Motorcycle Superstore Reviews

12/09/2016
Motorcycle Superstore Ratings and User Reviews. Motorcycle Superstore is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2713 reviews.
The Motorcycle Superstore features a comprehensive online inventory of motorcycle apparel and accessories. Shoppers will find a variety of motorcycle helmets, footwear, streetwear, team gear, books and motorcycle accessories.
Circle of Excellence - Motorcycle Superstore

2016 Winner

Motorcycle Superstore Rating

More About Motorcycle Superstore

Recent Reviews for Motorcycle Superstore

• Nov 5, 2016
    looking forward to usng my new item
  • Nov 5, 2016
    Don't care for the shipping charge much.
  • Nov 5, 2016
    I love this website. It is one of my favorites out of all riding websites and very easy to navigate. You guys always have exactly what I need and want.
  • Nov 5, 2016
    Have always been happy with my purchases from what used to be Chaparral and now is Motorcycle Superstore!
  • Nov 5, 2016
    Smooth Purchase! However the Aussie Dollar is a bit week at the moment! making parts a lot more feasible to be sourced locally!
    Great place to shop.
  • Nov 4, 2016
    This is a great store to get parts for my motorcycle and UTV. I think you guys have great prices and the site is easy to navigate.
  • Nov 4, 2016
    It's a real superstore... I can always find my motorcycle needs. From the tire to my helmet.... just super!
  • Nov 4, 2016
    This is my first time purchasing from this website. The reviews on the product seemed great and there were no complaints with the vendor. I wasn't expecting to find the product as quickly as I did. I simply googled an inquiry looking to narrow down my search and with what I've seen on this website I felt confident in making a purchase about 20 minutes later which is unusual for me.
  • Nov 4, 2016
    The different sipping options and costs made the difference to me
    friendly and helpful
  • Nov 4, 2016
    speed of which I can get an order done and of course cost are both factors and I'm happy with your store. Oh yea your fast on shipping...
  • Nov 4, 2016
    Good priced and simple transaction process, as well as easy to navigate website. Thanks You
  • Nov 4, 2016
    I called for information regarding a tire selection. The rep knew nothing about tires. Should have transferred me to a knowledgeable rep.
  • Oct 27, 2016
    The sales tax charge did not appear until you had my payment information. If you are required by my state's laws to charge sales tax, that should be included in the "total" before I check out!!
    Nov 5, 2016
    When ordering from out of state stores, some collect Texas sales tax, some do not. If the firm does not have a physical presence in Texas, state tax is not required. Their web site did not add tax until AFTER they had my payment information. I highly suspect they do not remit the tax to the Texas State Comptroller's office, but just pocket it. In any case the total to be charged should be displayed BEFORE one submits payment information.
  • Oct 24, 2016
    A lot of good choices, and good priceses
  • Oct 24, 2016
    Hope I get the bang for the buck.. Will see...
  • Oct 20, 2016
    Always competitive prices
    Quick delivery. Thanks
  • Oct 19, 2016
    I like that motorcycle superstore shares products on youtube so you can see and know what you are getting prior to purchasing merchandise. Shopping is easy and i will be shopping with motorcycle superstore in the future.
  • Oct 18, 2016
    the page to place the order after being returned from paypal: it doesn't tell the customer what to do next to place the order