Music123 Reviews

01/25/2015
Music123 Ratings and User Reviews. Music123 is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 390 reviews.
Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to an... Show More Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to answer all of your questions.
Circle of Excellence - Music123

2013 Winner

Music123 Rating

More About Music123

Recent Reviews for Music123

• Dec 12, 2014
    I like it
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I have shopped with Music 123 in the past and have always had exceptional service and a quality product
  • Dec 11, 2014
    very easy to find what i needed
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Found what I was looking for.....something few other sellers had. Great product lineup!
    less than good
  • Dec 11, 2014
    My husband is a bass player and novice drummer. Uses Music123 regularly for his gear. Great quality for excellent prices. Bought him a gift certificate for his birthday.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Had trouble changing shipping address on the website
    very simple to use
    Recomended by a friend . Well organized web site
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Great place to get my music equipment
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Gtreat price. Smooth online checkout. Will recomend. Great shipping options!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Everything went smoothly and easily. You had just the product I needed.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    shopped specifically for this guitar. didn't really look at rest of site.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Seems good. I like that it has Marching Band equipment, Percussion, harnesses, etc. We also have a flute player in the family. I wasn't allowed to use the coupon or code or get the free shipping. My Percussion buys weren't on the big sale either. I did get a discount and I appreciate that.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    Web site showed many models of this product that other sites did not carry. Easy and fast to order from the web site.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Music 123 is great! I came across it trying to find an item on Amazon :)
    Dec 12, 2014
    Music123 had exactly what I needed and was super easy to use!
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Nice price..
    Dec 9, 2014
    Great price. speedy ship with Q
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Survey was completed upon placing order so I have no knowledge yet about satisfaction with the product, customer service or the delivery.
    Dec 11, 2014
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Erik helped me with my order and was very pleasant and helpful. Very pleased with my experience.
    Dec 12, 2014