Moolka Toys Reviews

Moolka Toys Ratings and User Reviews. Moolka Toys is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 08/17/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Moolka Toys

2010 Winner

Recent Reviews for Moolka Toys

• Aug 17, 2014
    love it! GLad to have found this shop.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Shopping was quick and easy. Thanks!
  • Aug 4, 2014
    very impressed with variety, design and apparent quality of toys
  • Jul 31, 2014
    You have great prices but it would be great to have an estimated shipping date, Also, the site looks a bit outdated.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Competitive pricing, quick shipment, good variety of items.Some error in pictures of items.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    this puzzle was a hard to find puzzle. I hope my granddaughter likes it.
    Aug 8, 2014
    It was a hard to find toy. I was very happy with my grand childs response
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Loved the plasma car I bought last year for my grandson, and so does he and his sister, and the art products. Very disappointed you had no drawing pads or colored pencils and markers available now -- I bought some cute spiral drawing pads last time, and water color pencils, and nothing was available this time.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    The description of the toys is extremely poor.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    would have purchased more but the other items incurred an oversized shipping fee. also, the lack of free returns would send me to another site if the purchase price wasn't lower because the toy was on sale.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I was shopping under the search engine gifts for one year olds and came across Moolka toys. When I saw the xylophone, I said to myself my niece has got to have that gift. It's an independent toy and other than perhaps getting on her parents' nerves, I think it would be perfect for that age of exploration.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I like the unique twist on classic products. This site offers many developmentally appropriate toys and gifts. I like the option to sort toys by age level. I will definitely purchase gifts for others in the future.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Found products not available in Canada at reasonable prices.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    My daughter-in-law referred you to me for our grand children's toy and I have been very pleased with my selections . Thank you.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I absolutely love Moolka! I have been a customer off and on again for eight years and have never been disappointed. The quality of their products is exceptional.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Reasonable seller-quality products-large selection -easy check out.
    Jun 16, 2014
    great prices, good selection.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Jun 16, 2014
    The only issue with my purchase was that you only had 14 bike horns available and I had to purchase additional horns from another site (needed 20 as favors for a bike themed party). Otherwise, I was very satisfied with my overall experience.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    I am happy that I discovered you. I appreciate your choices, quality, and attention to details.
  • May 31, 2014
    I just ordered some toddler items. I haven't received them so I don't know if I will like them or if they will arrive in a timely manner.
  • May 19, 2014
    The toys look lovely and I am sure my 3 beautiful grandchildren will enjoy them! There is a large assortment to choose from and we are looking forward to receiving them!
    Jun 1, 2014
    The site was lovely and all items arrived and are just waiting to be played with by my 3 lovely grandkids! I like the ease of the site and availability and construction of the toys...I especially like the small wooden block set that are ecology safe...they are very cute!Theyfriends!will enjoy all of the purchases and I know I will be ordering again and recommending you to all my grandma friends.