My Food Storage Reviews

02/08/2016
My Food Storage Ratings and User Reviews. My Food Storage is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 02/04/2016.

My Food Storage Rating

More About My Food Storage

Recent Reviews for My Food Storage

• Feb 4, 2016
    We like the security of having My Food Storage in our safety plan.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Easy on-line ordering! Good food!
  • Jan 27, 2016
    It was easy to order and I especially like the free shipping. I found quite a bit of variety when it comes to ordering food. The price is reasonable and I am grateful for the long shelf life. With the economy very shaky and probably on the verge of collapse, this is definitely a worthwhile investment.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Just getting ready for when the SHTF. Can never have enough . Have always had good service from delivery and a reasonable price
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    Have not really checked it out
  • Jan 25, 2016
    With the government, economy and foreign elements at play, there is no reason something wouldn't happen. I want to make sure I out live everyone out there. Also hurricane season is fast approaching.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    PROTECTION AGAINST UNDETERMINED PREDICTMENTS
    Feb 5, 2016
    It came in a compact unit for easy storage until needed.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    looking forward to taste testing the products and checking out ingredients for allergies-
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Found the site during online search, products seem helpful. This is an exploratory purchase from them.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    Best product on the market
  • Dec 22, 2015
    I have food from you. If infrastructure collapses, I will open and use. Have stockpiled many 2&1/2 gallon containers of water. At least I will have some extra time to read, write, pray, meditate, conscious contact with the god of my understanding
  • Dec 17, 2015
    I can't sign into my account
  • Nov 23, 2015
    This is my first order, so I really don't any comments yet.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    easy to order
  • Nov 20, 2015
    first order
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Great offering and product
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Great and easy way to purchase long term food supply.
    Nov 24, 2015
  • Nov 13, 2015
    Nov 27, 2015
    Fast, convenient , and good variety .
  • Oct 31, 2015
    Easy to use, professional looking site.
    Nov 13, 2015
    Easy on-line ordering and delivered free to my doorstep. Can't beat the product, price, or service.
  • Oct 29, 2015
    Nov 28, 2015
    I was excited to get the food. From the web page, it looked really good in case something should happen and I needed food. I tried the lasagna. IT WAS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe just adding water I did something wrong.. I am a single person, so I was disappointed with the portion size. You could feed an army with it. I have not tried anything else. Maybe there will be something good. I ordered the backpack thingy with the food. That looks nice. But for a food program,the one item I tried tasted awful. Unfortunately I also ordered some last year. I have a lot of food that will really only be used in an emergency.