items
    Dec 11, 2014
  • Nov 12, 2014
    excited to use your website for future orders!
  • Nov 1, 2014
    I hope its as good as it looks!
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Dec 2, 2014
    My only concern regarding the vanity is one of the draw does not open correctly. All the part are there and nothing appears to be broken or missing. I asked the carpenter to take a look at it to see can be done.