Mountain Sports Reviews

12/26/2014
Mountain Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Mountain Sports is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 12/26/2014.
Mountain Sports is an outdoor specialty store offering a large selection of gear for backpacking, rock climbing, snow skiing, adventure travel, hiking, kayaking and other outdoor pursuits.

Mountain Sports Rating

More About Mountain Sports

Recent Reviews for Mountain Sports

• Dec 26, 2014
    Highly efficient website that made online shoppig easy
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Was looking for a good deal on a specific sleeping pad or hiking, this website had the best price for the goods desired, which is great considering I have a lot of stuff I still need to get!
  • Dec 21, 2014
  • Dec 21, 2014
    appears to be a very price competitive site, with top name brands!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Dec 24, 2014
    This was my easiest Christmas transaction. I ordered it a bit late, within 1 hour I received my tracking and my order was delivered priority in 3 days!!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    SO far so good. I am always worried about ordering from a new site. Some late shipping/backordered experiences with some other companies.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Competitive pricing and great range of products! Love the free ground shipping.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Mountain Sports had the most complete inventory of sizes and colors for the model of The North Face jacket I was sewarching for. They had my model in desired size and color available AND at a very competitive price. When coupled with Mountain Sports free shipping on orders over $49.90 and their generous return policy, it was the best deal I found after extensive research. I wanted a versatile and technical ski jacket with subtle colors that would allow me to continue use of my existing pants. The Vortec by The North face in black and asphaly gray has all the features I am looking for.
    Dec 23, 2014
    I am very pleased with my recent purchase of a The North face Tri-climate jacket. I searched many sport shops locally and on line for a Vortex model in a combination of black and gray colors. The only place that had my size in that model and color was Mountain Sports. The best part was they offered it at the best price I found while searching. That combined with Mountain Sports offer of free shipping for my order my the decision to buy from Mountain Sports an easy one. The package arrived on time wiith tracking detail available to insure my neighbor could receive it as I was away when it arrived. Overall, I could not ask for better in terms of the buying experience with Mountain Sports. I'll consider them again as a first option on future outdoor sporting needs as they have a extesive inventory of quality brand products that I prefer. Thanks, Mountain Sports and Happy Holidays to the team there in Arlington, TX! Stan Bielak
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 12, 2014
    Thanks for timely delivery of product.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Called ahead to verify in stock items, very pleased, very polite and helpful. I was very satisfied and it was a good experience.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Only place I could find the jacket I was looking for that wasn't sold out. And it was cheaper than other retailers.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    GOOD EASY WEBSITE
    Dec 6, 2014
    overall experience good
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Everything was easy to find and I had ease checking out.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Very satisfied with the service. The manager was very knowledgeable. Great experience.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Good overall experience with the website. Easy to find products. Overall good prices on products.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I like the website. I wish there were more details about the products.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    very easy to use site
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Thank you for your reasonable pricing.
    Nov 19, 2014
    Very pleased with my purchase...thank you for your competitive pricing!
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    I cannot say enough great things about this store. I will definetely buy more things from them.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    No idea how it was so cheap. Highly recommended!
    Oct 10, 2014