MTS Medical Supply Reviews

MTS Medical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. MTS Medical Supply is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 11/30/2015.

MTS Medical Supply Rating

More About MTS Medical Supply

Recent Reviews for MTS Medical Supply

• Nov 30, 2015
    This was a ridiculous survey. Too much personal info requested. Do your marketing research on your own instead of having your customers do it for you. Actually a very good web site, to bad you had o screw it up with this survey.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    I just barely ordered. Haven't ordered from them before, so therefore, I cannot rate them at this time.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    the shopping was easy
    Nov 25, 2015
    always have what i needed when i need it
  • Nov 6, 2015
    Online ordering was easy, helpfull website and I will use it again.
  • Oct 30, 2015
    exclusive item to mts
  • Oct 25, 2015
    Good shopping experience
  • Oct 19, 2015
    This was my first purchese and it was very easy.The site is very well set up.
  • Oct 15, 2015
    Nice website, easy to navigate, good photos of products
  • Oct 15, 2015
    excellent product selection, availability
  • Oct 13, 2015
    I have been very pleased with both the products and the service. I have had many portable bed rails and slide cloths, and friends always ask me about them, so I pass you on. I am hoping that on the two items I purchased today you will be able to bill me one shipping. Thanks
    Nov 11, 2015
    One product was not usable,so it had to be returned. There was a 15% restocking fee, and that disappointed me.
  • Oct 10, 2015
    First time customer. Hoping to receive my item expediently. Easy to follow ordering process.
  • Oct 8, 2015
    This is my first time ordering so I really can't give a fair comment.
  • Oct 6, 2015
    found shipping cost too expensive - almost 50% of the value of the item I bought.
  • Oct 6, 2015
    I saw your product at a surgery center that I work at. I acquired your contact information today.
  • Oct 2, 2015
    First time order, not sure, as yet, how satisfied I am/will be with MTS Medical Supply
  • Sep 26, 2015
    I am very happy I was able to find my products
  • Sep 24, 2015
    First time ordering but it was very easy.
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Oct 3, 2015
    I was disappointed in the gap between placing order and getting the product. We ordered 9/10 and it arrived 9/29. There was on indication it would take tha long to get. There was no fee for shipping which was nice but we were not thinking it would take as long as it did. My credit card was was charged on 9/20 - that still seemed like a slow delivery. However they were the only business I could find the specific item and it was wh we needed.
  • Sep 16, 2015
    Sep 26, 2015
    overall good experience/John
  • Sep 14, 2015
    Found what I was looking for easily, shipping charges much to high.
    Oct 1, 2015