Musician's Friend Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Musician's Friend Reviews

02/19/2017
Musician's Friend Ratings and User Reviews. Musician's Friend is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 7478 reviews. Last rated on 02/18/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Musician's Friend

2016 Platinum

Musician's Friend Rating

More About Musician's Friend

Recent Reviews for Musician's Friend

• Feb 18, 2017
    Musicians Friend is a great retailer that you can rely on for assorted musical needs. I definitely will be going to them for future supplies.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Great store... have been shopping here for years and have always had a good experience. This purchase was no exception.
    Price good
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I was not able to apply promotion code for advertised 15% off. Unable to contact a representative via phone due to the time of day.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I appreciate and look forward to your magazine and printed material
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Great experience, all of the items were easy to find.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I was buying multiple books in the Faber Level 1 series, and it would have been nice to have a package option (if there was, I didn't see it). I felt like I had to do some digging to locate each of the books I needed. I really appreciate the 20% discount though!
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Feb 18, 2017
    The speed at which my order shipped and arrived far exceeded my expectations. My only reason for going anywhere else for a future purchase is that several competitors do a full setup on the instrument (with documentation) before shipping. If MF does this it would change my preference.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Good prices and quick shipping. So far so good as far as my orders have gone.
    Spot on as usual.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I think that advertising free shipping and then tagging on a shipping charge where you have to go define how you want your stuff shipped.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Great Selection, Great Service, Great Value!
    Pretty reliable service
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I have purchased from MF many times. Always a reliable source for all things musical. Prices are always in line for new equipment. I recommend and will continue to buy from MF.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    All my experiences with Musician's Friend have been very positive. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a good price on musical instruments.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I love that you always have what I need. The only complaint is that it said free shipping but that wasnt true.
  • Jan 27, 2017
    always satisfied with my purchases on this site.
    Fast and Easy
  • Feb 18, 2017
    it is nice to have there service s it is easy an fast
  • Feb 18, 2017
    great products at a good price and a great shopping experience
    pretty good
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Great Stupid Deal. I visit every day just for the deals and there's always something interesting