Moolka Toys Reviews

01/28/2015
Moolka Toys Ratings and User Reviews. Moolka Toys is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Moolka Toys

2010 Winner

Moolka Toys Rating

More About Moolka Toys

Recent Reviews for Moolka Toys

• Jan 20, 2015
    Sorry to see Moolka Toys going out of business. I've purchased their products since 2007. We've enjoyed them so much! Sincerely, Mary DiDomenico
  • Jan 18, 2015
    So sorry to see Moolka going out of business.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I discovered Moolka while we were expecting our first child, and we have always found their toys to be intelligent and of high quality. In fact, we recommended and asked that our extended family shop at Moolka - we created a wish list they could refer to for birthdays and Christmas. Over time, we have continued to return, and have been able to share aged-out-toys with yourger cousins as they are virtually indestructible. We have been happy to support Moolka Toys and are sad to discover it will be closing.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    I love your selection and have already recommended your site to friends. The quality of your toys is excellent!
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Wonderful, beautiful toys. My first choice!
  • Dec 22, 2014
    They are one of the last good real toy stores. I love the unique non- plastic toys. Nice job!!! We love Moolka!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Nice site and great selection.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I like Moolka toys because they give me options for more interesting graphically pleasing toys than only the ones designed and manufactured in the United States. High quality and selection.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Are the quality I demand! And I am picky!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Creative toys. Great selection.Not responsive to phone calls.The phone message says you are next in line and then they say there is no one available to talk to you.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    I love the selection of toys carried by Moolka. I can't seem to find these products anywhere else.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    I am always very excited tp open a Moolka box. It came just twp hours ago. I am going to play with a few of the toys before I wrap them for my grandchildren! . Please send a catalog. Mine is three years old.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Great choices, but more detail in descriptions, age appropriate information, country of origin, etc. would be most helpful.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I looked everywhere for this and only on yr site I found it. Yeah!!!!!
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I love the reasonable price.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    PRODUCTS ARE AWFULLY PRICEY :O(
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I always love Moolka- my favorite site for young kids.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    When I found the Moolka site on internet....I was so happy with all toys which was great to buy them on internet easy...discribe all toys details but does not show all items ....where they are made. If there shows where product is then would be much better information to buy!
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I needed an item found it quickly checked out quickly and then got stuck with this survey. I dont allow magazines in my house so i hope i get something more worthwhile.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    I like the variety here.
    Nov 14, 2014