Moolka Toys Reviews

Moolka Toys Ratings and User Reviews. Moolka Toys is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 18 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Moolka Toys

2010 Winner

Recent Reviews for Moolka Toys

• Jul 23, 2014
    The description of the toys is extremely poor.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    would have purchased more but the other items incurred an oversized shipping fee. also, the lack of free returns would send me to another site if the purchase price wasn't lower because the toy was on sale.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I was shopping under the search engine gifts for one year olds and came across Moolka toys. When I saw the xylophone, I said to myself my niece has got to have that gift. It's an independent toy and other than perhaps getting on her parents' nerves, I think it would be perfect for that age of exploration.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I like the unique twist on classic products. This site offers many developmentally appropriate toys and gifts. I like the option to sort toys by age level. I will definitely purchase gifts for others in the future.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Found products not available in Canada at reasonable prices.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    My daughter-in-law referred you to me for our grand children's toy and I have been very pleased with my selections . Thank you.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I absolutely love Moolka! I have been a customer off and on again for eight years and have never been disappointed. The quality of their products is exceptional.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Reasonable seller-quality products-large selection -easy check out.
    Jun 16, 2014
    great prices, good selection.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Jun 16, 2014
    The only issue with my purchase was that you only had 14 bike horns available and I had to purchase additional horns from another site (needed 20 as favors for a bike themed party). Otherwise, I was very satisfied with my overall experience.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    I am happy that I discovered you. I appreciate your choices, quality, and attention to details.
  • May 31, 2014
    I just ordered some toddler items. I haven't received them so I don't know if I will like them or if they will arrive in a timely manner.
  • May 20, 2014
    Beautiful Troya that inspire imaginativo play. Peleasure to handle for kids and adults alike.
  • May 19, 2014
    The toys look lovely and I am sure my 3 beautiful grandchildren will enjoy them! There is a large assortment to choose from and we are looking forward to receiving them!
    Jun 1, 2014
    The site was lovely and all items arrived and are just waiting to be played with by my 3 lovely grandkids! I like the ease of the site and availability and construction of the toys...I especially like the small wooden block set that are ecology safe...they are very cute!Theyfriends!will enjoy all of the purchases and I know I will be ordering again and recommending you to all my grandma friends.
  • May 18, 2014
    The price was the best I've found for the same toy I was looking for at other sites.
  • Apr 30, 2014
    I love the quality and durability of Moolka toys!
  • Apr 29, 2014
    My first purchase.. Overall experience? Easy, great prices and fast!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    May 8, 2014
    I am very disappointed. I ordered this item in March and was not notified that it was unavailable for 2 months. I previously ordered from them and received in good condition.