Mountain Sports Reviews

03/02/2015
Mountain Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Mountain Sports is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 02/27/2015.
Mountain Sports is an outdoor specialty store offering a large selection of gear for backpacking, rock climbing, snow skiing, adventure travel, hiking, kayaking and other outdoor pursuits.

Mountain Sports Rating

More About Mountain Sports

Recent Reviews for Mountain Sports

• Feb 27, 2015
    Called the store about a question, the staff was very pleasant to deal with and promptly answered my questions.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Great online shopping experience. I was able to find an item not found in other online store and for an amazing discounted price!
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Great ordering experience!
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Every one that I have spoken to on the phone has been super helpful and very nice. Great experience all around. Will definitely be ordering from Mountain Sports again. :)
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Always good service and info. Great prices.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Great prices. Easy website. Definitely check back here.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Jan 23, 2015
    The color of my item was different from the description. Outside of that I got my order in a timely fashion and was satisfied with it.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    looking forward to delivery
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Web site needs to be easier to move back and fourth!
    Jan 10, 2015
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 14, 2015
    Fair price and quick delivery
  • Dec 31, 2014
    So easy to use will definitely buy from here again
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Highly efficient website that made online shoppig easy
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Was looking for a good deal on a specific sleeping pad or hiking, this website had the best price for the goods desired, which is great considering I have a lot of stuff I still need to get!
  • Dec 21, 2014
  • Dec 21, 2014
    appears to be a very price competitive site, with top name brands!
    Jan 12, 2015
    Very happy with Mountain Sports at this time, but the product itself does not meet my expectations. I plan on returning the product, but would definately purchase again from Mountain Sports!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Dec 24, 2014
    This was my easiest Christmas transaction. I ordered it a bit late, within 1 hour I received my tracking and my order was delivered priority in 3 days!!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    SO far so good. I am always worried about ordering from a new site. Some late shipping/backordered experiences with some other companies.
    Dec 28, 2014
    I am not a fan of shipping via United postal service, but luckily it got here the day I needed it - Christmas eve!!! Cutting it close for sure!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Competitive pricing and great range of products! Love the free ground shipping.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Mountain Sports had the most complete inventory of sizes and colors for the model of The North Face jacket I was sewarching for. They had my model in desired size and color available AND at a very competitive price. When coupled with Mountain Sports free shipping on orders over $49.90 and their generous return policy, it was the best deal I found after extensive research. I wanted a versatile and technical ski jacket with subtle colors that would allow me to continue use of my existing pants. The Vortec by The North face in black and asphaly gray has all the features I am looking for.
    Dec 23, 2014
    I am very pleased with my recent purchase of a The North face Tri-climate jacket. I searched many sport shops locally and on line for a Vortex model in a combination of black and gray colors. The only place that had my size in that model and color was Mountain Sports. The best part was they offered it at the best price I found while searching. That combined with Mountain Sports offer of free shipping for my order my the decision to buy from Mountain Sports an easy one. The package arrived on time wiith tracking detail available to insure my neighbor could receive it as I was away when it arrived. Overall, I could not ask for better in terms of the buying experience with Mountain Sports. I'll consider them again as a first option on future outdoor sporting needs as they have a extesive inventory of quality brand products that I prefer. Thanks, Mountain Sports and Happy Holidays to the team there in Arlington, TX! Stan Bielak
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 12, 2014
    Thanks for timely delivery of product.