Music123 Reviews

08/29/2015
Music123 Ratings and User Reviews. Music123 is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 146 reviews.
Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to an... Show More Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to answer all of your questions.
Circle of Excellence - Music123

2013 Winner

Music123 Rating

More About Music123

Recent Reviews for Music123

• Aug 12, 2015
    I am often able to find what I need at Music123 when I have been unable to find items elsewhere. This was the case with this purchase. I am always pleased with the transactions and will use Music 123 in the future.
    I use 123 for most all of my music supplys, one they are located in MO
    Great store. Have been a client for 10+ years
  • Aug 8, 2015
    nice prices and in stock
  • Aug 6, 2015
    mucha variedad en producto, eso es excelente.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Always great to order from you.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Is the best place to shop musical instruments
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Had a crazy difficult time entering my phone # to check out also couldn't seem to sign in as a new customer without signing up for a rewards program which is expiring soon (not that I mind)- seems it maybe just isn't optimized for access via a mobile device. In the end I succeeded and I should have my case in time to travel to a sort of distant gig. Yay!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Great company to deal with ...... great pricing .....I tell many of my customers of music123
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Love the prices on there item.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I like the gear and when on stage I'm satisfied with my product will be ordering soon again🎼
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Always have excellent prices and very fast shipping!! Great online store.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I did not know that my signature would be required for delivery, thereby losing the shipping cost because I was out of town for 3 days and UPS required signature. Your customer service person said they could not control that. On an item this cheap, I don't think that signatures should be required. Also, she could not put it thru as a return because I ordered on PAYPAL. I live in an apartment and UPS had the 3 notices on my front door. Had thieves been a little smarter, they would have know I was not home and broken in. Can't UPS just leave the current notice????
    Aug 11, 2015
    This was the 2nd time I ordered this item because UPS would not leave at my door 3 days in a row. I do not know why a $10 item would require a signature but, after talking to one of your reps, she said that was in the hands of the carrier. Then, because I paid using PAYPAL, I had to order from scratch again. In addition, the credit I got from the first one did not give me shipping although I don't feel it was my faultI I believe I already answered this survey.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Blown away by the shipping costs. If Music123 is able to ship an entire drumset in 2 days for less than $20 I will probably never order from anywhere else again.
    Aug 5, 2015
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Music123 is an honest orginization, I have no complaints
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Aug 6, 2015
    I bought a pair of sticks thinking it would be a marching size and not concert size. But besides that, the style of the stick was what I wanted
  • Jul 20, 2015
    As a first time customer, I need to get my stuff to know for sure but overall I am satisfied.
    Aug 4, 2015
    I'm just a beginner but this seems like a great guitar. Shipping was fast and everything was packaged safely.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Third guitar I get from Music123. It would be nice to have a coupon for returning customers. Specially Army customers(but thats just me)!!!! Second guitar i get shipped to Afghanistan. I really like your website and I would definitely buy from you guys again! Thanks.
    Aug 13, 2015
    Music 123 is awesome. I've bought three guitars from them and two amps. I plan on being a long time customer! Thanks.