Music123 Reviews

01/20/2017
Music123 Ratings and User Reviews. Music123 is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 87 reviews. Last rated on 01/17/2017.
Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to an... Show More Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to answer all of your questions.
Circle of Excellence - Music123

2015 Winner

Music123 Rating

More About Music123

Recent Reviews for Music123

• Jan 17, 2017
    I've been consistently pleased with the selection and ease of use at the Music 123 website.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Music123 is awesome..
  • Jan 15, 2017
    purchased a godin open box guitar, which is fantastic. now purchasing a washburn mandolin open box. great deals.. and willing to purchase online because of your return policy.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I've been ordering from Music123 since I began playing and have mostly have great experiences; only a couple experiences didn't turn out pleasantly, but the staff has always been professional and friendly, and I will continue doing most of my shopping through this website.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Jan 20, 2017
    Quick and easy and had what I needed.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    great
    very fast and informative
  • Jan 5, 2017
    the 4 books have been backordered. so when do I receive? Need them on Sunday for our first WWI rehearsal!
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Great Musical place to purchase musical items. And quite a variatey of items to choose.
    Jan 17, 2017
    None at this time
  • Jan 4, 2017
    I thought the shipping is free but need to pay shipping fee
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Jan 20, 2017
    I did not get an invoice, and would still like one. I believe I had to special request this the last time I ordered from you, but do not see any provision for that.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Started on Ebay. Purchased a keyboard. Wanted to also purchase a bench and the survival kit, but had to go looking for the correct item. It took some searching, but I finally accomplished it.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    great online store
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Really like the,experience of buying from Music123 over all of the other online music stores I have delt with.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Had some problems ordering via the phone because my CC was being declined. Called my band and no problem with the credit card. Had to get online and order. Kind of annoying.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Spoke with two associates over the phone - first was very friendly, fairly helpful; second, was superficially friendly but pushed me strongly to buy a new product rather than open box. When I pointed out that your shop alleged only minor blemishes on the open box product, he reiterated that 9 out of 10 people are unhappy with open box products and return them. I pointed out that this speaks poorly about your company's descriptions and he said he was merely opining about open box products. Either stand by the open box descriptions or tell your employees not to pressure people into purchasing more expensive items.
  • Dec 24, 2016
    Jan 2, 2017
    I ordered the incorrect size. Return and reorder was handled very well
  • Dec 19, 2016
    I have purchased six or eight stringed instruments through Music 123. Every transaction has been flawless except one after which I swore I would never do business with them again. Never's a long time. Music 123 always delivers promptly and at a reasonable price.
    Jan 6, 2017
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Dec 28, 2016
    your selection was good and product listing and organization was good, i would have liked a little more of a price break on a few of my items, since i did a fairly large purchase, but your selection was good and shipping was on time thank you. p.s. you packed and marked my order very well too, appreciate that too
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Dec 30, 2016
    Great Service, Great Price! Keep doing what you're doing Music 1,2, 3
  • Dec 11, 2016
    I came looking for an item that was recommended for saxophone, looked for music but it was on backorder, I was disappointed but I will try this site again in the future.
    Jan 1, 2017