MTS Medical Supply Reviews

MTS Medical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. MTS Medical Supply is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 10/07/2016.

MTS Medical Supply Rating

More About MTS Medical Supply

Recent Reviews for MTS Medical Supply

• Oct 7, 2016
    Oct 21, 2016
    the sunrise system arrived and it has no directions at all. I had to search online and download a PDF file and attempt to set it up off of that. The thing still will not work correctly as a sunrise alarm system but will work as light box therapy..I really bought it because of the combo function and it being the only one on the market that had this ability at the 10,000 lux required to treat SAD
  • Sep 28, 2016
    liked layout of page and comments regarding purchase. also liked pricing as compared to the other sites I visited...for incidentally, the same board.
  • Sep 9, 2016
    I got what I needed to take care of one aspect of my husband's medical needs today, the one I was looking for
  • Aug 31, 2016
    Associate answered all my questions when I called to see if my item was in stock. Very polite and helpful.
    Oct 13, 2016
    Very pleased with the product availability and quick shipping with MTS Medical Supply.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    I answered a neutral 5 to many questions because it is my first time and - we'll see!
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Aug 22, 2016
    The siderails fit the bed perfectly and securely. These are for my 90 year old father who finds them very helpful to not only get in and out of bed, but to also move more easily once in the bed.
  • Aug 8, 2016
    No shipping options were given nor was any sort of arrival date for my order. This is important - especially knowing when my order will arrive.
    Aug 20, 2016
    I was never provided with tracking information, was not given any sort of delivery date, nor any shipping choices. I was not happy with this because I didn't know when my order was going to arrive. I also didn't discover all of this until after I had placed and paid for the items I wanted. Thankfully the items I ordered have arrived. Please at least give people some choice as to how their order gets shipped and how long it will take to arrive. Giving them a way to track their order is a really nice benefit.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Please improve your site security for online payment.
  • Aug 5, 2016
    We are looking forward to using this item for our Mother.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Aug 13, 2016
    I appreciate this discreet method of purchase
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I am hoping that the bed rails that I ordered will work out for my friend who has Parkinson's Disease. Reading the information online I am not sure about the assembly or which way the bedrail is supposed to go on the bed. Maybe a better picture of how to assemble could be supplied.
    Aug 11, 2016
    The product that was ordered was a gift sent to a friend who has Parkinson's Disease . I am not sure if the product has met his needs as of yet. I am hopeful that it will work for him. We will let you know.