My Favorite Shoe Store Reviews

03/30/2015
My Favorite Shoe Store Ratings and User Reviews. My Favorite Shoe Store is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 172 reviews.

My Favorite Shoe Store Rating

More About My Favorite Shoe Store

Recent Reviews for My Favorite Shoe Store

• Feb 9, 2015
    It kept going back and saying my cart was emoty. I certainly hope I didn't order more than 1 pair of shoes.
    Time Will Tell
  • Feb 8, 2015
    The site was very user friendly.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    I was looking for something specific and found it easily. Checkout was simple but would have loved to have paypal as an option.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    It was easy to buy this product.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Bizarre .99 charge almost made me not order from this store even though they had the shoe I was looking for.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Loved the styles available. Beautiful! Would like feedback to contain quesions on sizing (runs large, true to size, runs small).
  • Feb 6, 2015
    I finally found the shoes I had been looking for.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Keep up the great work. ..
  • Feb 2, 2015
    I have been satisfied with all my orders.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Wonderful site.... I couldn't find my favorite work shoes in any store or even the brands website. I found them here!!!
  • Jan 30, 2015
    the boots look good I hope they fit
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Appreciate the fact that the website includes large size shoes and the shoes are fashionable. I am hopeful that it will be a great purchase.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Feb 8, 2015
    I wish they had more styles of Vionic Orthaheel shoes available!
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Feb 8, 2015
    I placed the orde,r got a delivery date, it pas,t no way to track it, finally I phoned, was told the boots were backordered til June! I was not informed by any methos at all. I needed the boots and then had to start shopping again in a marketnthat is all picked over. If only you would have informed me about back order right away, I would not have wasted so much shopping time. VERY DISAPPOINTED. my comments are confined to this issue. I can't comment on productt, but the person on the call was courteous if not apologetic.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Variety of items for sale. Prices a big high compared to other sights. However, I am able to find what I need.
    Feb 1, 2015
    Lot of variety at Great Prices
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Once I figured out how to maneuver the site, everything was easy.
    Jan 31, 2015