Muir Skate Reviews

03/02/2015
Muir Skate Ratings and User Reviews. Muir Skate is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 175 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Muir Skate

Muir Skate Rating

More About Muir Skate

Recent Reviews for Muir Skate

• Jan 13, 2015
    amazing, best online skate shop out there
  • Jan 13, 2015
    ur my #1
  • Jan 12, 2015
    better prices than other websites+more trustworthy - sale added on (deducted?) at checkout was a pleasant surprise.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Hey I think it would just be helpful if you could search for board length on the product search, either than that I loved the site it was the best I've been on and an option for grip would be nice.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Great experience every time!
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Good quality products, and great customer service.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    you had the wheels i wanted when i wanted them. what more can I ask for.
    Jan 11, 2015
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Muir spreads the stoke better than most (if not all) online skate shops out there. Always first to get new gear that I'm hyped about. They also got a sweet team of gnar skaters over there.
    Jan 12, 2015
    Love Muir, but the order did not have tracking and took longer than expected to arrive.
    Jan 10, 2015
    They built a GREAT board for me. Worth every penny. I mostly followed their recommendations but selected larger wheels. The board is by far the best I've ever had. Thank you!!!
  • Jan 2, 2015
    I needed help picking out a board for my son. Its his first board. Muir Skate was very helpful. I would highly recommend them!
    Jan 12, 2015
    Awesome!
  • Jan 1, 2015
    I bought my first ever longboard from Muirskate and i hope it will be well worth the money!
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Phone staff knowledgeable and helpful.
    Jan 11, 2015
    I called before ordering for recommendations. Staff suggested 87a-90a wheels and 1/8" riser on long board. I bought 86a wheels and 1/8" riser. Builder switched to 1/4" riser, which I'm glad he did. Greater for carving. I wish I bought 83a wheels though. I feel the phone staff poorly advised me.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Jan 10, 2015
    MY SON WAS THRILLED WITH HIS NEW DECK AND LOVES THE SITE, THE PEOPLE THERE, AND THE PRODUCTS!
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Jan 8, 2015
    So good, I came out to California to visit the shop.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Jan 7, 2015
    I ordered the Landyachtz Peacemaker 2013, but I received the 2014 Peacemaker. I called and the customer service was great, and my new board Is on the way. The free gifts were much appreciated!!
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Muirskate is as helpful as a LBS with online prices. Sick.
    Jan 9, 2015
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Love you guys. Happy you are local. Happy Holidays!
    Jan 6, 2015
  • Nov 26, 2014
    They're great and its easy to order from they're website.
    Jan 7, 2015
    I purchased a predator fr7, muirskate landyard and an otang sticker. From this purchase i did not recieve any stickers but the one I purchased, usually any purchase includes some stickers.