Mudflaps.com Reviews

10/24/2014
Mudflaps.com Ratings and User Reviews. Mudflaps.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 72 reviews. Last rated on 10/22/2014.

Mudflaps.com Rating

More About Mudflaps.com

Recent Reviews for Mudflaps.com

• Oct 22, 2014
    Like the selection and ability to navigate the website easily
  • Oct 20, 2014
    First I have heard of mudflat. Liked price. Shipping is high.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Nice site with good prices, but I think there may be bugs in the catalog. This could also be a google chrome issue but I had trouble with the way things loaded in the catalog and frequently had to start my search from the beginning each time.
    Oct 23, 2014
    I like the website and the products available for my vehicles, but I kept experiencing issues with the catalog in my browser (Chrome).
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Great buying experience! Had the product I needed at the best price. Very easy to purchase. Seamless transaction. I feel very safe purchasing from this site. The survey at the end of the transaction needs to be compatible with mobile devices.
    Oct 20, 2014
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Buying experience has been simple and straight forward.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    great website overall, found just what i was looking for,very satisfied customer.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Experience was awesome so far!
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Wrong picture in relation to the part, otherwise perfect transaction.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I find the flash design of your site hard to use. It does not allow me to open a new window for the item and I usually loose my place in my search and have to start over.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Liked no tax and free shipping.
    Oct 15, 2014
    Had a question about item and was able to reach someone quickly by phone who was able to clarify the information and process the order. Communication is very important even when purchasing online and Mudflaps.com was very easy to work with.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Saw they had best price on google shopping. I liked that I could use Paypal credit as this really is a non-essential purchase for me. The spread out payments help my budget. The free shipping was great too!
    Oct 21, 2014
    I was very cautious not being aware of Mudflaps.com. I was happy they accepted Paypal, that made me a little more willing to give them a try. Parts arrived drop shipped from manufacturer. I was very happy with my purchase, factory parts for 10% cheaper than I could find from Jeg's or Summit. Will definitely buy from them again!
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Very competitive prices and excellent shipping. Customer service is top notch.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    So far I have enjoyed browsing the website but would like to see more products for the Toyota FJ Cruiser 2006-2014
  • Oct 2, 2014
    It was a fun experience if you can think of it they have it
    Oct 10, 2014
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Great experience ship fast and no shipping fee on either buyer defiantly recommended
    Oct 11, 2014
    Only problem I had everytime I called I got a voicemail I never got a real person.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Oct 6, 2014
    Very easy to install, excellent coverage.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Great site good prices
    Oct 7, 2014
    good prices but a little slow getting my tracking # had to email to get them to send me the #
  • Sep 23, 2014
    It was pleasant and easy
    Oct 4, 2014
    Had everything I needed
  • Sep 22, 2014
    they have really low prices
    Oct 2, 2014
    this bumper is gray I didn't think is going to be this heavy nice
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    Ordered a steering shaft for my jeep. Was emailed after placing my order the products ships directly from the manufacturer and will ship in 2-4 days. 5 business days later still no shipping info or update. Sent company an email asking for an update and still have not received a response. There are to many other options to order parts to deliver this kinda of crappy service. This was just one purchase of many to come during the re-build of my Jeep. I'll be sure to find another company to order part from. Customer service does not seem very important at mudflaps.com. Maybe it's different if you order mudflaps and nothing else.