Mountain View Hearth Products Reviews

10/25/2014
Mountain View Hearth Products Ratings and User Reviews. Mountain View Hearth Products is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 250 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.

Mountain View Hearth Products Rating

More About Mountain View Hearth Products

Recent Reviews for Mountain View Hearth Products

• Oct 24, 2014
    I found this site on an ebay search for the product I needed to purchase. I am very satisfied with finding what I needed. I wish they would accept PayPal as payment though. Otherwise everything was good.'Jon
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Very easy to find parts. TY Boby
  • Oct 23, 2014
    This is my first order with Mountain view. I hope it all works out good. Thank you ,Earl
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Great selection of parts for the model of pellet stove I was purchasing them for. The only problem I had was that two of the parts I needed were out of stock so I just ordered the parts they had in stock and purchased the other parts from another supplier.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Prices are very good, plus shipping is always on time.
    Very easy shopping!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I will wait and see what happens to make my final assessment as to whether I continue using this retailer.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    great company to deal with
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Very Helpful, Thank you!!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    IT was a pleasant experience no issues
  • Oct 21, 2014
    They seem to have a good selection and good prices.
    first time used easy
  • Oct 20, 2014
    good prices and quality shipping cost on small items was high
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Fantastic selection of stove parts at the lowest prices I had found in my internet search, plus free shipping. The online chat function found my parts in an instant. Only complaint would be that special orders for some of the parts will take over 4 weeks to be delivered, which is fine in my situation, but would not work in an emergency.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    Shipping cost double than normal cost
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    I am very satisfied with my experience with Mountain View.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I have never purchased from Mountain View before and I'm hoping for good service and quality parts.
    Oct 24, 2014
    Had the parts I needed and support followed up by phone.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    very large selection of very good products
    Oct 21, 2014
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I found the shopping experience very pleasant. Happy that they had all the parts I needed for my woodstove.
    Oct 24, 2014
    I was very pleased with the items I purchased. I have a Quadra-Fire wood stove insert which is hard to get parts for. They had everything I needed. The baffle board seemed to be a higher quality that what I ordered from the wood stove manufacturer several years ago. The most satisfying part of the purchase was that they had everything I needed. Several other websites had some but not everything.... nice to be able to purchase all from one company. I had never heard of Mountain View before... Will definitely be a returning customer.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving my order.
    Oct 20, 2014
    A glitch in the order as the wrong part was sent but problem was resolved to my satisfaction.