Modern Bathroom Reviews

Modern Bathroom Ratings and User Reviews. Modern Bathroom does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 09/21/2015.

Recent Reviews for Modern Bathroom

• Sep 21, 2015
    straight forward web site, helpful salespeople who picked up the phone immediately.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    Hard to survey, when I have not received product yet. I did purchase this item for 300.00 less through other vendor, but item received damaged and now item is on back order. Forced to purchase as much higher price due to time crunch.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    Awesome experience. I can't wait to see the product!
  • Sep 16, 2015
    found what I neede and bought it
  • Sep 9, 2015
    I was pleased to find the item I needed
    Sep 25, 2015
  • Sep 5, 2015
    Great store. Have used them twice now and trust this experience will be as good as the last.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Great price, I appreciate being able to save money by not getting the sinks & countertop.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    We will be back for more.
    Sep 17, 2015
  • Sep 1, 2015
    so far so good I will know for sure When everything shows up!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Everything has been great with my purchase.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I was looking for a glossy white medicine cabinet without mirrors, to match other pieces of my new bathroom, searched through all possible websites and couldn't find any. Eventually found it a Modern Bathroom. So weird that such a "normal" thing is such a rarity!
    Aug 27, 2015
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Great purchase and pricing!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I did not get a estimate of when the item would be delivered.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    Was very pleased with the product and what it wwas priced at.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Website wasn't completely clear about the product. If I spend this amount, there should be no lingering questions.
    Sep 3, 2015
    The customer service rep seemed defensive when questioned.