Moolka Toys Reviews

Moolka Toys Ratings and User Reviews. Moolka Toys is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 09/24/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Moolka Toys

2010 Winner

Recent Reviews for Moolka Toys

• Sep 24, 2014
    First purchase Hoping that I will like it.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    2 toys I wanted to buy were out of stock. I will be buying them from another vendor.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I love european toys after living there for many yars. They are always so well received by my family! And Moolka has the best selection I can find!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I liked the extra special feature when choosing what country, that I had the option (not China)
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Pretty good toy material description, could be better to know % of poly vs cotton on cloth products, also helpful to indicate gluten, shellfish, seafood, nuts, egss, dairy, soy ink or other allergen ingredients in manufacturing or color/paints
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Great toys and excellent prices
    Sep 11, 2014
  • Aug 17, 2014
    love it! GLad to have found this shop.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Shopping was quick and easy. Thanks!
  • Aug 4, 2014
    very impressed with variety, design and apparent quality of toys
  • Jul 31, 2014
    You have great prices but it would be great to have an estimated shipping date, Also, the site looks a bit outdated.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Competitive pricing, quick shipment, good variety of items.Some error in pictures of items.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    this puzzle was a hard to find puzzle. I hope my granddaughter likes it.
    Aug 8, 2014
    It was a hard to find toy. I was very happy with my grand childs response
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Loved the plasma car I bought last year for my grandson, and so does he and his sister, and the art products. Very disappointed you had no drawing pads or colored pencils and markers available now -- I bought some cute spiral drawing pads last time, and water color pencils, and nothing was available this time.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    The description of the toys is extremely poor.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    would have purchased more but the other items incurred an oversized shipping fee. also, the lack of free returns would send me to another site if the purchase price wasn't lower because the toy was on sale.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I was shopping under the search engine gifts for one year olds and came across Moolka toys. When I saw the xylophone, I said to myself my niece has got to have that gift. It's an independent toy and other than perhaps getting on her parents' nerves, I think it would be perfect for that age of exploration.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I like the unique twist on classic products. This site offers many developmentally appropriate toys and gifts. I like the option to sort toys by age level. I will definitely purchase gifts for others in the future.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Found products not available in Canada at reasonable prices.