My Favorite Shoe Store Reviews

01/31/2015
My Favorite Shoe Store Ratings and User Reviews. My Favorite Shoe Store is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 195 reviews.

My Favorite Shoe Store Rating

More About My Favorite Shoe Store

Recent Reviews for My Favorite Shoe Store

• Dec 28, 2014
    Very good selection of shoes in both style and color in my size. Very easy to use website. Great pricing and shipping options.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    I enjoyed shopping with mfss it wasn't expensive and I could go right to what I was looking for.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    ALWAYS A PKEASURE TO SHOP
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Good prices - clearence, good shoes
  • Dec 25, 2014
    My first order I order my shoes too large I am returning all but one Sketcher Memory Foam Slide Into Shoe just wonderful feeling. I am ordering more shoes in the right size. But what is so nice you send the return label for eazy return. Thanks!
  • Dec 24, 2014
    I was very satisfied with the ease of ordering. I will shop on the same site again.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    nice selection and price point for my size 12 foot....
  • Dec 23, 2014
    I hope to shop again.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I was very pleased with the selection in my size.The price is great. I hope they areas nice on as they look.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I don't like that i couldn't pay for better shipping. I'm now stressed that it won't get here and actually have little confidence that it will get here at all.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    They have the best price. They were the only place to have the shoe in my size and I they also found and used a coupon online and I still got the free shipping. It was over all the best price and the only place that had what I needed.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Express shipment not available why
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Dec 26, 2014
    GREAT PLACE TO FIND THE SIZE NEEDED
  • Dec 12, 2014
    They had what I needed, the check out was amazingly easy. Now we'll see how quickly the item gets here. Then I will know the overall rating. So far, so good
    Dec 26, 2014
    The checkout was so easy. I especially appreciated the ease of using the mailing and billing addresses. That has been an issue with purchases on other sites.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Ran out of Dawgs
    Dec 25, 2014
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 29, 2014
    When I purchased my shoes I was told it would joy ship for another 3 weeks. Had I been told this BEFORE purchasing I would have gone elsewhere. I never received an update about my shoe shipment so I called customer service a few days before the supposed ship window ended. They told me it was BACKORDERED - once again I wish I had been told this BEFORE purchasing. Customer service was unable to even give me an estimate of when it would be ready to ship so I cancelled the order.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    The products are of good quality and shipping has been on time.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I returned my shoes because they were too big and I ordered the shoes in a half size smaller. The one thing that bothered me was that I had to pay so much postage to send the shoes back!! I have not received any word as to the return of all my money however, I am sure it is too soon. I really liked the shoes that is why I ordered the same shoe in a smaller size. I trust there will not be a problem in returning my money. I also fel the insructions on returning the shoes was not clear. I covered up all the information as to the shoes being posted to me--was I suppose to do that? You also said the postage would be taken out of my return money--how am I to post them back without first paying for the postage?
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Don't mean to complain, but........:-) I do not like/appreciate being 'charged' 99 cents for expected customer service. Since this 'service' is not optional, it means nothing to me as a customer. I would suggest just adding the cost to the total price of the merchandise.
    Dec 22, 2014
    Thank you!!!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    You had my favorite brand, style and colors in stock, so I didn't have to wait very long to receive them