Muir Skate Reviews

01/18/2017
Muir Skate Ratings and User Reviews. Muir Skate is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 254 reviews. Last rated on 01/18/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Muir Skate

2015 Platinum

Muir Skate Rating

More About Muir Skate

Recent Reviews for Muir Skate

• Jan 18, 2017
    cool stickers, and seriously, nice work on getting decent sunglasses, at your "clearance price of ~$7... i need more! Streets ahead of kiosks for quality and durablility, I just NEED more. Therefore you got me to spend another $60 on safety gear for the spring..... its Minnesota, I wont be riding for at least another 60 days. Thanks and LOVE. SICK shades!
    Best Skate Website!
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Great website. Fast shipping and great product catalog.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Good service, responds quickly and good on the questions. Comes with great recommendations and tips.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    You should have a variety of other things, and the credit and debit card thing was really confusing.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I am extremely pleased with the two transactions that took place over the past couple weeks. I've been trying to find somewhere to buy the best longboard parts and Muir Skate has everything I need and more. Other sites and local skate shops don't have all the precision parts I need to get my board dialed in and that sucks. After not receiving an ordered item Muirs customer service saved the day and made everything right as rain. There isn't any good reason for anyone to not buy their longboard gear from Muir Skate.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I love this site and always tell my friends to use you guys!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Muirskate is a great skateshop and I see them post on social media how they give back to the skating community like organizing events which brings skaters together forming a bigger sense of community which is what its all about. That and muirskate has almost every piece of skate gear, more than I could want or need which is great for options.
    Muir skate is my go to for skateboarding products. They're the best. 10/10
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Muirskate is pretty much the standard for buying anything you could ever need for a longboard. They always have the biggest selection at the best prices. Always the first place I go when I need something for my rig.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Great website with attention to detail
  • Jan 14, 2017
    The sales you guys have are great bargains. I like the free sticker pack with my purchase as well.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I love this site and all of its amazing products. It is easy to use and very good looking.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    The site is super easy to navigate and the prices are awsome.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    It has really great prices compared to other websites I looked at! I was very happy with how big the selection was. They had good deals and free shipping which was great. I will be buying from here again.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Muirskate is by far the best website for any downhill longboard needs.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I used to live near this shop - great to be able to order long distance now that I don't.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Great response time and suggestions for purchase.
    Jan 16, 2017
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Love their site and the amount of customization options within the site
    Jan 16, 2017
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Jan 18, 2017
    Between Muir and SoCal, I think it's obvious Muir will always be superior, honestly couldn't believe everything showed up as soon as it did and nothing was damaged or fucked up or missing, needless to say 90 percent of all my skate needs of not all my skate needs in general will be met by Muir every time