My Favorite Shoe Store Reviews

04/24/2015
My Favorite Shoe Store Ratings and User Reviews. My Favorite Shoe Store is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 165 reviews.

My Favorite Shoe Store Rating

More About My Favorite Shoe Store

Recent Reviews for My Favorite Shoe Store

• Feb 5, 2015
    Keep up the great work. ..
  • Feb 2, 2015
    I have been satisfied with all my orders.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Wonderful site.... I couldn't find my favorite work shoes in any store or even the brands website. I found them here!!!
  • Jan 30, 2015
    the boots look good I hope they fit
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Appreciate the fact that the website includes large size shoes and the shoes are fashionable. I am hopeful that it will be a great purchase.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    First purchase, so far, so good.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    nice and easy site
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Thus far I'm very satisfied with the online services. I'm greatly anticipating my boots to arrive! :-)
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Survey submitted, but rated assuming that everything arrives as advertised and in new condition. A bit confusing to say .99 cents shipping on google, then free shipping on expensive orders on the website, then a .99 cents purchase fee (or something like that, I don't remember exactly what it was called) at checkout. I didn't really downgrade the site for that since it ended up being the same amount of money as originally stated, but I did notice the discrepancies.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I have ordered from them before and was very please with the merchandise. shoes was true to size. and I am sure I will be pleased with my merchandise this time. had a little trouble with re-setting my pass word but finally remembered it and everything was good.
    Jan 30, 2015
    I am very satisfied with my purchase. The product was of good quality and very comfortable. the price was satisfactory and delivery was within the stated time that it would be delivered. Very Satisfied!!
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I was happy to find the type of boots I was looking for at a reasonable price.
    Jan 26, 2015
    Though there isn't a huge selection in all the various types of shoes, I usually find a number of them that suit my taste and are available in many sizes. The prices are generally good and I'm usually satisfied with my purchase. My remaining qualm is that there is no definitive cost if I should what to return item while purchasing it, which often makes me hesitate to buy in the first place.
    Good service. Timely delivery
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Variety of items for sale. Prices a big high compared to other sights. However, I am able to find what I need.
    Feb 1, 2015
    Lot of variety at Great Prices
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I have been highly satisfied with my purchases.
    Jan 28, 2015
    The store name says it all! It's MY fAVORITE SHOE STORE
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    I ordered and rec'd a 7W Tote Boot which feels a little tight. I ordered another pair one size larger which was just shipped. Once rec'd I can determine which size I want to keep.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 29, 2015
    The sizes were off and the boots did not fit. I am in the process of returning them to exchange for a larger size. It looks like I will be responsible for return costs, but I can't figure out what they might be.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Once I figured out how to maneuver the site, everything was easy.
    Jan 31, 2015
    Very good experience.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Good affordable shoes. thanks.
    Jan 26, 2015