MyJewelryBox.com Reviews

03/26/2015
MyJewelryBox.com Ratings and User Reviews. MyJewelryBox.com is rated 7.6 out of 10 from 107 reviews.

MyJewelryBox.com Rating

More About MyJewelryBox.com

74%

22%

Recent Reviews for MyJewelryBox.com

• Jan 23, 2015
    Found what I wanted for a great price. Nice and easy!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    they are a good online company
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Nice website, good selection of products, great prices and excellent service!
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I would have been even more pleased to fill out the questioner after I received the item but that's OK it was a wonderful journey. Aloha
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Prices are amazing compared to other sites, shipping is quick. I will definitely order from this site in the future.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Nice products at a great price.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    I enjoyed my online shopping experience and will be purchasing more in the future.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I am pleased with the savings offered on the items I purchased,
    Jan 19, 2015
    I am pleased with your prices and I love the clearance items,
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Jan 17, 2015
    the ring was a smaller than i wanted but will have to do the picture made it look so much bigger.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    I have made other purchases and am very happy with them.
    Jan 21, 2015
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Jan 13, 2015
    I am very pleased with my order. Thank you very much! They are beautiful!!
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 20, 2015
    The item I purchased was a gift and the recipient was delighted with the gift.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    nice items great prices
    Nice item look great on
  • Jan 1, 2015
    This was an easy online store from which to purchase. The Sale price was excellent!
    Jan 17, 2015
    The shipping time was very long. I would have expected a much faster delivery.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Great description of product, good reviews,checkout very easy
    Jan 14, 2015
    email answered quickly. I was informed what I should do, but did not help me through the process
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Jan 20, 2015
    Totally happy with my purchase andwill definitely be shoping here in the future! Thank you for all of your help!
  • Dec 26, 2014
    If the website had a bigger selection of jewelry, I would visit and buy more.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Today was the first time I actually was able to get all the way through to an actual purchase. I have tried 3 other times over the last week to make this purchase and the site would not complete the purchase. First it stated that my paypal address did not match the address that I had put in. But the address was the same. Then it would not take my credit card. The next time I tried the paypal, and it still did not take it. Today I had to enter my address info twice before it would finish and it emptied my shopping card twice!!!!!!!. Your site NEEDS SOME WORK!!!!!!
    Jan 16, 2015
  • Dec 25, 2014
    My boyfriend bought me a three layers/three colored ring a couple of years back and this year I lost 2 stones. It cost me 150.00 to replace the stones and it is no longer tricoloured. It all looks like white gold. Not white/ yellow/pink gold. But he bought it and I love it so I have had the stones replaced.
    Jan 16, 2015
  • Dec 23, 2014
    They have made this a wonderful shopping experience.
    Jan 15, 2015