Musician's Friend Reviews

08/21/2014
Musician's Friend Ratings and User Reviews. Musician's Friend is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 4816 reviews.
Musician's Friend offers a very wide range of musical instruments, equipment and accessories for the modern musician, from keyboards and drums, to bass guitars and microphones.

Musician's Friend Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Musician's Friend

2012 Winner

Musician's Friend Rating

More About Musician's Friend

Recent Reviews for Musician's Friend

• Jul 22, 2014
    Best music equipment store on the net!!!!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Great selection, awesome prices!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I like dealing with Musicians Friend. The "gear heads" always answer my questions completely so I buy the right thing for my purposes. Shipping is immediate, never a long wait for your stuff. Always friendly.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I just don't bother to even look at other sites now. I have never been disappointed in Musicians Friend and I have been ordering from them for over 10 years.
    The website is slow.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Thank you! You guys rock!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    always a good price, good quality, and fast shipment
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Always good prices, and I've haven't been disappointed by a product yet.
    Best online music store.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Great customer service, nice selection of items.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Easy access to a variety of musical products
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I am extremely pleased with my purchase. Not only was i able to find exactly what I needed, but I was also able to get a great deal.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I can always count on affordable prices at Musicians Friend and good quality products to choose from!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    So far, so good. We will know for sure when the harmonicas arrive and if they are the quality we hope they are...
  • Jul 22, 2014
    The website needs to allow for adding an item WITHOUT taking 3 steps to get back to listing... in fact an "ADD ITEM TO CART" should be ON the page of the listing without having to select the item specification page first !
  • Jul 22, 2014
    have never had a bad experience ordering from them and everything is laid out very well and easy to find
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Great company, have been ordering from them for years.
    Jul 22, 2014
    Easy transaction.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    This was the first time I have purchased from Musician's Friend. I have a Guitar Center in my town but they often do not have what I am looking for in the store and would have to order from their warehouse. Checked out Musician's Friend and found what i was looking for and at best price on the internet. Received order in less than a week ! Extremely happy with Musicians Friend and will be using them again!