Musician's Friend Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Musician's Friend Reviews

06/25/2017
Musician's Friend Ratings and User Reviews. Musician's Friend is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 5025 reviews.
Musician's Friend offers a very wide range of musical instruments, equipment and accessories for the modern musician, from keyboards and drums, to bass guitars and microphones.
Circle of Excellence - Musician's Friend

Dependalble. usually affordable.
  • May 16, 2017
    Well run company.
  • May 28, 2017
    I googled for the product and got to your site. I will see how your store handles my first ever order or transaction. I like this particular product because it is made in the USA. And that is the main reason but the competitive price too. I spend this much time to fill your survey because I like the quality which is harder to find these days.
  • May 28, 2017
    Great deal and quick turn around!
  • May 21, 2017
    Great site, lots of merchandise!
    great company
  • May 19, 2017
    I do like to use Musician's Friend. Decided I wanted to try my hand at blues harp, just as a fun exercise. Found a value priced Hohner Blue set and bought them. There is a problem though if you search for just harmonica. The site dumps you to a "no longer found" section. Had to use a brand name to find what I wanted.
  • May 19, 2017
    I love Musician's Friend. Great website. I"ve used for years. They have everything you need under one roof!
  • May 28, 2017
    I am in love with you company. You guys are better than Guitar Center and Sweet Water.
  • May 28, 2017
    Another great Stupid Deal Of The Day! I've been looking for a good deal on what I consider a generally overpriced product. I am thinking that this is it.
  • May 14, 2017
    love everything about them !!!!
  • May 19, 2017
    Pretty easy site to use for us novices, but it could use a little more detailed product information on some 'live application' products. But if you have a question the 'chat' option works great!
  • May 16, 2017
    I like product selection, prices are very accesible and love their no interest financing program.
    May 28, 2017
    Musician's friend is a great online store to purchaae from. Prices are very accesible, website easy to navigate and and they always have financing plans available.
  • May 28, 2017
    Great experiences. My husband is a musician and uses your site often. This purchase is for his 60th birthday!
  • May 28, 2017
    Very happy to deal with musicians friend. Great deals, great products.
  • May 18, 2017
    I've been buying from Musicians Friend for decades and they are fair price and have a great selection of anything I may need. They 're very professional service staff who are knowledgeable about most all products and are always willing to negotiate if I feel the price is a lil' high . I like being able to speak with humans ,NOT machies when spending my $$$ on guitars basses etc...etc..etc...
    great place to shop
    Great sdotd.
  • May 27, 2017
    One of the items in my checkout was listed in the Memorial coupon category but I could not get it to apply the discount so I paid full price. Plus the website was very slow to respond to some search requests
  • May 27, 2017
    Prices match any other major site and their delivery is always within the estimated time frame.
  • May 27, 2017
    Competitive prices, good quality products, timely shipping.