Music123 Reviews

03/26/2015
Music123 Ratings and User Reviews. Music123 is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 319 reviews.
Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to an... Show More Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to answer all of your questions.
Circle of Excellence - Music123

2013 Winner

Music123 Rating

More About Music123

Recent Reviews for Music123

• Feb 12, 2015
    Always reliable. I have used for fifteen years and found Music 123 to be very reliable and competitive.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    great site and everything well priced. Also thank you for sending this like this free of shipping to fellow troops like me overseas defending our great nation
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Great products, very diversified. I especially like the free shipping!
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Pretty good prices and great variety of instruments and accesories
  • Feb 10, 2015
    I love Music 123!! They are the only place I order my reeds from. Plus I love the free shipping.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Everything goes smoothly. Reasonable prices including free shipping fee for most of time.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    I love that I now know where to order all of my instrumental needs from.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    I definitely wanna buy again from music123
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Easy to find what I was looking for
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Always fast and accurate shipping.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Great service once again, just ordered another cable from these guys. easy to pay, easy to check out, and they ship bloody fast. no complaints here, again.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    Have purchased here before..not recently. Experience has always met or exceeded expectations. Would recommend.
    Feb 10, 2015
    Ordered another one..different key. 'Nuff sed.
  • Feb 1, 2015
    Great place to shop
    Feb 11, 2015
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Music 123 is always my first stop when I need instruments, equipment, accessories, or supplies.
    Feb 7, 2015
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Feb 5, 2015
    Music 123 is always dependable abd prompt.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Feb 5, 2015
    I never give any ratings a 10. There is aways room for improvement. Overall I am very satisfied with your customer service and handling the return. I am frustrated that I had to go through this again. Not with your company. I was hoping that since your company at least showed the dimensions of the product I would have no problem with my guitar fitting in the case. Unfortunately, the dimensions listed were not right.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    These folks are the greatest in their field! And their customer service is bar none the best! I have always shopped with confidence with these people.
    Feb 5, 2015
    These are great people to deal with in all aspects of the music business.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Extremely easy to navigate. It was recommended by our music instructor (who is a nationally renowned musician). Thank you
    Feb 6, 2015
    The website was very easy to use; checkout was clear and the products shipped quickly and were exactly what we expected.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    server slow during checkout-had to wait a couple of minutes for each screen
    Feb 9, 2015
    product was on backorder but once it came through got to me quickly and was packed very nicely. It is in good shape and exactly what I was expecting.