Music123 Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Music123 Reviews

10/21/2017
Music123 Ratings and User Reviews. Music123 is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 49 reviews.
Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to answer all... Show More Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to answer all of your questions.
Circle of Excellence - Music123

• Aug 18, 2017
    great thanks.
    Sep 18, 2017
  • Sep 14, 2017
    Great products. Great service.
  • Sep 12, 2017
    I had a problem getting my card authorized, and there was no easy way to communicate with the merchant. Emails were not answered, no chat, and telephone conversation took too long.Being an electronic merchant, I don't understand how is it that you don't have a good email or online chat system.
  • Aug 27, 2017
    GREAT PRODUCTS & EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Sep 08, 2017
    EXCELLENT & PROFESSIONAL SERVICE❗️
  • Aug 28, 2017
    Sep 06, 2017
    First stop for reeds, etc.
  • Sep 04, 2017
    Great competitive prices and service!
  • Sep 04, 2017
    Music123 is a great site, thank you!!
  • Sep 01, 2017
    Awesome selection for a great price.
  • Aug 29, 2017
    usually buy from you on Ebay. This time I went to your site. Shipping options were better so I am able to receive my item much faster! I love music 123
  • Aug 29, 2017
    Great value
  • Aug 27, 2017
    This site was very easy to search and complete purchases. The inventory is very extensive and they had pretty much everything I needed.
  • Aug 26, 2017
    Great store
  • Aug 12, 2017
    HAS WHAT I THINK I NEED AND I HOPE IT GETS HERE ON TIME. THANKS
    Aug 24, 2017
    GOOD ONLINE SITE, EASY TO USE
  • Aug 06, 2017
    Aug 21, 2017
    I really like the tuners. However, there was one issue. Your ad copy didn't mention that these are stepped tuners. Don't get me wrong, I have two Strat Pluses that came stock with stepped tuners and I think stepped tuners are a great idea. . The things is, not knowing they were stepped (three high/three low) I put them in out or order and had to do it again. It was no big deal, just annoying. Please pass this on to whomever writes your add copy. Otherwise, I'm absolutely giddy.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    looking forward to using you again.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Music 123, has Always been the On line Shopto Have Gift For My Son According to My Budget and The Fair Mail Price For My ZipCode 00979.Excellent Service, Stock n Delivery.
    Aug 20, 2017
    Best Online Music Store, with Quality and Prices I can Afford..
  • Aug 19, 2017
    Very nice selection and competitive prices.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    Great selection, found what I needed. I chose them because they were my state.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    great website very helpful in selecting items in conjunction with my main purchase
  • Aug 16, 2017
    I have always appreciated the customer-friendly nature of their web presence. I know what I want & I am nearly always able to find it via Music123.