MTS Medical Supply Reviews

05/21/2015
MTS Medical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. MTS Medical Supply is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 28 reviews. Last rated on 05/06/2015.

MTS Medical Supply Rating

More About MTS Medical Supply

Recent Reviews for MTS Medical Supply

• May 6, 2015
    thanks and deliver asap, thanks
    May 15, 2015
    the patient required a hospital bed, hence, the return for credit. thanks
  • May 2, 2015
    Easy and good information
  • May 2, 2015
    First purchase. Looks to be what is needed. Price reasonable.
    May 8, 2015
    Item works great for the need. Very satisfied.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    So far so good. We will see how this works out.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    It seems like a very nice place to do shopping with. I looked at several places before I found you. Thank goodness I found you. I did not want to spend another night with one. I have fallen off my bed about 4 times. the last one was last night. I hit the bedside table with my back, I don't know how I managed to do it. Thank you very much. Delsie.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I have just ordered product for myself and it appears to be what I needed. I can provide a comment after I receive and install bed rail.
    Apr 27, 2015
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I have priced several of the items at other medical Supply places, MTS prices were the most reasonable. Customer Services very corgal, seem to want to help.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Great experience, great prices
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I have had excellent service in the past
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Website was easy to navigate. Looking forward to receiving the item ordered.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    thanks for much for offering great products at great prices!
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Like that they the shower chair I was looking for and not so expensive
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Glad you had the specialty product I needed!
  • Mar 21, 2015
    hard to find you on the web, but easy to find product once we found you
    Mar 31, 2015
    We were pleased with how fast the item arrived, but surprised as there wasn't anything sent about when it would ship either on the site or a tracking, 'its been shipped email'. Don't know yet about the quality or level of satisfaction with the item as the individual it was ordered for isn't home from rehab yet.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Great price for what I purchased. Will shop here first when looking for medical supplies.
  • Mar 7, 2015
    Selection is excellent and prices are affordable. Excellent site for senior purchasers. Thank you!
    Mar 15, 2015
    Product received as expected and described. Excellent overall shopping experience, thank you!
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Happy to fine this website for my husband who has Parkinson's. Perhaps we can benefit from some items.
    Mar 17, 2015
    Had no problems ordering from this company! Thanks
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Good experience.
    Mar 14, 2015
    Service was excellent. Thank you.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I will need to call back to ensure that the delivery arrives prior to my Mother needed it. She lives in an assisted living facility and is being released from re-hab. I just received notice that they are returning her to her apartment. It would have been helpful to have been able to have arranged for expedited shipping while I was on line and placing my order. I did call the "800" number but because it was after biz hours, I will need to call back Monday. The answering service provided a good experience.
    Mar 5, 2015
    I called customer service to check on my order. I started my call by saying Hello, I hope you are well today. I believe the service rep thought I was a solicitor because she hung up on me. The next call, I got another rep and she was far more receptive to my salutation.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    The items in stock are numerous, and priced well! Customer service is really good!
    Mar 13, 2015
    The device I ordered (a talking wrist blood pressure cuff) is easy to use, and lightweight. I can take it with me on home visits to demo to clients to show them there is a way they can take their own blood pressure readings and be a little more independent! Thank you! You had the least expensive pricing for something lots of people had, but so much more affordable! It is maddening when people who need medical devices are held hostage with high prices. You don't do that! Thank you!