Moosejaw Reviews

04/24/2015
Moosejaw Ratings and User Reviews. Moosejaw is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1646 reviews.
Moosejaw intends to be your source for backpacking, adventure travel, skiing, and climbing. Moosejaw has great prices on quality gear and outerwear from The North Face, Marmot, Gregory, Vasque, Moosejaw, and much, much more.
Circle of Excellence - Moosejaw

2014 Winner

Moosejaw Rating

More About Moosejaw

Recent Reviews for Moosejaw

• Apr 23, 2015
    Always loved Moosejaw! Will always recommend!
    lets be hopeful
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Love the website humor. Makes it feel more friendly. Very clever.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Pretty good website - good prices. I like the rewards feature, but wish you could apply part of your rewards towards a purchase rather than having to use nothing but points to buy something. Not sure who made that rule up.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I love the rewards program and quirkly marketing.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Experience: so far so good.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I really love Moosejaw and find myself always wanting to order more! The first time I ordered I loved getting the package and finding stickers and a granola bar in it with my jacket :) the little things make such a difference!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I wish there were more coupon codes that actually work. I typically use Sierra Trading Post because they have so many discounts available.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    YOU GUYS ROCK! :)
  • Apr 13, 2015
    First time shopper here..love that you advertise a coupon code!! Thanks!!
    Apr 23, 2015
    First purchase and I'll definitely be back. Your marketing is witty and hilarious! Love the special touch :)
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Couldn't find my size for a climbing shoe at other online retailers great to order my size and get a discount! Thank you!!
    Apr 23, 2015
    Overall happy with my experience but the product seemed a bit worn when I received it. Not enough to return, but I would have expected the shows to look more new than they did.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Great store, like shopping with them.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Love this site! Just getting back into backcountry camping with my 9 year old son. Perfect site for all the gear we need!
    Apr 23, 2015
    Quality, value, keep their promises, and a great sense of humor! Moosejaw is the ideal mate! Love this site and proudly display their bumper sticker.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Moosejaw is a nice company and has a nice website. Moosejaw is good.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Great overall experience.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Enjoyed shopping for my sandals at Moosejaw and they were the least expensive that I found anywhere.
    Apr 22, 2015
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    This is the first rder I placed with Moosejaw, based on a friend's recomendation. I ws pleasantly surprized by the good prices, selectin and ease of use of the site.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    First time using this company to buy gear. Never heard of them before. I look forward to receiving my purchase.
    Apr 23, 2015
    The greeting when you call customer service is the most annoying thing in the world! I was already annoyed that my order was screwed up but when my call was answered I just wanted to scream. Thankfully I didn't and my issue was resolved promptly. also how does something like 2 different colored boots (none of which was the color I ordered ) slip through quality control? Just curious.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    I love the style and commentary on the website. It made me smile, and relate to Moosejaw. I will be a return customer!
    Apr 22, 2015