Music123 Reviews

02/11/2016
Music123 Ratings and User Reviews. Music123 is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 214 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.
Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to an... Show More Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to answer all of your questions.
Circle of Excellence - Music123

2015 Winner

Music123 Rating

More About Music123

Recent Reviews for Music123

• Feb 11, 2016
    These guys ae alright as far as prices go but, when they make a mistake and send you the wrong item, you have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get your money back. I placed an order for a guitar with a new case for the guitar. the guitar was right. the case was wrong. I was on the phone with them within five minutes of it's arrival. first lady was very helpful. after I waited patiently or the case to get back to them so I can buy another, I'm told that they are so behind, like two weeks, that it's going to take awhile before I get credited for the refund. What? I wasn't the one who sent the wrong item. I opened the box. I see it's wrong, I call them and they issue a return shipping label. I retape the box and drive straight to ups. What damage could I do in a half hour? I had to become irate to get them to help me. Isure hope they get the ordwe right this time/
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Great variety and great service. ...always been very happy with all of my purchases.....Thanks !
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Music 123 is by far one of the best business's that i have ever dealt with.
    Still a great site!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    good selections and prices when I called the customer service person was excellent with knowledge and courtesy and patience
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Great store. Wide product selection and simple check-out. Nice prices.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Music 123 is a one stop shopping experience with great prices and fast handling and products arrive in good shape and fill my needs for replacement drum heads and accessories.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Music 123 is a reliable website where I have purchased many boxes of reeds, mouthpieces and ligatures for my alto sax. Great quality long lasting.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    honest sale please~
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Great selection and easy shopping experience.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Bought a guitar from you guys once, I gave it a shot today becuase I needed some accesories ASAP and needed to pay with PayPal.
    Cool stuff great prices.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Very good experience willorder again
    Feb 10, 2016
    Very happy with purchase
  • Feb 1, 2016
    smooth transactions
    Feb 10, 2016
    Well the guitar case I purchased does not exactly fit the ES 339 Pro the way it should, the curves in the case are no where near the curves on the guitar. But it still goes in. Plus I ordered another guitar case and canceled the order because I canceled the guitar I ordered. I placed a return to shipper order with UPS and they returned the case before it got to my home state, but Music 123 has had the guitar back in their possession for over 5 days now AND ARE NOT PROMPTLY returning my money back on my card. I'm disgusted with their customer service , and will not buy from again and will not encourage other friends and family to purchase from them either. VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER!
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Feb 9, 2016
    I was going to order this through Amazon, but when I put the order in, there were no copies. I noticed Music123 listed as the seller and decided to look into your company. So glad I did. The book came a day or two before I expected it. I was able to track it. Thanks very much for such good service.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    Very happy with the purchase process with Music 123. Product description was detailed and accurate. Shipping and delivery were quick.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    I am extremely satisfied with Music123. I have bought several items from the website and plan on buying from them again.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    You had the item I wanted and it was relatively easy to find. Not so with musiciansfriend.com -- a package of JUST "E" strings. Good price. Shipping kind of high after stating that just about everything is free shipping.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    update your online user interface to modern look
    Feb 9, 2016
    Slow when they are very busy.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    Great purchase, except, one of the drumsticks already broke. But, what do you expect when you pay $10. For 10 sets of sticks.
  • Jan 21, 2016