Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies Reviews

07/22/2014
Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 179 reviews. Last rated on 07/22/2014.

Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies Rating

More About Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies

Recent Reviews for Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies

• Jul 22, 2014
    I've been shopping Monster Brew for about six years and always get on time orders
  • Jul 21, 2014
    im having fun doing what i like & your stuff works great!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Tried to use coupon but i guess it was expired.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Checkout cells did not indicate they were required (e-mail & phone #). When I was directed to go back and input my e-mail is deleted my payment info and made me re-enter it afterwards. Then after entering e-mail and payment info a second time it indicated I needed a phone # and deleted my payment info again. Frustrating having to enter it three times. Checkout page should indicate that all cells are required to be filled. Some sites have red stars, other just wont let you move on until previous required cell is filled...or just save the payment info if someone has to go back. Other than this, all was good. A couple of items have no picture...I would never, ever consider buying them even if I was looking to purchase. A picture is worth a 1,000 words after all.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Im super excited to get this and try it out!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Customer service is impeccable. On that basis alone I will be making whatever purchasers I can.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    One stop shop! Ordered a starter kit and a couple recipe's and I am excited to "hop"--get it? ;)-- into the brewing hobby! Everything was reasonably priced compared to other sites and it will be arriving quickly! Thanks monster brew!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I dislike how you play games with free shipping on overpriced items and overpriced shipping on underpriced items, in particular on Amazon, that's why I came to the website, figured the best pricing with no Amazon surcharges would be here
  • Jul 17, 2014
    There could be more choices of complete supply kits!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Since this was first purchase, I answered likely to recommend because I have not yet used the product.
    Very easy to navigate
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Cant wait to start brewing my beer.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I have bought all of my brewing equipment from Monster Brew and I, nor any of my friends have been unsatisfied with the items and the end products.
    Jul 22, 2014
    I am very pleased with my order from Monster Brew. The 'Ye Old Stout' is excellent. I didn't receive the instructions on how to brew initially. However, after a quick email to customer service the PDF was sent to me within 24 hours and I was ready to brew. Thanks Monster Brew.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    A) The directions , in general, were terrible. There are contradictory statements about when to add certain ingredients.B) I phoned Monster Brew for clarification and was transferred to someone who was to help me and All I got was a message saying he would call me back ASAP. He never called back !
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Lots of the right gear I needed at reasonable prices.
    Jul 20, 2014
    Great service and product.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    Good products, great prices but, don't be in any hurry to receive. My order was placed July 10 their web site claims same or next day shipping (depending on time of the order). I got a shipping notification July 16
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I have enjoyed the difference brews I have tried
    Jul 19, 2014
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Great Website. Couple order errors, but nothing too major.
    Jul 21, 2014
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Jul 15, 2014
    Easy on line purchase. Had product that none of my locals could get. I'll be back, definitely.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Thanks
    Jul 20, 2014
    Please be more accurate in depicting what actually comes in the home brew craft beer kits. The picture made me think it came with all the equipment as well as the hops, and I was sadly disappointed.