Motorcycle Superstore Reviews

01/18/2017
Motorcycle Superstore Ratings and User Reviews. Motorcycle Superstore is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2464 reviews.
The Motorcycle Superstore features a comprehensive online inventory of motorcycle apparel and accessories. Shoppers will find a variety of motorcycle helmets, footwear, streetwear, team gear, books and motorcycle accessories.
Circle of Excellence - Motorcycle Superstore

2016 Winner

Motorcycle Superstore Rating

More About Motorcycle Superstore

Recent Reviews for Motorcycle Superstore

• Dec 2, 2016
    Free shipping and the best price I could find on the internet. Seriously, you guys even beat Amazon.
    nothing to add
  • Dec 2, 2016
    The lowest prices around - would recommend to anyone.
    easy find what I need
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Always can count on Motorcycle superstore first and foremost in Customer service, selection and follow through. Thanks for your TLC!
  • Dec 2, 2016
    love this store always find what I am looking for. great selection on riding gear. I always save money too
  • Dec 2, 2016
    always my go to site they have everything i need
  • Dec 1, 2016
    Your shipping used to be so much faster. I literally used to get tires overnight. Now I have to wait over a week. This happened after you were sold. Really bums me out to see such a decline in service. I still shop out of habit, but much more inclined to shop around more now.
  • Dec 1, 2016
    Love your store. First place I go whenever I am looking for new gear whether dirt or street.
  • Dec 1, 2016
    Great selection and rices and user friendly site
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Dec 2, 2016
    I have found they have a great selection of gear and many great closeout sales
  • Nov 23, 2016
    I am not getting replies to my emails within 24 hours to customer service and am wondering why.
    Dec 2, 2016
    Bought a front tire - Shinko SR244 3.00-21. Tire was made in 2016 and arrived quickly.
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Great experience. Fast shipping!
    Dec 2, 2016
    I had placed an order for a helmet and paid for 2 day air shipping. When purchasing my order it said it'd be here on the 23rd which is the same day I was leaving for glamis to go riding on vacation. Welp, the helmet didn't show. It came on the 25th! I emailed "motorcycle superstore" but no reply.
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Very quick and easy to find the product I was looking for and at a very reasonable price as well.
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Just received an email letting me know a product was now available. So I bought it.
  • Nov 18, 2016
    First time no comment
    Dec 2, 2016
    Biggest problem is paying to exchange from Canadian dollar and losing 40 Cents on 100. then to get a 76 dollar bill from UPS for duty a week later.. Kills the good deal ! great service though
  • Nov 15, 2016
    Dec 2, 2016
    I ordered foam handle bar grips and although I haven't yet tried to install them I have no confidence that I got what I needed. I got what I ordered, but the online description lacked adequate information to know if these grips would fit my bike.
  • Nov 13, 2016
    A first-time visitor of this site, I am very impressed with its variety of options and competitive pricing and will return to it first to shop for my needs. I will urge my friends to do the same.
    Dec 1, 2016
  • Nov 13, 2016
    Dec 1, 2016
    I like the variety you have