Musician's Friend Reviews

07/24/2014
Musician's Friend Ratings and User Reviews. Musician's Friend is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 5061 reviews.
Musician's Friend offers a very wide range of musical instruments, equipment and accessories for the modern musician, from keyboards and drums, to bass guitars and microphones.

Musician's Friend Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Musician's Friend

2012 Winner

Musician's Friend Rating

More About Musician's Friend

Recent Reviews for Musician's Friend

• Jun 29, 2014
    Great site great shopping experience.
    Enjoy working with them.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Great products and fast shipping; also, I have called customer service in the past and have been pleased with their assistance
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I have always liked doing business with Musician's Friend.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Easy Site that has what you need!
  • Jun 29, 2014
    love this store. wish there was an actual store close to my house
  • Jun 29, 2014
    MusiciansFriend is where I go for all of my drum needs. They are easy to use, have the best prices and my order always hits my door within just a couple of days from when I place the order. Highly recommended...great company.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I bought a gift card with PayPal. PayPal supplies name, address and phone - why do I have to enter? Also why is delivery of gift card delayed since you control its redemption?
    Good deal, fast shipping
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Great selection, service, and prices.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Love it more than Guitar Center!
  • Jun 28, 2014
    l always get great service from musician's friend It's the first place I go for our music needs.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Good Service, Quality merchandise, Fast shipping
    Jun 29, 2014
    I like your deal of the day sales. It keeps me looking for something new daily.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Rarely find easier way to buy what my church needs
    Jun 29, 2014
    Good
  • Jun 19, 2014
    i do most of my musical instrument purchasing from MF
    Jun 29, 2014
    The person @ customer support was more "pushy" than I care for about trying to have order it over the phone. 1 time of saying "no thank you . I want to do some more research." Should suffice. Not 3. Also the inability to track the order was annoyingThe rest of the service was excellent as usual
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Jun 29, 2014
    I always shop here. May not always buy, but I trust MF with past experience and service if needed. Some times I shop here and got to GS for purchase as they are local. You can count on the product and reviews to be exactly as stated.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I am looking forward to receiving my item. It ( the DR-05 voice and music recorder) is an essential part of my new business venture and I have high hopes that it will make my job easier and more professional sounding.
    Jun 28, 2014
    I am very pleased with how well the Tazcam works with my computer and recording program. I have already submitted my first demo and am working on additional ones. The headphones and case were very nice gifts! I have Musician's Friend on my favorites list and am planning future purchases needed for my craft.