Mowers Direct Reviews

Mowers Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Mowers Direct is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 38 reviews. Last rated on 11/23/2015.

Mowers Direct Rating

More About Mowers Direct

Recent Reviews for Mowers Direct

• Nov 23, 2015
    I really enjoyed reading the buyers comments.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    like the comparison feature, helps in the final selection of product. very well organized site. I will be back.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    Was easy to buy from,and they emailed me back every time I sent them a email.Great to deal with.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    Very easy to navigate and competitively priced
  • Nov 8, 2015
    Hope all go,s well with delivery I,m looking forward to recive my birthday gift
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Good quality, good selection, good service, good delivery
  • Nov 6, 2015
    Saved me a 150 mile round trip ordering this item online instead of driving 3-4 hours to/from the brick and mortar store. Thank you!
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Checkout was horrible. Had to reenter credit card ingor mation multiple times. Doesn't allow entering quantity on ititial selectioin (if more than 1) and then when you go to shopping cart to update quantity the credit card info is lost and has to be reentered. Very poor web design!
  • Oct 20, 2015
    first time buyer but looking forward to a rewarding relationship
  • Oct 17, 2015
    Oct 27, 2015
    Excellent shopping experience.
  • Oct 17, 2015
    Mowers Direct is a trusted company and they have all part that you are looking for Thanks Direct Mowers, and I'm very happy doing business with you..
  • Oct 16, 2015
    Nov 3, 2015
    Mowers Direct directed me to Swisher when I called about a problem I had with my mower. Swisher wasn't a lot of help. The receptionest tried to answer my questions by talking to a technichen and relaying his answer back to me. Not the most pleasant transaction. Very happy with the mower and its preformance.
  • Oct 15, 2015
    Nov 2, 2015
    Great place to buy from! I even had a problem with parts missing to attach my arm rest to the lawn mower. Customer Service was GREAT! They were quick to get the problem resolved and had the parts shipped to me.
  • Oct 15, 2015
    Oct 23, 2015
    i was amazed when it was delivered from chicago in two days! good job!
  • Oct 13, 2015
    everything went well until checkout, issuer would not let it go through cause of amount had to get it approved.
  • Oct 11, 2015
    I was unsure with regards to the extended warranty. I would have purchsed another 2 years warranty if it was clearer.
    Oct 20, 2015
  • Oct 3, 2015
    Don't have enough information to make a valid assessment.
    Oct 12, 2015
    excellent customer service.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    Oct 8, 2015
    It was a pleasure to do business with Mowers Direct.
  • Sep 27, 2015
    I wasn't given an shipping option. It mentioned the item ships 3-5 days but how long to deliver it?
    Oct 11, 2015
    Mower Direct was has a good website and ordering is easy and fast. My only issue isn't with Mower Direct. It is with the company who's product I purchased, Agri-fab. The product was delivered in a carton that was ripped, dented and open. It was missing the assembly instructions and a couple important bolts.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Just submitted the order, which went very smoothly. Can't rate overall until product is delivered.
    Oct 5, 2015