Muir Skate Reviews

07/29/2015
Muir Skate Ratings and User Reviews. Muir Skate is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 165 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Muir Skate

Muir Skate Rating

More About Muir Skate

Recent Reviews for Muir Skate

• Jul 21, 2015
    I don't have a local skate shop, but I'll support these guy always. Best customer service, best shipping options, always reliable, great deals, and what a easy to use site!
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Great site easy to find everything, and that level of selection is unheard of.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Amazing company, awesome people, awesome community. great customer service, really involved with customers. Seriously other companies should use them as a model!
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Been a longtime customer always a good experience.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    recommended to me by a friend that has been longboarding for years, said that it was the best website for learning how to build and eventually buy a board. he was completely right. will be coming back for anything longboarding from now on.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Muir Skate keeps it 100
  • Jul 16, 2015
    If shipped using OnTrac terrible
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I love u guys. Awesome site.love the guides. Really in depth.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Love MuirSkate. Placed 2 orders with them in the last 3 or so months, and recommended it to 2 other people (one of which placed an order and the other is going to place one soon). I tell everyone that asks about my board that I got it from MuirSkate and I proudly wear the logo on my backpack (gift from MuirSkate) everywhere I go.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Its pretty good i always come to here when i need longboard stuff
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Password reset was not working this last time. However there were no problems previous times. Excellent Site! Keep up the good work!
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Had to call for a few quick questions about a purchase. Got assistance from Ryan - answered everything I needed. I had my order placed <10 minutes later. Really appreciate the quick response time
    Jul 21, 2015
    Honestly, everything was perfect. They had the deck I wanted and delivered it overnight; didn't expect it to come nearly as quickly as it did. When I'd called, they had answers handy and covered everything I needed. Awesome outfit, definitely will buy from them again
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Rad, love the free shipping
    Jul 19, 2015
    It's good
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I have heard nothing but good quality from this store and the people I'm subscribed to on youtube always give you guys praise, so just keep doing what you're doing.
    Jul 18, 2015
    I am definitely buying from here for my next longboard related purchase. You guys are awesome!!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Muirskate is a bunch of dudes and dudettes who run a great shop, skate hard, and then skate harder some more lol. thanks for the Omen Airship!!
    Jul 14, 2015
    Super stoked to have ordered my airship off muir, muirskate is full of truly good dudes and dudettes.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Lovev it
    Jul 16, 2015
    I frikin love the setup that I got before I couldn't slide I got the board and in a couple of days I learned how to do a nice 180 Coleman slide I love your site my insta is Hayden.more
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Great Company, Great Service. Have never had a problem with them. My friends and I have used them everytime we need longboard gear.
    Jul 17, 2015
    Great company, don't care about prices, I'm buying from here.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    It was easy.
    Jul 16, 2015
    It was easy good product
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Good People,,,I Hope To Be Buying Neccessities In This Life From Them Until Our GOD Calls Me Home.
    Jul 17, 2015