Musician's Friend Reviews

07/05/2015
Musician's Friend Ratings and User Reviews. Musician's Friend is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 7663 reviews.
Musician's Friend offers a very wide range of musical instruments, equipment and accessories for the modern musician, from keyboards and drums, to bass guitars and microphones.

Musician's Friend Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Musician's Friend

Musician's Friend Rating

More About Musician's Friend

Recent Reviews for Musician's Friend

• Jun 17, 2015
    I have always been pleased with my purchases from musicians friend.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Apprecuate the timeliness of your shipping and the quzlity of your products.
    Best place to shop
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Best online store for musical instruments and equipment. I've always had positive buying experiences and convenience with Musician's Friend.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Incredibly simple to use and very straight forward with no "fine print".
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Always a great experience.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Long time user and fan of Musician's Friend, their collection/selection of gear across all types is excellent and their customer service has been good in the past!222222
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Always fair & with courteous customer service.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I have used you guys as the authority for musical equipment. I live in a beautiful place, but no music store. You guys have always met my needs for the last 30 years!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Great site to locate all types of products and prices.
    so far so good :-)
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I always buy at Musicians friend, good prices
    fast check out
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I love to buy in Musician' Friends because always I find a good products and good prices.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Used Musician's Friend even before the online option existed - still my "go to" retailer for great products, great prices, and fast service.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Only buy things you're 100% sure you won't regret like the strings you are always using. Don't expect to return anything without paying the return shipping which could be high. For expensive items, I recommend you buy it from MF's local store (i.e. Gutiar Center) for better service. MF is totally unfriendly to customers these days.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Always have what we need and prices are great. Thank you
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Great website hopefully my item ships fast . Too bad they dont have military discount
    Jun 17, 2015
    I did a lot of online shopping. Musician friend definitely give me the best online buying experience ever, the customer service is super friendly and very helpful. Items are delivered fast and exactly as described in their website. I Definitely going to buy more item from musicians friend.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Keep it up
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Easy to find and receive what I am looking for in short time.