Motorcycle Superstore Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Motorcycle Superstore Reviews

01/20/2018
Motorcycle Superstore Ratings and User Reviews. Motorcycle Superstore is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 178 reviews.
The Motorcycle Superstore features a comprehensive online inventory of motorcycle apparel and accessories. Shoppers will find a variety of motorcycle helmets, footwear, streetwear, team gear, books and motorcycle accessories.
Circle of Excellence - Motorcycle Superstore

2016 Winner

Motorcycle Superstore Rating

More About Motorcycle Superstore

Recent Reviews for Motorcycle Superstore

• Nov 20, 2017
    really bad website glitch that caused me to miss out on a couple deals, but overall good website and good deals. thank you.
    Dec 01, 2017
    Initial estimated delivery date was off and package was received very late
  • Nov 13, 2017
    Dec 01, 2017
    I opened the items (T-shirts) and they seem to be very thin and not of the quality that is typical of Fox brand. I don't know if these are knock offs or what. I'll give them as Christmas presents and if my husband and sons do not like them then I will try to return them.
  • Dec 01, 2017
    Make sure your pay-pal information matches your Motor Cycle Superstore Information exactly!!! Good Prices and good customer relations. Thanks
  • Nov 30, 2017
    I love the site and the discount sales because due to having growing children it allows me affordability to put them in name brand quality gear!
  • Nov 30, 2017
    Great store and prices
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Nov 30, 2017
    The item I wanted to purchase was "teased" at one price, then was a much higher price when I went to check out.
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Shame you're going out of business. Wish you the best!
  • Nov 18, 2017
    Always good experience with motorcycle superstore
    Nov 29, 2017
    Good people always. I hope a new start is a good one. My thoughts are with the employees during this transition.
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Please take care of your payment gateway.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Great prices, great value, fast shipping!
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Give search filter options!
  • Nov 29, 2017
    always great prices and fast delivery
  • Nov 18, 2017
    Site is a mess due to selling to JP
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Why would you add a shipping charge to Alaska, when it's going to Nevada and shipping is supposed to be free?
  • Nov 29, 2017
    This was the worst online shopping experience in years. The items would not appear in the cart and when I clicked "continue shopping" all previous items were removed. I suspect there was a problem with the site.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Really easy to use website and always find amazing deals!
  • Nov 28, 2017
    The online checkout had issues. After I added the item to my basket it did not show at checkout. Once I logged into my account I was able to check out.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    It was very difficult ordering online. It took me at least 6 attempts before I was finally successful.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Good selection and competitive prices. Great reviews.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Someone on customer service was amazing and efficient every time i had problems