National Allergy Supply Reviews

08/31/2014
National Allergy Supply Ratings and User Reviews. National Allergy Supply is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 06/26/2014.

National Allergy Supply Rating

More About National Allergy Supply

85%

12%

Recent Reviews for National Allergy Supply

• Jun 26, 2014
    First order, hopefully I'll be back.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    There are less expensive ways to get allergy products online but I can't tell if they work so I am sticking with a name I trust.
    Jul 10, 2014
  • Jun 23, 2014
    It's hard to find replacement filters for older window air conditioners, let alone allergy resistant.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Jun 30, 2014
    cover for box springs was fine, if you were to use it for mattress, it would be too rough. not soft or smooth. i was surprised at the tough exterior.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Thank you for carrying cotton and Made in USA!
  • Jun 20, 2014
    highly satisfied customer. not looking to buy elsewhere. it is my place to go for allergy- bedding
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Priorty shipping should offer the same rate choices as USPS. $13 + is expensive for certain items.
    Jul 2, 2014
    National Allergy is adding undue cost to the client by over charging on shipping and postage.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Jul 2, 2014
    I was very satisfied with my purchase. I also contacted customer support via live chat to ask a question and they were very helpful. I would definitely order from them again.
  • Jun 14, 2014
    I like the product but not the shipping cost. If the product comes out to 29 dollars than the shipping and tax should not be 11.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I love this company. They've changed my life for the better
    Jun 22, 2014
  • Jun 11, 2014
    I wish that there would be more selection in hair care products that are free of fragrancesm, parabens, dyes, etc.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    I am buying this on my allergist's recommendation, so I hope it's a good product. I only ordered one item I could not find cheaper elsewhere. I would have bought three more things totaling over $250 if the pricing had been competitive. It was just too expensive from National Allergy so I stuck with only the one box spring cover that I couldn't easily find from another vendor.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    I found products at National Allergy that i am excited about trying however i am not happy with shipping charges. I myself ship products and know that the items i purchased were priced above the amount it would cost to ship.
    Jul 2, 2014
    I was surprised at the products available and have already recommended the sight to others
  • Jun 7, 2014
    I love seeing the dust collected on my vents.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Long time ago I used this same product and it worked well. having same issues currently and remembered this product, and decided to give it a try again.
    Jun 21, 2014
  • May 30, 2014
    National Allergy Supply had everything I was looking for and with the help of chat I was able to place the order for 8 items and get checked out very quickly and efficiently.
    Jun 9, 2014
  • May 27, 2014
    I love this company! I have severe fragrance sensitivities & everything I buy from them has NEVER been fragranced. I cannot buy a pillow from a department store without airing it out for a month before I use it. I also enjoy their clear explanations and descriptions of their products.They have high standards!
    Jun 6, 2014
    I purchased pillows from National Allergy Supply and we love them! Most wonderful is that they don't come full of fragrance like the department stores. They smelled clean with no fragrance.
  • May 27, 2014
    More promotion / sale activities are better for customers!
    Jun 6, 2014
    Hold my order and need me to ask card centre to verify the security charge.......waste 5 days to settle this issue and delay shipmentFeel bad as National Allergy think I use fraud credit card although you have purchase record before
  • May 24, 2014
    Was provided coupon code AUSTIN5 by Chat agent Tammy and it did not work at checkout for HM400 Austin Air purifier.
    Jun 15, 2014
    I was not happy with the handling of the HM400 Austin Air purifier.
  • May 20, 2014
    Jun 4, 2014
    I lost my rewards magazine order before it was complete. Can you send me the offer again ? lsbrenner@sbcglobal.net