Music123 Reviews

07/27/2015
Music123 Ratings and User Reviews. Music123 is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 169 reviews. Last rated on 07/26/2015.
Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to an... Show More Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to answer all of your questions.
Circle of Excellence - Music123

2013 Winner

Music123 Rating

More About Music123

Recent Reviews for Music123

• Jul 26, 2015
    Great website and great selection
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Some links to products lead to a blank web page.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Hard to find the lugs I neede3d for a Pearl snare drum. When I finally found them, there were 4 sizes, and none fit my need in millimeters. I've had to guess. Hope I'm right. I tried to check out several times with PayPal abnd had to do it 4 times to get acceptance.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Super phone customer support
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Everything went smoothly, and I trust that my order will arrive when the site said it would!
  • Jul 22, 2015
    great service and nice people.perfect and fast customer service.
    Best online service.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Found my item easily after looking at 4 other well known sites, quite a relief!
  • Jul 20, 2015
    As a first time customer, I need to get my stuff to know for sure but overall I am satisfied.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Great company, low prices, very efficient operation
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Best site of musical instruments I know
  • Jul 18, 2015
    I Love Music 123.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    I have done thousands of dollars worth of business with them online, GREAT COMPANY!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Great help and transaction with Adam
    Jul 22, 2015
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Third guitar I get from Music123. It would be nice to have a coupon for returning customers. Specially Army customers(but thats just me)!!!! Second guitar i get shipped to Afghanistan. I really like your website and I would definitely buy from you guys again! Thanks.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    It's always a great experience shopping at music123
  • Jul 4, 2015
    A CONVENIENT WAAY TO ORDER STUFF WHEN YOU ARE ON THE ROAD. CAN BE DELIVERED TO MT FREIGHT FORWARDER.
    Jul 14, 2015
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 13, 2015
    NO PROBLEMS! GOOD SELECTIONS.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Great prices, outstanding selection, safe packaging and ultra fast delivery. What's not to like?
    Jul 13, 2015
  • Jun 30, 2015
    It´s a really good site to buy your music instruments. i love it
    Jul 17, 2015
    My experience overall buying in music 123 was pretty good, it,s a good, safe and fast service and I found all I wanted