Musician's Friend Reviews

01/20/2017
Musician's Friend Ratings and User Reviews. Musician's Friend is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 7620 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.
Musician's Friend offers a very wide range of musical instruments, equipment and accessories for the modern musician, from keyboards and drums, to bass guitars and microphones.

Musician's Friend Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Musician's Friend

2016 Platinum

Musician's Friend Rating

More About Musician's Friend

Recent Reviews for Musician's Friend

• Jan 20, 2017
    The other online merchants' sites are easy in entering a different shipment address from the billing address. Musicians's site is so badly designed that the information has to be entered and re-entered to proceed. The credit card information is also so convoluted in comparison to all other sites. They should learn from Amazon, which is so easy to get the ordering done. They better improve if they want my business. I have ordered from Guitar Center and Sam Ash, they are so easy in comparison to Musician's Friend.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Profile info ... what a pain to enter in phone number. After numerous attempts it finally took it. Seriously, make it easy for a customer to enter in personal data. You could lose business
    you guys are the best
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Easy site to use and appreciate free shipping without tax.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Outstanding deals, matched by outstanding service. Always surprised that not only are they usually competitive in pricing, but with free shipping, they blow other retailers away.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Love Musiciansfriend. The only thing I would change is the Home page can be a bit cluttered at times. And there have been a few occasions Musiciansfriend didn't carry a certain product I was looking for.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I love Musician's Friend it always has what I'm looking for!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I've shopped Musician's Friend for years and have always been very satisfied.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Musicians Friend is the only way to go!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I do most of my shopping online. so it's nice that they have such a large inventory.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    They had just what I needed at a very good price including shipping.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Hope the product is of good quality for the price paid. Buying from the site was easy.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Experience was generally good; however, at check out I had a note that one of my items did not qualify for the discount code I had. That's fine. But it prompted me to "call or chat now to get the deal I wanted." I used the chat feature which took more than 10 minutes to get a response. The result? That coupon won't work because that item was on sale. That's fine. But the system could have told me that and not had me waste 15 minutes chatting and not wasted your associate's time. I found that extremely annoying.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    The best place for DJ equipment hands down !!!!!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I usually shop wit4h Musician's Friend because of the free shipping.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Tried to chat but it cleared while person went to get me some info so I called....said would buy extra reeds to bring purchase over 100 if had coupon...gentleman said must buy over phone for coupon...l found a coupon with a google search....it would have been nice if was given code when called...I also almost went to amazon to make purchase since it was cheaper...I have spent money with you...purchased 2 clarinets over last few years for over 1200 each. wanted to use PayPal so your store employee could not give coupon code.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Easy to use, checkout, and good selection. Will use repeatedly.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Best in the business
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Use products for the USS Hornet Museum Band, a group of retired volunteers with some younger musicians.
    Jan 20, 2017
    Happy with all my purchases. I am a band director/member musician and often notice an item or two we can make good use of. No problems with any of my purchases as yet.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    They Truly are The Musician's Friend!