Music123 Reviews

04/17/2015
Music123 Ratings and User Reviews. Music123 is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 295 reviews.
Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to an... Show More Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to answer all of your questions.
Circle of Excellence - Music123

2013 Winner

Music123 Rating

More About Music123

Recent Reviews for Music123

• Mar 7, 2015
    I bought a Martin guitar from you several years ago. Great experience. I expect this purchase to be as sweet and easy! Prices are great. ctv
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Checkout asked me the name of my company but did not pick up the name in shipping. I payed by paypal who already has my shipping information. I did not appriceate having to add my shipping info manually.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Always enjoy shopping there.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Sorry to bother so many times.'coz the piano is sperated into piceces...I should buy every part of it.But the price is Good.I will come back for more.Haha,also I appreciate their patience.Nice shop.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Great site great prices
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I have no coments because is my first time with Music 123
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Music123 is my No. 1 choice for music needs.
    Mar 6, 2015
    Another Music123 purchase..another pleasant experience. No issues whatsoever.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Mar 5, 2015
    Never had problems with music 123, always had a good experience...always fast delivery... outstanding ....you're the best !!!
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Always first rate service. Never a complaint in last twenty years.
    I like Yamaha
    Mar 6, 2015
    It's a nice purchase experience. The keyboard is great! I have recommended music 123 to my friends.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Consistently great prices and service!
    Mar 4, 2015
    Great product, great price - outstanding delivery speed! What more could you ask for?
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Mar 3, 2015
    Very good service. Notification came right after finishing online purchase, then shipment notification came right next day. I received the products much sooner than I expected.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    I found the shopping cart hard to navigate - I had difficulty adding items and viewing them, it was slow to process as well. Besides that, the price was great and the shipping options were plentiful.
    Mar 5, 2015
  • Feb 20, 2015
    For such a small lightweight item the shipping charges are very high, especially when other retailers are offering free delivery on a much smaller order or a very low dollar limit to qualify for free shipping. Almost cancelled the order when shipping charges came up.
    Mar 2, 2015
    As stated before, not happy with the cost of shipping such a small parcel. However it has been addressed to my satisfaction, thank you.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I like free shipping,..
  • Feb 15, 2015
    the site is easy to use once you figure out that the search bar is the easiest way to locate the items you're looking for - from then on its cake
    Mar 4, 2015
    Great products, great prices. 1 item came up on backorder but was shipped out as promised and arrived before I needed it so all went well.