MyHomeHardware.com Reviews

MyHomeHardware.com Ratings and User Reviews. MyHomeHardware.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 07/18/2014.

Recent Reviews for MyHomeHardware.com

• Jul 18, 2014
    I buy things online all the time and your site was like corn through a goose. It can be frustrating interfacing with some sites when it comes to being cumbersome. Your site is nice.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    This survey was only negative, but worth it for reward.
    Jul 5, 2014
    I have not received my order yet you are driving me crazy with the survey. Just get my order to me
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    Gladys at MyHomeHardware efforts to get out of stock items to us ASAP are greatly appreciated. We order from MHH because of quality products at a good value. And now we can add great customer support and communication to our list of reasons to shop MHH. Thanks!
  • May 31, 2014
    I already wrote it
  • May 29, 2014
    I liked the wide selection of cabinet pulls.
  • May 17, 2014
    Jun 2, 2014
    They have a wide range of products and excellent prices. One issue was that packaging was just ok and outside package arrived in ok state but not great but the inside was in very good condition. Our Huge issue and so is apparently the one for a lot of customers for this company( check YELP reviews), is their INEXISTENT customer service and tracking info: we were informed after we unsuccessfully called several times( directly to voicemail) and never called back. We finally accidentally got someone on the phone who informed us that the parcel was on the way after 7 whole days of NO INFORMATION possible. Order number has ZERO information about shipping or tracking which leaves you wondering WHEN OR EVEN IF the parcel was mailed. If the company can fix that and pace an adequate customers service along with possibility of tracking info online or even if someone CAN answer voicemail messages or even the phone, then they would definitely get more satisfied customers and in turn more business.
  • May 17, 2014
    Merchant answered questions about product by email quickly and efficiently. Made purchase easy for me.
  • May 14, 2014
    Smooth transaction and order placement
  • May 12, 2014
    Good quality, low price, fast shipping, good customer service.
  • May 6, 2014
    hope its not a prank. Th prices were great
  • May 2, 2014
    I was supposed to get a 10% discount but did not receive a code to put in for it. My order was over $75.00 I also could not get anyone to answer the phone to talk to me about it. I just hope my order arrives next week. Your pricing is very good.
  • May 1, 2014