MyPleasure Reviews

MyPleasure Ratings and User Reviews. MyPleasure is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2014.

Recent Reviews for MyPleasure

• Aug 18, 2014
    I love it good toys and cheapest prices
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Love the ease of ordering!!!
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I will let you know when I receive my items
    Aug 19, 2014
    Interesting
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I hope it workds
  • Jul 20, 2014
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. THE WEBSITE AND PRODUCTS ARE IMPECCABLE.
  • Jul 19, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Recommended by my doctor.
    Jul 28, 2014
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I can't wait for my product, I've never had sex and that's why I bought the vibrator, can't wait to receive it and am looking forward to purchasing more from the company.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I have ordered from My Pleasure in the past, and are still using the previous ordered products. I am talking about 7 to 8 years ago! Enjoy everything that I have purchased thru them!
  • Jul 1, 2014
    I haven't bought toys in years, but continually come back to buy the Kama Sutra Love Liquid - it's the best! Other's are sticky and don't taste so great, so this is my all time favorite - and my partner like the silky smooth glide we get with this. A+ product!
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Can't wait for my toys
  • Jun 28, 2014
    the website is very easy to use.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Jul 5, 2014
    I received an email 2 days after my order was placed claiming that I had inputed the incorrect billing address, however the following next day the transaction cleared my bank so the correct billing address was given. I called the customer service line numerous times and each time go a recording , which clims that if a message is left a call back would occur in 2 business days. No call back or response to an email or a reply to the email customer service sent. Additionally, i paid extra for 2 day shipping and my order status is NOT SHIPPED.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    no thanks this embarrassing enough!
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Great site, great deals, quick delivery.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    This website helped me out with a need that I really needed 5 stars
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Shopping here made me horny
    Jun 14, 2014
  • Jun 8, 2014
    I'll know more when I get the product but the site was easy to use
    Jun 13, 2014
    I still have not been able to contact this company. The product does not work neither does their return section of their website. Apparently neither do their phones. I bet they do when i suspend the PayPal payment!
  • May 14, 2014
    It is nice being able to buy discreetly.
    Jun 6, 2014
  • May 11, 2014
    Looks like an awesome place to order from!
    Jun 28, 2014