Motorcycle Superstore Reviews

08/02/2015
Motorcycle Superstore Ratings and User Reviews. Motorcycle Superstore is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1619 reviews.
The Motorcycle Superstore features a comprehensive online inventory of motorcycle apparel and accessories. Shoppers will find a variety of motorcycle helmets, footwear, streetwear, team gear, books and motorcycle accessories.
Circle of Excellence - Motorcycle Superstore

2014 Winner

Motorcycle Superstore Rating

More About Motorcycle Superstore

Recent Reviews for Motorcycle Superstore

• May 22, 2015
    was easy to find parts for my bike without having to look at all parts for other bikes.
  • May 22, 2015
    Thanks for the free shipping and my favorite Moose Seals!
    Excellent Shopping experiance
  • May 22, 2015
    I have never had a complant about anything from Motocycle Superstore.
  • May 22, 2015
    I wish you had more apparel for cruiser/ harley drivers.
  • May 21, 2015
    would like to see more harley parts<
  • May 21, 2015
    Some of the size charts are confusing and hard to read
  • May 21, 2015
    MC superstore has always been my top place for tires.. Selection and price on gear has always been competitive. They are usually the first place I look to when my bikes or myself need something.
  • May 15, 2015
    Before purchase, I phoned customer service with a policy question. The lady was very professional and courteous. She easily answered my question.
    May 21, 2015
    I phoned customer service before ordering to clarify the policy on returning a helmet if it didn't fit. I was pleased to learn that I would pay only $6.99: It cost me $40.00 to return a helmet to one of your well-known competitors. The young lady in customer service was very knowledgeable and helpful. I received the helmet much sooner than expected. I ordered the HJC is-MAX II and it is everthing I hoped it would be. The fit is great, the color is perfect and the features are excellent. I have not ridden in it yet but the vent system seems fine and all controls work very well. Thanks for a great buying experience.
  • May 13, 2015
    Great pricing and service
  • May 12, 2015
    Great site Great prices Fast shipping
    May 22, 2015
    Great product and fast shipping
  • May 12, 2015
    No matter where I shop online, I always end up getting the best deal at Motorcycle Superstore
  • May 11, 2015
    IT was great to buy from your store. I do once a year cause I am from other country, but any time I have the chance I do!
  • May 9, 2015
    Good products at good prices. I'll definately buy from them again
  • May 9, 2015
    I have shopped here many times and am always pleased with the efficiency of the shipping department and prices.
    May 22, 2015
    I have purchased many items for my 98 FXDWG and am very pleased with their a ailability of items, efficient shipping, and kind return policy
  • May 7, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    Good selection, good prices.
  • May 6, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    I am satisfied with my purchase. Pleased with the shipping and overall experience.