Moolka Toys Reviews

Moolka Toys Ratings and User Reviews. Moolka Toys is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Moolka Toys

2010 Winner

Recent Reviews for Moolka Toys

• Dec 16, 2014
    I like Moolka toys because they give me options for more interesting graphically pleasing toys than only the ones designed and manufactured in the United States. High quality and selection.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Are the quality I demand! And I am picky!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Creative toys. Great selection.Not responsive to phone calls.The phone message says you are next in line and then they say there is no one available to talk to you.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    I love the selection of toys carried by Moolka. I can't seem to find these products anywhere else.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    I am always very excited tp open a Moolka box. It came just twp hours ago. I am going to play with a few of the toys before I wrap them for my grandchildren! . Please send a catalog. Mine is three years old.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Great choices, but more detail in descriptions, age appropriate information, country of origin, etc. would be most helpful.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I looked everywhere for this and only on yr site I found it. Yeah!!!!!
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I love the reasonable price.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    PRODUCTS ARE AWFULLY PRICEY :O(
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I always love Moolka- my favorite site for young kids.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    When I found the Moolka site on internet....I was so happy with all toys which was great to buy them on internet easy...discribe all toys details but does not show all items ....where they are made. If there shows where product is then would be much better information to buy!
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I needed an item found it quickly checked out quickly and then got stuck with this survey. I dont allow magazines in my house so i hope i get something more worthwhile.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    good overall experience.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    I like the variety here.
    Nov 14, 2014
  • Oct 26, 2014
    My grandson asked for a trumpet for Christmas and this store came up on my search engine. I'm very curious to see the quality of this purchase. If it is good I will be a return customer.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    This is for my 2 year old grandson who walks on his toes. It is used in therapy so hopefully this will help him
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I ordered the trumpet for my three year old grandson. He could not make it blow. Hoping that this is not the case with the saxaphone, It is for a 5 year old.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Looking forward to see how this works out.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    quick & easy, Kids love the toys
  • Sep 24, 2014
    First purchase Hoping that I will like it.