Musician's Friend Reviews

02/06/2016
Musician's Friend Ratings and User Reviews. Musician's Friend is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 10423 reviews.
Musician's Friend offers a very wide range of musical instruments, equipment and accessories for the modern musician, from keyboards and drums, to bass guitars and microphones.

Musician's Friend Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Musician's Friend

2015 Platinum

Musician's Friend Rating

More About Musician's Friend

Recent Reviews for Musician's Friend

Always excellent service!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    This is my first purchase ever, I hope my son receives this gift with pleasure
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I love the "Stupid Deal of the Day"! I will be back regularly to see what they have to offer!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Musician's Friend is a great place to shop
  • Feb 6, 2016
    easy to order -orders are filled quickly and accurately
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Very easy to use site, great products and promotions.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    had quite a time trying to connect and checkout with paypal... never experienced that before... paypal has always been flawless. needs some work.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I PURCHASED THE SAME PRODUCT MANY YEARS AGO BUT LOST IT OVER THE YEARS SOMEHOW. I REALLY ENJOYED IT THEN AND KNOW THAT I WILL ENJOY IT AGAIN.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I have always received quality products when I order.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    It is hard to seek "monitor audio." You should make a category for "monitor speakers for DTM"
  • Feb 6, 2016
    FIrst time, so I don't really know we will see!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I occasionally buy from Musician's Friend--biggest item a mandolin. I have bought instrument cases and small stuff. Never had a bad experience!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Ordering was very easy and I love that I can split my payment on two cards.
    Great sale price unbeatable
    Thank you. One can always count on Musician's Friend
  • Feb 6, 2016
    always received items ordered in good condition and on time, very pleased with service and will continue to use Musicians Friend
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Musician's Friend is always great!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Great Items Reasonable prices !!
    Feb 6, 2016
    I have been doing business with Musicians Friend for many years. I only had one very bad experience with you guys I ordered a Takamine Ouilt top acoustic guitar color Black and white. The guitar electronics did not work.. I call you and you told me to send it back for another one ! 2 weeks you never contacted me so I called back you told me When I purchased the guitar the price on the guitar in your book was incorrect You made a mistake the price was to cheap. Then you tried to charge me more this was your mistake not mine. So I never got my guitar back !! But you did give back my money. I have purchased many guitars, pedals, cords, Speaker stands Rack effects power amps and the list goes on. But sine that happen I will not buy anything that cost a lot. I still buy guitar strings and little things. I told you when you did this to me I would not forget about it was you mistake not mine. No more buying high price things from Musician Friend !!!
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Approximately 8 - 10 purchases over several years. Never any problems with equipment or ordering. Have told several others about your company..
    Feb 6, 2016
    :Process ordering through internet was fine ---- the second time I tried to order. The first time I could not find any way to get to the final checkout area. I waited a day or two and everything went through fine. Products were as expected. I have ordered same strings for both guitar and bass previously so I knew what I was getting. Thank You.