Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies Reviews

10/24/2014
Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 157 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.

Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies Rating

More About Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies

Recent Reviews for Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies

• Oct 23, 2014
    Very nice selection.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Over all good experiance.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Good prices, easy check out!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    You guys are a great source for every thing brewing!!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great site. Will definitely be using them in the future!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Thought the site is well laid out, and helpful.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I'm always happy with my orders
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Great selections and deals, always a pleasure ordering!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Monster brew was responsible for my home brew equipment and first home brew recipe. I love Monster Brew!!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I have always been satisfied with every aspect of the buying process. Plenty of products to choose from, too!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Best place to buy my ingredients and supplies, I purchase at least twice a year and my family and friends love the flavors
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Started out rocky on my first purchase and has gotten better since
    Love these guys
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Been buying product for two years and always great!!!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    cant wait to get the kits, looking forward to using Monster Brew again.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Pretty easy to use. More detail around the quantity of the grains would be good.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    No fuss, no muss. keeping it simple, which is good. Pricing is about what i expected, except some of your hops are less than other retailers, which is nice. Selection could be a little wider however, overall.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    ordered two of each product but order always defaulted to one. one of each was enough anyway
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Very good beer kits, comes with everything you need to brew beer, I love this site I will shop here again just wish they gave discounts for shipping.
    Oct 19, 2014
    I am very pleased with this site. I will be telling all my friends and family about this . Thank you for making this easy for someone like me to be able to order these kits for gifts with out having to tell my son and husband about my purcheses to make sure they are right. The kits produce very good beer. Thanks again
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Looking forward to trying the beer brewing ingredent kit from this brewing site
    Oct 19, 2014
    Ordered the Cinnamon Orange Porter Extract Kit. Arrived as expected and has already been brewed and is in fermenter. Kit was missing the priming sugar that was ordered, I contacted customer service, explained the problem and they promptyly shipped the item. Great Service! Will Order Again.