My Diva's Closet Reviews

My Diva's Closet Ratings and User Reviews. My Diva's Closet is rated 6.1 out of 10 from 50 reviews. Last rated on 08/24/2016.

Recent Reviews for My Diva's Closet

• Aug 24, 2016
    Your final checkout form says "shipping information". But I kept receiving error messages because the informaion did not matce my "billing" information; even though I was paying via my Paypal account.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    I look forward to receiving my first purchase with divas closet. The only problem I had with this site; details on shipping, the options were listed in a drop down box but the options were so long I guess there was no room for the price to show? I had no idea how much shipping would cost which was mildly annoying.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I love the two wigs I orther
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I am in love with My Diva's swimwear! Can't wait to get my order!
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I love their selection of flower clips.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    This was my first time ever on this website. I was very happy with the selections and prices. My only problem was the final purchase step. Either it wasn't there or I missed the final price with all taxes/shipping included. Looking forward to receiving my purchases, and I hope they are as good looking in real life as the pictures.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    I have ordered from My Divas Closet 3 years in a row now, and will continue to order. Love the products and prices!
  • Aug 10, 2016
    I was happy with everything about my purchase with the exception of not knowing how much the shipping cost would be until I clicked 'Submit Order'. I may have shipped with faster service had I known what it would charge me for shipping. Luckily I was happy with the shipping cost though had I known what the 3 day shipping charged, I may have gone with that option. Thank you!
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Online ordering was great! Hope my items ship quickly!
  • Aug 8, 2016
    the boy toy will be very happy.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    I easily found the product I was looking for and the ordering process was simple and hassle free.
  • Aug 2, 2016
    Can't wait to receive!!!
  • Jul 31, 2016
    It's nice. I shop some hair flower clips I hope I will like it
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Lots of fun things
  • Jul 23, 2016
    Aug 8, 2016
    I ordered a size 8 received a 5 contacted co before it was shipped to rectify . No contact from company even after 3 emails
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Easy to select items and to purchase.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Your wigs are spectacular
  • Jul 21, 2016
    I absolutely love My Diva's Closet - the items are unique and of high quality. It's one of my new favorite online sites.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Was a fine experience
  • Jul 9, 2016
    amazing
    Jul 20, 2016
    The product did not match the description and I find they very frustrating!